Options

More body types? Yes please!!! Kids? Right on!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    KIDS! yes yes to this :D

The Katy Perry game woah that I didn't know too, but if they ever release one, I would surely try it too.

Apparently Glu is coming out with 2 or 3 Hollywood games this year. Go to 2:22.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GMFJfozks
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Apparently Glu is coming out with 2 or 3 Hollywood games this year. Go to 2:22.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GMFJfozks

Interesting. Anxious to know what they are!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Not sure if anyone else noticed when you put on some pants, the thickness of your lower body changes. Not drastically but at times you see a difference. I think the same with a few dresses.

There's definitely a booty variety, depending on which black pants you wear.
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    There's definitely a booty variety, depending on which black pants you wear.

Yeah, though I barely wear them bad boys until I see some freakin' shoes or flats!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would love more body types. Let us choose waist up and waist down body separately (two halves.) Maybe even leg shape, making it 3 choices to put together a body we want our avatar to have.

Our avs look so puny next to Kim. ;)

I do not personally want to have a baby in the game, though...unless it comes with a Nanny! And neither of them uses the phone. Lol
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone else noticed when you put on some pants, the thickness of your lower body changes. Not drastically but at times you see a difference. I think the same with a few dresses.

Yes all the clothes are that way to some extent. Some of the clothes definitely bring a more curvy shape with them. Makes me wonder if maybe those were originally drawn for Kim's avatar. But I'd like the body type choices to be more permanent.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I don't think that's going to come anytime soon. If you think about it all the clothes would have to be redrawn to fit other body types and that would take a lot of time. Unless if they have a program to do it, but it still would take time to check everything.
  • Options
    Does anybody else hate this. I hate and don't own any of the dresses that have this.

2v30ky9.jpg
  • Options
    Lol...to be honest I haven't noticed that little 'dip' in her side. I think it is meant to show us her glutes are very toned or something.

Not sure I have worn that dress, at least not for long. I tend to prefer the longer hems.

The red bathing suit bothers me because the red color bleeds under the bikini top. It's weird.
  • Options
    To me it look more like she has love handles :)
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't wear those because they look too boring and plain in my opinion. Maybe having the ability to throw something over it would be alright. I don't know, sometimes I can't find the right shoes for an outfit so I don't bother buying them.
  • Options
    HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I like Kim a lot more than Katy but I'd check the Katy game out, but I was thinking if they stop updating the Kim game then we may all as well stop playing it because it'd just get boring
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I don't think that's going to come anytime soon. If you think about it all the clothes would have to be redrawn to fit other body types and that would take a lot of time. Unless if they have a program to do it, but it still would take time to check everything.

I dunno - the game adds what we are wearing when it gives us the pop up for the events. It adds some of what we have on, and our avatar, to the event items photo.

Maybe it would be a similar code but I don't know.

I've seen other games add clothes onto any shape of avatar, such as The Sims, but that could be a different type of animation (like 3D.)