Options

More body types? Yes please!!! Kids? Right on!

Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
Sorry if someone has already posted a thread about this!

I think that we should have more body types! Heck, why can't we look like Kim? They could even implement plastic surgery or something of the sort! Also I think we should have kids (which likely won't happen because Katy Perry is coming out with a Glu game soon enough)
Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Sorry if someone has already posted a thread about this!

I think that we should have more body types! Heck, why can't we look like Kim? They could even implement plastic surgery or something of the sort! Also I think we should have kids (which likely won't happen because Katy Perry is coming out with a Glu game soon enough)
    Agreed! I didn't know that Katy Perry would have her own game soon. That's something. I hope they do make children an option soon.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Like a YES or NO option. There's a big negative response.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Agreed! I didn't know that Katy Perry would have her own game soon. That's something. I hope they do make children an option soon.

I agree, at least before they stop supporting the game lol.
  • Options
    I agree Leyshla, they need to give us content we want. Not meaningless weekend quests to tie us over lol.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    No to the brats... Yes to more curves!! :)
  • Options
    It's why there's a suggestion thread they look at to get some ideas. Never say never.
  • Options
    Well whatever Katy has in store I will not play it. I'm Already tied up with this game, I don't need another.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Well whatever Katy has in store I will not play it. I'm Already tied up with this game, I don't need another.

Same here. It's why I never tried to play Stardom.
  • Options
    It's why there's a suggestion thread they look at to get some ideas. Never say never.

Oops. I should have posted there.
  • Options
    I might play it. Although when a new app comes out the older one will stop receiving content. Like what happened to A-List because of Hollywood and Hollywood because of KKH.
  • Options
    Same here. It's why I never tried to play Stardom.
    I tried.... didn't like the graphics & characters... KKH is so pretty to play.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    But hopefully KKH will still hold its own; it's been such a HUGE positive for Glu... I'm naive.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    But hopefully KKH will still hold it's own; it's been such a HUGE positive for Glu... I'm naive.

It better not go anywhere... imma need a 12 step program :/
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    It better not go anywhere... imma need a 12 step program :/

������ lol
  • Options
    I'm sure it will. I like to think Kim is much more popular than Katy but then again it depends on what the game will have that Kim doesn't. Is it LIKE KKH? Our own character type situation?
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    KIDS! yes yes to this :D

The Katy Perry game woah that I didn't know too, but if they ever release one, I would surely try it too.
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I tried.... didn't like the graphics & characters... KKH is so pretty to play.

I haven't played that game for so long, and I do agree with you KKH is sooo much better.
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Katy is bae. i would definitely ditch kim for katy lol
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    Well I guess Katy's one will be more inclined to the music/performance side which I hope there will be some completely new game mechanics, more than just tapping around and dress up.
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    Any sneak peeks or screen shots of it?
  • Options
    Glu Mobile more than doubled its sales in 2014, thanks to a game based on Kim Kardashian, and plans a Katy Perry game as it seeks more success in a celebrity games segment the CEO says it has pioneered.

The Lead: Glu Mobile appears head for SV150, thanks to Kardashian

Kim Kardashian is leaving her mark on Silicon Valley.

Glu Mobile more than doubled its revenues in 2014, which is likely to push it onto the annual SV150 list of Silicon Valley's largest technology companies for the first time, thanks to a mobile game based on the celebrity's life. Fresh off the success of "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood," the San Francisco company is doubling down on its strategy: Glu has signed on with pop star Katy Perry to develop a new game starring the singer.

"Katy is arguably the most recognized musician in America following her Super Bowl XLIX halftime performance this past Sunday," Glu CEO Niccolo de Masi said in a prepared statement Wednesday. "She is a cultural icon and we expect to translate key elements of her success into an innovative, highly entertaining mobile experience."

By the end of 2014, "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" had been downloaded more than 28.4 million times, and players had spent more than 11 billion minutes playing the game, Glu said Wednesday.

De Masi said in a conference call Wednesday that Glu has succeeded in creating a new form of mobile game, and he plans to capitalize beyond just a game featuring Perry: The company plans to hire 135 new employees for six new studios to develop games, adding to a workforce that already tops 650.

"We've obviously pioneered this segment," de Masi said.

Glu's deal with Perry gives them a five-year exclusive window for her likeness in mobile gaming, and Glu expects to launch a game featuring her voice in the second half of 2015. De Masi said the company is in negotiations with other celebrities and he hopes the next celebrity Glu will partner with will be a sports figure.

"I'm really looking at people who have name recognition, a tremendous social following, and willing to be hands-on in our approach," he said.

From San Jose Mercury News. I agree, I've been waiting for them to add a singing career to KKH besides those small singing quests for movies and such.
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I agree with more body types. Why should Kim be the only one with curves. Not fair. Lol.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    Amen :):):)
  • Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    MsReanna wrote: »
    I agree with more body types. Why should Kim be the only one with curves. Not fair. Lol.

I am perfectly fine myself with the doll we have now, but I do agree that there should be more options especially because Kim herself isn't the body type we have in the game.
  • Options
    I am perfectly fine myself with the doll we have now, but I do agree that there should be more options especially because Kim herself isn't the body type we have in the game.

Amen! Perfectly understandable!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yeah different heights, body types, curves... it would be nice just to see more of a mix in characters. With them all having the exact same
    Body type alot of the dolls look the same and we can't realistically express ourselves the way that we might like too. We are all the same height and size. Which is far from real life. I know it's a game. My two cents.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone else noticed when you put on some pants, the thickness of your lower body changes. Not drastically but at times you see a difference. I think the same with a few dresses.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Not sure if anyone else noticed when you put on some pants, the thickness of your lower body changes. Not drastically but at times you see a difference. I think the same with a few dresses.

Ahh yes. There is this one dark grey dress that gives you more of a booty. It's definitely a visible difference.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    @LeyshlaGisel Yess, I've noticed this too.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've known that for awhile. However I st would like to see more body bases.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.