New update is here!

Comments

• Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the update, but I didn't get any new clothes :(
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    21/04/15 11:37am

and i of course don't have the update... Glu sort it the feck out for Facebook users like me, so frustrating, its a good job i have a life aint it lol :)
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi guys!
    Glad to see the update is here:)
    I haven't played my game in over a week due to internet problems, but I don't mind since, I didn't have enough stars for the weekend VIP event anyways:D

I may get the update tomorrow, but idk. I hope you guys like Tokyo! Whats it like? is it pretty?
    Please share!!:D:D

Noona! So good to see you back :D

Missed you at the weekend party.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    joshanizerjoshanizer Registered Users 2 Posts
    I updated and now the game won't open at all. :(

I just updated my iPad and cannot open the game. I am running the latest iOS software and everything is up to date. I also tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions, restarting my iPad several times and checking the memory and shutting down all apps. Still, the game will not open. It gets to the loading screen and then crashes/closes completely.
  • Options
    Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    The new outfit is Kylie's!image_zps9scfhbi9.jpg
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Kylie resembles Kim a lot now she wears different make up I think it's the tan and contouring plus the lips. I like the game version of the dress better than the real one - it'd be great if we really do get new hair :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Mimij13 wrote: »
    The new outfit is Kylie's!image_zps9scfhbi9.jpg

We don't have this outfit yet though do we? Why are they teasing us so! Be nice to get the hair too!

So great to have a new location and it does look great. Does anyone else think it'd be nice to have the places look different in the different parts of the world. Like how can a film studio in LA, New Dehli and Toyko all look exactly the same? Same with the photoshoot studios! Just a little observation :) xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    MaayaaMaayaa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Still waiting for the Android update unfortunately.
    It's taking quite awhile.
    Still hoping for a huge update soon. Like what Lyanna is saying, would be nice to start seeing differences in the sets.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    We don't have this outfit yet though do we? Why are they teasing us so! Be nice to get the hair too!

So great to have a new location and it does look great. Does anyone else think it'd be nice to have the places look different in the different parts of the world. Like how can a film studio in LA, New Dehli and Toyko all look exactly the same? Same with the photoshoot studios! Just a little observation :) xxx

No we don't have it yet. It's probably for the next weekend event.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I absolutely agree I would love for all the sets to look different! And that hair is gorgeous, I hope we do get!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Jesse still looks plain on my game, lol. Hopefully glu will fix all the little glitches. Doesn't affect my gameplay so I guess that's cool! I checked out Tokyo but haven't done the gigs yet since I have a backlog I'm trying to finish first. I'm happy that Maria did call me for the gigs though!

How's everyone else with the update? Seems like a small one but hey, less than a month since the last, right?!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Eselle! Don't know if this will make it any better or not, but Jesse still looks anything but plain to other people!

image.jpg1_zpsydjjrsme.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Yay there's my man with his lady friend! She's looking amazing :)
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i might revive Jedi later on to see if this update fixed his issues
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed their spouse missing in the hamptons? Mine aren't there anymore in both games. No biggie I just noticed it.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Love your outfit Luz.. I'm going to wait til the weekend to spend any K stars.

And Eselletea, yep hubby has going on a hiatus apparently. I think he finally decided to get a job vs hanging out at the Hamptons :)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Noona! So good to see you back :D

Missed you at the weekend party.

Charli buddy!
    Great to see you again:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    NVpCFNS.jpg

Look how gorg { Lucyxx } has made me! Now we're like twins lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Love that new dress! Gonna save my k stars for it :)

You ladies both look gorgeous!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Glad to see you guys rockin the new clothes! They look fab on everyone:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    There's a bit of a glitch in Tokyo.

I was doing a photo shoot there and invited a friend. Every 15 min, the pose for picture together bubble came back. Made finishing the gig easier, but I don't think that's supposed to be happening. lol

I'm not sure if it was exactly 15 minutes or not, that's just how often I was checking back as I was low on energy and was trying to multitask, reading Twitter.

The same thing is happening to me in Tokyo when I throw parties. I thought it was to make up for the fact that I can only invite 2 people to my Tokyo house (some party haha). But if it happens at photo shoots too then that must not be why.
    Seems to be an advantage though!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i might revive Jedi later on to see if this update fixed his issues

Do it! Everyone has issues, really. We like his.

Seriously, though-- Stellan can't even travel around to gather energy because he freezes and crashes on my old device, but I'm keeping him alive in order to wear clothes and be obnoxious. Save Jedi, too!

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed their spouse missing in the hamptons? Mine aren't there anymore in both games. No biggie I just noticed it.

And now I miss having that feeling of somebody watching me...

• Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Love your outfit Luz.. I'm going to wait til the weekend to spend any K stars.

And Eselletea, yep hubby has going on a hiatus apparently. I think he finally decided to get a job vs hanging out at the Hamptons :)

Thanks, Minne! I look forward to seeing your looks eventually, too!

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    KaylaJ I love it :) you're looking awesome twin! And Alkoholiks we'd love to see Jedi back :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I love this new dress too so very glamorous!

8D0CA2AB-7AAC-4226-A405-7C8B9F7BA5B9_zpsziqmbjwa.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Where is everyone getting these clothes from?? I got no clothes in my update! Have you all done the comeback?
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i got new clothes on my game that has not done a comeback. try force closing your app and see if it reloads the new wardrobe
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    zitrone wrote: »
    Where is everyone getting these clothes from?? I got no clothes in my update! Have you all done the comeback?

Just to check quickly, can you look to see if the pair of white snakeskin boots is in your shoe section? What threw me off initially is that the new things aren't anywhere near each other in my closet, and that there aren't any exclamation points on anything to make it obvious, until purchases have already been made. I thought I didn't have the new clothes either for awhile.

• Options
    I'm bummed because I bought Eselle the black dress with rows of diamonds at around 8pm last night, right after she said she wanted it. But it STILL shows up as unpurchased for her when I check in my Luz game. I don't know if the glitch is going to be fixed before other people waste their Kstars, too.

But Eselle, if it was up to me, Shae would already be happily cutting off the tags. Oh well!