Options

Weekend Event 4/10/2015 *Think Wonderful Happy Thoughts - It's Springtime

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh yeah, last week we had Moony, and Vats, and some others here. 8 minutes to go with no countdown? I guess I'll just go play my game in another 7 1/2 minutes. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like to countdown at 5 minutes! Soon... yeah where is everyone?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I have both devices in the game and ready to roll
    PM to add
  • Options
    Good morning. 2:30 left. I want parties and a new outfit to buy in addition to the 'earner' lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mine are up as well. I just told Simon to call back, not taking anything till I know what the weekend is all about. ooooooo a minute 7
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm 1 minute, its evening for me hehe! I want parties too but its impossible
    PM to add
  • Options
    ok, it's regular gigs, but that's good, it's not spend to win.

Oh no, what have I done I just told Simon to buzz off for an hour. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    g6RWdsYm.jpg

Had that gut feeling so I prepped both games in the middle of an 3 hour gig.

Lol omg koko I'm sorry but its too funny I'm laughing I'm sorry!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    c9SNgCh.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Woah, that is an impressive hat! Here's the girl's:

2015-04-10%2021.27.14_zpsvap002lb.png
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    hello everyone! i may be three sheets to wind as my name suggests but i just won a Babushka sytle hat from the boxes so i'm ha.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Good morning angels

FullSizeRender_zpswe9hldwg.jpg

and good luck all of you! xxx
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Is everyone receiving only 15 stars for 8h gigs? ;___;
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    hello everyone! i may be three sheets to wind as my name suggests but i just won a Babushka sytle hat from the boxes so i'm ha.

Got the same. :p At least I'll get bonus points now, it's been long since I received an exclusive item from the boxes.

A9UigZD.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I succumbed and bought a few gift boxes, won energy and the earrings. With the extra energy, I've been able to complete two 8 hour gigs and a three hour gig. I'm still at 63 out of a 100 towards the shoes! I'm surprised that I'm only getting 20 stars plus a bonus of 4 stars for the earrings from an eight hour event; I thought having a bonus item would help more than that! And I hadn't met Andre Whatever Whatever until today's meeting at Tavrn; what a pain in the butt that guy is! As usual, the stuff I'd pay Kstars to buy is locked away in the gift boxes.

I feel kind of neutral towards the event. I feel like it's pretty difficult again, with very small reward increments. That's probably just my own poor remembering of how this used to be. But I definitely can't win much with my freezing-device guy game, which had the final prize I wanted. Not sure if I'll put a ton of time into it. If somebody's more excited about their event winnings already, they should feel free to start the weekend fashion thread. I'll be happy to post in their thread later if I win something! And I won't be able to check in until late this afternoon, which is nine hours away!

Just wanted to explain why I might be kinda missing!

Hope you guys all have a great time grinding away! Yay, weekend!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Got the same. :p At least I'll get bonus points now, it's been long since I received an exclusive item from the boxes.

A9UigZD.png
    That hat is awesome Charli and Alkoholiks post pictures! :)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh my gosh I won the earrings! So happy!
    Didn't win anything but 4000$ since Valentine's Day!

NIks_CbKRQ8_zpspuwqpa6w.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone =^_^=
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Anyone know if we get any stars (for the event) for throwing parties?

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I succumbed and bought a few gift boxes, won energy and the earrings. With the extra energy, I've been able to complete two 8 hour gigs and a three hour gig. I'm still at 63 out of a 100 towards the shoes! I'm surprised that I'm only getting 20 stars plus a bonus of 4 stars for the earrings from an eight hour event; I thought having a bonus item would help more than that! And I hadn't met Andre Whatever Whatever until today's meeting at Tavrn; what a pain in the butt that guy is! As usual, the stuff I'd pay Kstars to buy is locked away in the gift boxes.

I feel kind of neutral towards the event. I feel like it's pretty difficult again, with very small reward increments. That's probably just my own poor remembering of how this used to be. But I definitely can't win much with my freezing-device guy game, which had the final prize I wanted. Not sure if I'll put a ton of time into it. If somebody's more excited about their event winnings already, they should feel free to start the weekend fashion thread. I'll be happy to post in their thread later if I win something! And I won't be able to check in until late this afternoon, which is nine hours away!

Just wanted to explain why I might be kinda missing!

Hope you guys all have a great time grinding away! Yay, weekend!

Luz, you want your graphic up? I got the bag, I can post with that. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    No, Koko, I don't. I'm taking a break.

Glad you got the bag! Be gorgeous with it!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    My luck with the boxes ran out. I only got $4k. :( I'm not buying anymore. None of the event exclusives were even in any of my boxes.

Congrats to everyone else!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    ALTalley2_zpsllunmc5l.jpg

Here I am, waiting in Napa for a date, wearing the white Jacket/Shirt Combo from my 2nd Gift Box, along with the bag that scores me an extra 3 Purple Stars with each 3 Hour event. ;)

And, Here's the bag itself. On a lovely Milan countryside, with our very own Alk. With his 3 sheets, and my 3 sheets.....it's getting pretty Windy.
    ALTalleyBag_zpspdhem5j2.jpg
    Not bad for the first gift box.

Third gift box was the Princesses Di&Kate Ring. Then I stopped after getting 4K. My other 2 games......nothing to report yet, and not buying any more boxes. I'll buy an outfit if one pops up, Puhlease Puhlease Puhlease
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I came to post a picture of the earrings and hat on my girl and guy, but I don't want to just breeze over the mood.

I'm sorry people are disappointed by the gift boxes - I never usually pay to open them but I really think glu should consider making some changes, like having the bonus items available to buy as well as in the window gift box we work to earn, but no pay-to-open gift boxes. Or, having bonus items available in our daily gift boxes during the event like they did at Christmas, or even just removing cash and energy from the special boxes. They will still make profit from the events, it just avoids paying customers feeling 'cheated'.

Please consider it glu, it makes sense as a business. <3
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    No, Koko, I don't. I'm taking a break.

Glad you got the bag! Be gorgeous with it!

Ooooops. Ok, I can fix it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I came to post a picture of the earrings and hat on my girl and guy, but I don't want to just breeze over the mood.

I'm sorry people are disappointed by the gift boxes - I never usually pay to open them but I really think glu should consider making some changes, like having the bonus items available to buy as well as in the window gift box we work to earn, but no pay-to-open gift boxes. Or, having bonus items available in our daily gift boxes during the event like they did at Christmas, or even just removing cash and energy from the special boxes. They will still make profit from the events, it just avoids paying customers feeling 'cheated'.

Please consider it glu, it makes sense as a business. <3

Yes it does. ANd, I can only hope they have brought back the 'Buy outright' extra outfit. They used to put 2 pieces together, slap a nice sale on it, and sell it over the weekend. They haven't done that since Mid Feb. And It's killing me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes it does. ANd, I can only hope they have brought back the 'Buy outright' extra outfit. They used to put 2 pieces together, slap a nice sale on it, and sell it over the weekend. They haven't done that since Mid Feb. And It's killing me.
    I was going to remove that post after I saw your pictures! You and S look awesome. But yeah it's still true :)
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey guys hope you're all well! I've been so lucky this weekend, at first I bought a 40KStar box and it was a ****py 40 energy but then I used it towards getting points towards the first box of the weekend challenge and it was the earrings. So I had 50Kstars left so I risked it for another box and it turned out to be the outfit! So happy this weekend. Hope you are all too xxx

2F442F29-35D3-48D9-8BA3-CC1FCDE0BDC1_zps8lvq5f12.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I'm bummed. Got $4k in the gift box. That is at least 3 weeks in a row getting nothing good in the gift boxes. At least last week, I got energy. :(

Both this week and last week, there was only 1 special item in the gift boxes. A 1 in 8 chance isn't the greatest odds.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I want to run off with his hat. Hey, I have a fur hat I don't have to steal his.. Ok, brb. lol. (I'm energying up right now. One game is 2 -3 hour shoots till the booties. Hmmm, those booties will look adorable with my black furry hat. Ok, off to grind. Back in the boots in a flash. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm bummed. Got $4k in the gift box. That is at least 3 weeks in a row getting nothing good in the gift boxes. At least last week, I got energy. :(

Both this week and last week, there was only 1 special item in the gift boxes. A 1 in 8 chance isn't the greatest odds.

True Mommy, and I'm sorry you bottomed out with the gift box. 1 in 8 doesn't sound great. .....but untill a few weeks ago, there was no guarantee of any bonus item in the palette of 8. So, That's why I'm giving the boxes a try. But I'm sure the earning outfit will be fully doable between now and event end.

Have a little nosh,
    JeneenBuffet.jpg
    a little music, and let's get earning that outfit!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary