Options

Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I'm really dying to start playing this game. I keep checking this thread everyday for news/screenshots
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Here you go! I looked through all the NPCs in my list.

These are ones that are available in KKH too. They just so happen to carry the same bag, and I guess they love camo print.

wNjrfEg.jpg

More here!

chSTjxe.jpg

And these are my favvvvvvvv!

QaskYGP.jpg

The dude with the purple hair has an ugly face #WhyYouGottaBeUgly
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This game is actually really boring once the novelty of the Instagram feature wears off. It could be good if they develop it more it has some good ideas. Right now there's not really anything to do except gigs - but the side gigs are on this fixed timer which doesn't really work well, and the main storyline is less interesting than KKH and Stardom so far. Energy is so difficult to collect in the game and there doesn't seem to be a way to get free transport (like car/ private jet) so it's difficult to save money too. The nicest things in the wardrobe are overly expensive imo. Almost £15 worth of gems for one hairstyle. It seems way more geared towards instant spending whereas with KKH you can get there by saving too.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sigh, agree, I feel so unmotivated to play, because I feel the need to change all the time. Every gig has a compulsory instagram post lol. The nice clothing are either a few thousand dollars or super $$$, all the hairstyles are for premium currency. With such limiting closet... my instagram posts gets soooo boring!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sigh, agree, I feel so unmotivated to play, because I feel the need to change all the time. Every gig has a compulsory instagram post lol. The nice clothing are either a few thousand dollars or super $$$, all the hairstyles are for premium currency. With such limiting closet... my instagram posts gets soooo boring!
    Same! I just keep changing my hair colour XD And wear the same low budget dress in like five different colours lol
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Same here. I'm glad that i'm not the only one who think that the items are overpriced, well since this is the beta version of the game maybe they're going to change a lot of things for the official release. I saw a few interesting things like backpacks, crossbody bags, nice flat shoes these things would be really cool in KKH.
  • Options
    Same here. I'm glad that i'm not the only one who think that the items are overpriced, well since this is the beta version of the game maybe they're going to change a lot of things for the official release. I saw a few interesting things like backpacks, crossbody bags, nice flat shoes these things would be really cool in KKH.

Yeah it would be really good to see some of those styles crossed over the flat shoes worked really well
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    The dude with the purple hair has an ugly face #WhyYouGottaBeUgly

Lol that's why none of the guys are my doll's type☺😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Give us an official release date is going to hurt? No, I don't think so... Seriously, why Glu keep making us wait like a bunch of idiots?!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Spelling mistake, meant ginger..

I honestly wasn't sure! It would have been cute slang.

I love red or ginger hair. I think it is very pretty/handsome/cute. Always thought so.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Give us an official release date is going to hurt? No, I don't think so... Seriously, why Glu keep making us wait like a bunch of idiots?!

Katy Perry pop is available in Singapore since October but it's not released worldwide yet. so.....
  • Options
    So... Glu better hurry up :)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Lol that's why none of the guys are my doll's type☺����������������

Oh gosh! Those men are NOT tempting. My doll will remain single if I ever play that game.
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    for the kendall and kylie game is anyone game loading?
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Katy Perry pop is available in Singapore since October but it's not released worldwide yet. so.....

Katt perry game is realeased in my country? Im from norway..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    OMG ! :o I need that game ASAP. I just looove it <3, looks awesome ^^
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    This game is actually really boring once the novelty of the Instagram feature wears off. It could be good if they develop it more it has some good ideas. Right now there's not really anything to do except gigs - but the side gigs are on this fixed timer which doesn't really work well, and the main storyline is less interesting than KKH and Stardom so far. Energy is so difficult to collect in the game and there doesn't seem to be a way to get free transport (like car/ private jet) so it's difficult to save money too. The nicest things in the wardrobe are overly expensive imo. Almost £15 worth of gems for one hairstyle. It seems way more geared towards instant spending whereas with KKH you can get there by saving too.

Omg completely agree! The first day or two was fun but I haven't even played it much since. I was unable to complete a SINGLE gig completely (which almost never happens to me in kkh unless I fall asleep), because that is how hard it is to get energy. The storyline is pretty boring, and the only good thing about this game is all the nice clothes (even though they're impossible to afford unless you spend hundreds of dollars on gems.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Omg completely agree! The first day or two was fun but I haven't even played it much since. I was unable to complete a SINGLE gig completely (which almost never happens to me in kkh unless I fall asleep), because that is how hard it is to get energy. The storyline is pretty boring, and the only good thing about this game is all the nice clothes (even though they're impossible to afford unless you spend hundreds of dollars on gems.

Yeah totally! Takes way too long to finish gigs
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Katy Perry Pop is released worldwide! If you download today, you can claim the welcome pack. I got 1,500 coins and 10 katy gems.

But it lags like crazy!!! I'm gonna uninstall it before it kills my device. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Trying to find out about that welcome pack, I downloaded it on my iPad, but it can't even load and open up! It just crashes each time! I never even got to see it. That's troubling in a new item's launch! Oh well. Gonna delete it, too.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was going to check it out, KK:H junkie that I am, I followed the link, registered, and didn't find anything about gameplay. But if you guys are having problems. then ........I'm so eager to oh wait, this is Katy. Is this portrait view as well? I don't know if I want that. Or is it just K&K that isn't landscape? Screenshots?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OK so Katy Perry pop app is available to download now. I don't think that this game even have tapables since the energy takes forever to recharge. I'm kinda disappointed that I can't change my doll's hair to black since it's not even an option. The game keeps on crashing on my device. I might delete this app from my phone because the only thing that entertained me was the pink shark and that's about it haha

tmp_29301_Screenshot_2015_12_16_17_46_43_3130733.png

tmp_29301_Screenshot_2015_12_16_18_03_0521371064.png

how to screenshot on windows 7
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Oh no it hasn't released on Kindle yet
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Katy Perry pop is kinda really awful if I'm being honest
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Oh, I'm just trying to find something to tie me over before K&K comes out lol
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    What the hell? KPP game is extremely confusing. These NPCs has no ranking and they're extremely rude too lol

tmp_20161_Screenshot_2015_12_17_18_41_44_1_50232.png

tmp_20161_Screenshot_2015_12_17_18_45_24_1488006.png

how to do a screen shot

I noticed that this game only works for me when I restarted my device since it's always constantly crashing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm sorry for saying that, but... Katy Perry Pop it's not a good game.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm sorry for saying that, but... Katy Perry Pop it's not a good game.

I'm hoping that Kendall & Kylie game is better.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hmm, well, at least it's good to know we're not missing out on anything if KPP won't load for people! I appreciate the screenshots you posted, Carol, 'cause the game never loaded once for me, and I had to delete it.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19