Can I change it?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Ok thanks, I get it:D
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    So rest assured Daisey, while you CAN'T go back on who you picked in the first one, it doesn't matter who you pick in the end. You'll get to choose between any of the two girls after. :o

Don't want to spoil anything else! XD
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You already got your plan all set up with them both, one for business, the other for drinking beer. :D Convenient and neat!!!

Btw....burnt whut...muhfins??? Everything's ok? O___Ol;;; I hope you won't munch on them while drinking beer, gonna get some serious stomaches.....OwO;

Oh, believe me, beer will not touch these lips. That's what the hipflask of HarveyW is for. lol. ANd yes, I made pumpkin raisin muhfins this morning, burnt the bottoms because I was grinding unknowingly for the DARM AHHair in the pink box. That's ok, they taste fine, (I had a quarter of one) and it looks bottom burnt, but they're really ok. Sooooo, who wants muhfins?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yes plz. Bit hungry here.
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    So rest assured Daisey, while you CAN'T go back on who you picked in the first one, it doesn't matter who you pick in the end. You'll get to choose between any of the two girls after. :o

Don't want to spoil anything else! XD

Thank you, Leyshla. I have to wait 21h:D
  • Options
    Thank you, Leyshla. I have to wait 21h:D

Those are annoying as 24h gigs or dates! :p
  • Options
    alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    Those are annoying as 24h gigs or dates! :p

I remember that annoying task Misty gave - about three 24h tasks! I died *sigh* The prize wasn't very flattering either. I almost considering buying energy.
    GC: alpacacapa
  • Options
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    I remember that annoying task Misty gave - about three 24h tasks! I died *sigh* The prize wasn't very flattering either. I almost considering buying energy.

Refresh my memory! Haha, what was the prize? Was it the sailor hat?
  • Options
    alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    Refresh my memory! Haha, what was the prize? Was it the sailor hat?

I think that was different. The Misty one was another black bikini with a beige coverup?
    GC: alpacacapa
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think you forgot other good traits u have, not just height XD Height is not everything!!! (prwetty face is better *got bricked for being vain* XDD)
    And especially you're not a talentless douchbag like Dirk, be proud Vats :D

Oh you're always so nice and positive! We're definitely hot!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    I think that was different. The Misty one was another black bikini with a beige coverup?

I found it. It's almost at the bottom of page 1. I had got that clothing item BUT my game weirded out so I had to start all over again.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122868-Your-Exclusive-Clothing-Items
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Wow I log back on to find all of this...

hhhm can someone tell me what the party was like because I haven't gotten that yet..

Although I got all of the prize's with no grinding involved yay!!

Vat's and Moony you all became fabulous models first because of hard work and good traits, second because ya'll are just awesome!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

hhhm can someone tell me what the party was like because I haven't gotten that yet..

Vat's and Moony you all became fabulous models first because of hard work and good traits, second because ya'll are just awesome!

Noona, welcome back :D Thank you for your sweet compliment, I'm totally flattered >////<

Actually this party gig isn't related to this weekends' event so sooner or later you'll get it, you dun have to worry and just play with the flow of the game ^^

When time comes, Kourtney will give you a call to visit their house in Hamptons, at there, two of them will fight over you so you have to make a decision of which party you wanna go. One is fab and full of glam, one is down to earth XD

Vats wrote: »
    Oh you're always so nice and positive! We're definitely hot!
    Thanks a lot, buddy :D And yeshhh I second dat XDD

Oh, believe me, beer will not touch these lips. That's what the hipflask of HarveyW is for. lol. ANd yes, I made pumpkin raisin muhfins this morning, burnt the bottoms because I was grinding unknowingly for the DARM AHHair in the pink box. That's ok, they taste fine, (I had a quarter of one) and it looks bottom burnt, but they're really ok. Sooooo, who wants muhfins?

Wow Koko that was dangerous OWO; Grinding KKH while working/doing sth else should be forbidden!!!

I remember once, I was grinding event and let the printer do its job alone, ended up I was grounded inside my workshop cleaning up the floor for weeks later since ink mess never easy to come out. (lol look now who's saying XD)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Noona! You also got it all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wow, I'm so far behind all of you. No one has invited me to a party yet *sobs*
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Wow, I'm so far behind all of you. No one has invited me to a party yet *sobs*

Claire I feel ya, I haven't gotten an Invite to a party period :( .

I mean I wish I had someone fighting over me. Oh poo I guess I will have to wait a bit lol.

Your Welcome Vats, and thank you for the compliment!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Most of these special things, like the parties, or the KShoots and things are not much different than the appearances or gigs we have, once in a while you get to throw a drink, but the thing I hate is getting to the gig, appearance or whatever and not being able to bring a friend. Just the Pose for Group Photos ever hour takes only 5 Energy and pays back so many stars, those little hourly things even if you only hit it once really makes the job more bearable.

I'm getting gigs now that others got a month ago, so it's all good. What kind of things are you doing story-related Nonna? Maybe we can figure out what you in, and what might be next.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't have any story-related quests. The last one I had was the Alienated party at Lif, that was the last one I had received. I can wait and do all the Comebacks, I'm just bummed at missing some of the awesome quests that the others are getting. Oh well, back to partying!