2Next

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oooohhh, I can't wait for it!

Ray really needs a love interest, I can help him find one if needed:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Nardacc_c wrote: »
    Maybe glu will make him datable if we create such fanclub 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    STOP MESSING WITH US GLU!

Let's start a Cassio Appreciation Club <3 Stop toying with our emotions, Glu! :)
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    alx wrote: »
    Let's start a Cassio Appreciation Club <3 Stop toying with our emotions, Glu! :)

Or at least add him to the VIPs so we can flirt with him in the photo booth......
  • Options
    czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    So much love in here hahaha. I thought cassio was dateable &#55357;&#56834;
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Can somebody take a screenshot of Cassio? I'm level 23 & I missed out on all the Kylie Kendall events weeks ago so I don't really know what this guy looks like or why he's named after a watch from the 1980's. Visuals will help, thanks.

edit: Google is my friend. http://kimkardashianhollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Cassio

im not at all attracted to him & his Bruce Jenner hair. I just can't.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Never got on the Cassio band wagon...there are some way cute npcs in my game (better looking than Cassio imo) who are A listers but of course I never see them out! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    lmao at "bruce jenner hair"

i've never cared much for Cassio. his hair reminds me of Fabio and those terrible butter commercials :)

image.jpg1.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    lmao at "bruce jenner hair"

i've never cared much for Cassio. his hair reminds me of Fabio and those terrible butter commercials :)

image.jpg1.jpg

Lol ANTM Cycle 7 flashback with Fabio giving us Cassio realness on fleek!

23m6et3.jpg
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh god, those pictures! Threw up in my mouth a little. I've never really cared for Cassbio, and this reinforced it! Yuck. And now imitation butter is ruined for me again, too.

But oh, that hair...so damaged... How could he bear it? I guess it was a different time.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That guy doesn't know hair hydration and straightener!

Ok Bruce is a nice person, so I won't be offended to call that hair style that way!

I join the club of Cassio's no fans!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I re-read my comments and realized how bishy I sounded! Yikes! Poor Fabio, he's had his own struggles. http://www.dailypress.com/entertainment/blog/dp-popcorn-fabio-goose-0814-story.html. I should leave him alone.

And I certainly shouldn't be critical of Cassio, when I live to get tossed out of Chateau Nuit for harassing Dan Simard. To each their own, right?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I re-read my comments and realized how bishy I sounded! Yikes! Poor Fabio, he's had his own struggles. http://www.dailypress.com/entertainment/blog/dp-popcorn-fabio-goose-0814-story.html. I should leave him alone.

And I certainly shouldn't be critical of Cassio, when I live to get tossed out of Chateau Nuit for harassing Dan Simard. To each their own, right?
    lmao omg poor Fabio! Total bloodbath!
    Dan Simard is so hot. He's like the Paul Walker of the NPC world. And I love it that he be havin some coins, money, and thunderbolts coming out his bar table. I want a baby update with him fasho.