Options

When will i see Cassio again?! HEEEELP

Nardacc_cNardacc_c Registered Users 6 Posts
Ok, so... I'm on level 11 right now, just finished some work on malibu with kylie and kendall... I want to know if i will EVER see cassio again? T.T i'm rejecting every single date because i hate those other guys, the only guy i liked from the game was Cassio... Even thought he's not a datable character :(

I have read something about a ball where you can take him or kim, and about a movie with some Rani girl... Can anyone help please? And is it necessary to do the comeback thing to see him? I don't get the comeback thing, you can do that when you reach the A List? Please please please HELP T.T
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Nardacc_c wrote: »
    Ok, so... I'm on level 11 right now, just finished some work on malibu with kylie and kendall... I want to know if i will EVER see cassio again? T.T i'm rejecting every single date because i hate those other guys, the only guy i liked from the game was Cassio... Even thought he's not a datable character :(

I have read something about a ball where you can take him or kim, and about a movie with some Rani girl... Can anyone help please? And is it necessary to do the comeback thing to see him? I don't get the comeback thing, you can do that when you reach the A List? Please please please HELP T.T
    Hi there,
    Yes Cassio is not dateable character even till now, but he does have 2 more main gigs with players later. You don't have to reach A-list or do comeback to see him again, just play normally till you reach a certain level and requirement in game, then you'll see him again.

I don't wanna give spoiler too much cuz I can see how much you like that guy but you need to prepare for a heart breaking for the Raja movie chain gigs with that Rani girl, cuz later Cassio will totally choose her over you.
  • Options
    Thank yoooou! I was sooo curious you know, because i haven't got any interesting gigs lately ... Hahaha is just that he's like the only exciting guy in the game... Yeeah, i think we all knew he was a playboy, but he's still exciting... I hope there's and option to give him a ***** slap or something after that hahahahaha that will be awesome!
    I just love when he appears... Or willow (but we all know she's a creeper and she's is always gonna be there) ... They add the drama here hahahahaha
  • Options
    Thank yoooou! I was sooo curious you know, because i haven't got any interesting gigs lately ... Hahaha is just that he's like the only exciting guy in the game... Yeeah, i think we all knew he was a playboy, but he's still exciting... I hope there's and option to give him a ***** slap or something after that hahahahaha that will be awesome!
    I just love when he appears... Or willow (but we all know she's a creeper and she's is always gonna be there) ... They add the drama here hahahahaha

You're welcome ^^

Yeah I already knew his famous reputation as richie playboy yet I can't deny he's probably the most attractive NPC in game till now. Very smooth talking.

Oh talking about the ball where you can choose Cassio or Kim, pick Cassio and he will stand for you/defend you when approaching Willow and you two will make her cry like a baby lol XD I guess he was really awesome that time I picked him XD

I myself love all the drama I had with my rival Dirk D too (yesh I'm a guy XD) This game would be boring without those drama king and queen :D
  • Options
    I am SOO going to pick him hahahahaha

So your rival is Dirk D? He's so lame -.- he's one of the reasons why i hate most guys in this game... But oh well.
  • Options
    I am SOO going to pick him hahahahaha

So your rival is Dirk D? He's so lame -.- he's one of the reasons why i hate most guys in this game... But oh well.
    Lmao XD I love what you're saying bout DirkD haha XD
    He's lame as hell but maybe that's why I don't hate him, more like...love to pick on him, hella funny :cool:
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    You'll see him in this update! Prepare for feels and conflicting feels! Good luck :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You guys crack me up with all this love for Cassio :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    alx wrote: »
    you'll see him in this update! Prepare for feels and conflicting feels! Good luck :)

seriously???????????
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    You guys crack me up with all this love for Cassio :D
    Aw Lucy XD Glad you found some romantica entertainment here :D
  • Options
    You'll see him in this update! Prepare for feels and conflicting feels! Good luck :)
    I didn't see any info or notices from Glu about this updates we would have new gigs with Cassio or something like that.
  • Options
    Why I have this feeling that Mr. Singh is actually Cassio?
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Why I have this feeling that Mr. Singh is actually Cassio?
    LOL your idea cracked me up XD
    But I think with his good looks, Cassio wouldn't mind showing out and talking directly to us already. While this Singh man....keeps hiding like some ghost lol. Kinda creeps me out tbh.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD! Simon calls and is talking about a dinner with... Mr. Cassio!
  • Options
    OH MY GOD! Simon calls and is talking about a dinner with... Mr. Cassio!
    Do you have any pics/screenshots to share? It's strange that i still haven't seen it.
  • Options
    Do you have any pics/screenshots to share? It's strange that i still haven't seen it.

First you have do to a commercial, and then you have this goal "Cassio's New Venture"
    I'm going to meet him right now at Miraggio Grande. Well... Let's see! I'll post pics if something OHMYGOD happens.
    Wait!
  • Options
    First you have do to a commercial, and then you have this goal "Cassio's New Venture"
    I'm going to meet him right now at Miraggio Grande. Well... Let's see! I'll post pics if something OHMYGOD happens.
    Wait!
    Aw thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to seeing your spoiler pics cuz I'm still waiting for my fashion gigs. :D
  • Options
    Screenshot_2015_04_01_11_28_38.png

This sounds interesting... Okay, I was expecting for something more romantic, but that's ok hahahaha
  • Options

This sounds interesting... Okay, I was expecting for something more romantic, but that's ok hahahaha
    Oh thanks ticisss :D Lol same here, I thought it would be a date/a ball or something but turns out just business party?
    Well at least Glu heard our voices and let us see him once again :D Thanks Glu <333
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

Aw Man! Ticiss, I feel so sad for you and everyone else now. Darn you super hot Cassio, and your un-dateable ways...this makes me want to cry.

Still hoping though that one day we can actually date him. Although I think Glu loves messing with us lol.:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh thanks ticisss :D Lol same here, I thought it would be a date/a ball or something but turns out just business party?
    Well at least Glu heard our voices and let us see him once again :D Thanks Glu <333

Yes, but I hope that someday we can marry him lol. Btw, after that, you have do to a photoshoot with him to announce the Classio collection. A kiss for paparazzi photos would be great, Mr. Cassio.
  • Options
    Aw Man! Ticiss, I feel so sad for you and everyone else now. Darn you super hot Cassio, and your un-dateable ways...this makes me want to cry.

Still hoping though that one day we can actually date him. Although I think Glu loves messing with us lol.:p

I'm really sad, but still hoping that all this stuff will bring something really great in the future. Who knows, right?
  • Options
    Yes, but I hope that someday we can marry him lol. Btw, after that, you have do to a photoshoot with him to announce the Classio collection. A kiss for paparazzi photos would be great, Mr. Cassio.
    Great idea ticisss XD
    And woh he owns a collection too, Classio :cool: I'd pay to have that in my wardrobe!
    Now I really can't wait to do the double gig with him :D
  • Options

He's haaaaaaaawt :D
  • Options
    I'm so happy because i'm not the only one who's totally crazy about the gigs with cassio :D 😂
  • Options
    I'm so happy because i'm not the only one who's totally crazy about the gigs with cassio :D
    No of course you're not the only one gone cray with that hawtie playboy. :D
    Most girl players fall for him, many in numbers that can even create the Cassio's fanclub lol :cool:
  • Options
    Maybe glu will make him datable if we create such fanclub 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    STOP MESSING WITH US GLU!
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    He makes our beau jealous though

image.jpg3_zpsjt3xketo.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsrowviu7v.jpg

And quick funny. When you're at the photoshoot with Cassio, he will ask if you want to do a power pose or a close pose. The power pose does nothing (he just stands there) but two seconds after you say yes to the close pose, he does a YES gesture with lots of hearts and a big smile. No wonder beau was jealous.
  • Options
    He makes our beau jealous though

image.jpg3_zpsjt3xketo.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsrowviu7v.jpg

And quick funny. When you're at the photoshoot with Cassio, he will ask if you want to do a power pose or a close pose. The power pose does nothing (he just stands there) but two seconds after you say yes to the close pose, he does a YES gesture with lots of hearts and a big smile. No wonder beau was jealous.
    Now that's the fun I'm waiting for! Thanks a lot for a very detailed spoiler.^^ I'm curious to see myself what kind of Cassio poses those gonna be haha XP
    I still remember the last time my bae got jelly over a fake dating for my movie gig and almost burnt the house down by trying home cooking lol. Totally banned my bae from the kitchen since then. =w=;;;
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Now that's the fun I'm waiting for! Thanks a lot for a very detailed spoiler.^^ I'm curious to see myself what kind of Cassio poses those gonna be haha XP
    I still remember the last time my bae got jelly over a fake dating for my movie gig and almost burnt the house down by trying home cooking lol. Totally banned my bae from the kitchen since then. =w=;;;

Of course it doesn't help that Ray Powers tries to stir things by talking about the sparks flying between them. Then again, it is Cassio we are talking about. So sad we can't get our avatars to date him. He's a flirty honey for sure.
  • Options
    Of course it doesn't help that Ray Powers tries to stir things by talking about the sparks flying between them. Then again, it is Cassio we are talking about. So sad we can't get our avatars to date him. He's a flirty honey for sure.
    Lol that's Ray only job to do, though he should go find himself a date instead of poking his nose into our personal love life XD
    And I can't agree more with you about how much a hot stuff Cassio is, while his fangirls keep chanting their wishes, hopefully Glu will soon grant him as available ideal date/husband cuz I know many would ditch their current spouses/dates and go for him :rolleyes: