Options

Weekend Event 3/20 *Got a Good Feeling about this one!

Comments

• Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Still no teaser? Sadface.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hey hang in there Missymoloko we may see it to 10 or after today!

Otherwise how is everyone feeling are they getting pumped up for the weekend?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Can't wait!
  • Options
    soexcited_zpssxsls0mw.jpg

This is how I feel waiting for the teaser! :D:D:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Morning! Teaser Day Teaser Day Teaser Day. I haven't opened up the game yet, I thought I'd come here first. Nuthin yet?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Morning! Teaser Day Teaser Day Teaser Day. I haven't opened up the game yet, I thought I'd come here first. Nuthin yet?
    *yawns* G'morning Koko....nuthin yet....might have to wait like half a day...

cat-yawn.jpg
  • Options
    Refresh the Page Moony. Good Morning Sweetie. Have you been here waiting all night?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Refresh the Page Moony. Good Morning Sweetie. Have you been here waiting all night?
    Thank you for the music, Koko, helps refreshing my sleepy soul a bit. :D
    And yesh, I did refresh the game too, in hope of getting any new pop-up or at least Ray's flash sale offer again!
  • Options
    Gooooodddddd MMooooorrrrnnnnniiinnnggggg! How is everyone? I jus checked no teaser:(. But hey we only have a few hours till it may pop up!

When it does this is what I would probs(and maybe everyone else) look like

bring%20it_zpss3c6ae0h.jpg

Koko nice song!

• Options
    Lol Noona, I so admire your spirit, I almost give up and go to bed here XD
  • Options
    Oh ok, Moony, you need a special morning coffee, so i give you my heart. And, giver-uppers don't get MoonyMuhfins.
    coffee.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh ok, Moony, you need a special morning coffee, so i give you my heart. And, giver-uppers don't get MoonyMuhfins.
    coffee.jpg

OMG6dwe92.jpg for me? Thanks dearie <3333 you're so considerate >w<
    Well now I'm sure I can stay up till event's actually on.

Oh btw, I dunno whether it'd be just a small update or we'll have to download the new updates in app store.
    Cuz I think the baby-package updates would be quite a download on phone.
    But if it's Kylie event then we'll just have to stay turn and wait, no need downloading updates I guess.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Chances of Kylie's weekend this time. They'll post teasers on the FB Page few days before the update comes on Play Store. It's Easter on the 5th so next week, maybe? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Chances of Kylie's weekend this time. They'll post teasers on the FB Page few days before the update comes on Play Store. It's Easter on the 5th so next week, maybe? :confused:
    Ohh now that makes sense to me :D
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

I noticed that they seem to do that a lot...so hoping a teaser comes next week!

Moony your coffee that Koko made looks delicious! Enjoy it, meanwhile I'm off to make snacks for todays weekend teaser party, and for the actual weekend events that should be coming up.:D

(Anyone have a request for the snack they would like to see today and over this weekend?

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Easter Candy! Or homemade Twinkies! <the only thing better than store-bought Twinkies!>

ANY pictures of snack foods make me happy, really. I'm basically a dog in human shape.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Alright, got it Luz. Ik how you feel I lllooooovvvvveeeeee food, even if I just ate if see or smell good food, I will always eat it. :p It's bad ik but can't help it.

Ok, so i'm putting down Twinkies.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Easter Candy! Or homemade Twinkies! <the only thing better than store-bought Twinkies!>

ANY pictures of snack foods make me happy, really. I'm basically a dog in human shape.

Homemade twinkies for Luz:

33b9785ce0bf9470f2d5db8f6185e4c8.jpg

I even sprinkle rainbows on'em~I hope they'll bring good luck to you in this upcoming event :D

Or you want some cream and sauce on top?
    db88f55315b7d12ff30755b50184271c.jpg
    f090484cf378e1d3c219630c635a9ea8.jpg

Bon appetit~
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    <faints with happiness & virtual sugar-shock>

so exciting, so beautiful.

yay! yes, one of everything!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Oh, that looks wonderful. I was wondering, since you're offering (what a lovely hostess you are Noona) Nachos would be great with the pitcher of Marqueritas I was planning on bringing. Hey, I was looking for a new roll of paper towels, and look at what I found in the closet next to the money room! It's a puppy and a mirror!
    dog-mirror_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

This is what I feel like checking my devices for the teaser. lmbo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, that looks wonderful. I was wondering, since you're offering (what a lovely hostess you are Noona) Nachos would be great with the pitcher of Marqueritas I was planning on bringing. Hey, I was looking for a new roll of paper towels, and look at what I found in the closet next to the money room! It's a puppy and a mirror!
    dog-mirror_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

This is what I feel like checking my devices for the teaser. lmbo

Awhahaha 2ztkms9.jpg I find that's so cute and hilarious at the same time XD
    I'm sitting on fire here too, god, event pls hurry and come soon....O3O/
  • Options
    Ooohh I hope the puppy likes nachos cuz I brought a variety! Plus the poor thing is gonna be worn out from running around like that.:)
    Thanks Koko, i'm tryin, and since Mony was so gracious to get the Twinkies for me, i was able to get the Nachos done!

Here we go:

To start you might want to sample this nice little platter
    nacho3_zpsjyhvgpcz.jpg

Now here are the big guys

nacho2_zpsqbttadqr.jpg

nacho1_zpsh58piwn3.jpg

nacho5_zpsd3vqei7x.jpg

Now including the Twinkies I brought these guys

nacho4_zpsfwj3izig.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys them!

• Options
    Woahhh Noona, what a feast, thank you thank you XD
    Man...now I'm literally really hungry here...*grumpy stomach*
    I guess I'll do eye-eating with Noona's pics then, good enough <3
    Omhnomnom2lco9df.jpg
  • Options
    Lol, your welcome Moony, and sorry for making you hungry..I also got hungry looking at the photo's:p

I wonder where everyone else is..I don't want the food to get cold, and nachos and Twinkies are not going to enough(esp if some end up grinding) oh well, I will just sit and wait. *plays with Koko's cute puppy*

• Options
    Lol, your welcome Moony, and sorry for making you hungry..I also got hungry looking at the photo's:p

I wonder where everyone else is..I don't want the food to get cold, and nachos and Twinkies are not going to enough(esp if some end up grinding) oh well, I will just sit and wait. *plays with Koko's cute puppy*
    That's why I always get hungry whenever my clients want designs for their restaurants or bakeries, like urgghhhh a real torture for my stomach OwO;;;

I think everyone is still sleeping or busy working so they're not onl yet.
    Hm....I expect to see sth in game within the next 2-3 hours....before the coffee effect wears off.
  • Options
    Haha that must be torture Moony. >_<

Yeah ik your right..I think I will just keep the food in the oven until everyone starts coming:)

• Options
    Noona, that puppy is for you. Did his bow and tag come off? I have to go get my own coffee. Those nachos look delicious. and I thank you for placing the bowl of quacamole so close to me, I hope you don't mind, I'm keeping it over here with me for a while.

Spoiler yet? Why is the time going so slow. Maybe we can speed it up a little!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Noona, that puppy is for you. Did his bow and tag come off? I have to go get my own coffee. Those nachos look delicious. and I thank you for placing the bowl of quacamole so close to me, I hope you don't mind, I'm keeping it over here with me for a while.

Spoiler yet? Why is the time going so slow. Maybe we can speed it up a little!

Aw thanks Koko! I luv it, I think the bow came off while it was rolling around but I found it!
    puppyredbow_zpsocqbihvp.jpg

Keep an eye on that guacamole all you want, I got plenty more coming out soon:)

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Let the party begin! I'm gaining weight just looking at the thread! I brought brigadeiros, help yourselves!

7qLdgxM.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi so I went to make some more treats and came back with these milkshakes, I hope you guys enjoy. (Luz, Koko, some even have a touch of liquor in them:p just don't drink to many)

milkshake1_zpsyx953tqu.jpg
    milkshake3_zpsnciuvbb4.jpg
    milkshake2_zpsuzgel6go.jpg
    milkshake4_zpsqdf9xnsm.jpg

Look who I found dipping into a strawberry milkshake..they are so cute I think I might let them finish that one

milkshakeanimal_zpswnk6isrr.jpg