Options

New update is here!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Just to check quickly, can you look to see if the pair of white snakeskin boots is in your shoe section? What threw me off initially is that the new things aren't anywhere near each other in my closet, and that there aren't any exclamation points on anything to make it obvious, until purchases have already been made. I thought I didn't have the new clothes either for awhile.

Yes, I have the white snakeskin boots. Can't find the dresses, though.

Edit: OK, now I see everything. I swear I didn't have them yesterday...
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm bummed because I bought Eselle the black dress with rows of diamonds at around 8pm last night, right after she said she wanted it. But it STILL shows up as unpurchased for her when I check in my Luz game. I don't know if the glitch is going to be fixed before other people waste their Kstars, too.

But Eselle, if it was up to me, Shae would already be happily cutting off the tags. Oh well!

Aw you are sweet! That game seems to have trouble receiving gifts from some people. Are you on the east coast? I stopped playing around 10:30pm last night so I'll check my game this morning and see if it is there. I know I've tried a few test gifts on that acct with Helostark and I never receive them. But, I have received some from Leyshla Gisel and everandalwaysemily (thanks guys!). I'll let you know if I got it!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Yes, I have the white snakeskin boots. Can't find the dresses, though.

Edit: OK, now I see everything. I swear I didn't have them yesterday...

I'm glad everything finally showed up for you!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Aw you are sweet! That game seems to have trouble receiving gifts from some people. Are you on the east coast? I stopped playing around 10:30pm last night so I'll check my game this morning and see if it is there. I know I've tried a few test gifts on that acct with Helostark and I never receive them. But, I have received some from Leyshla Gisel and everandalwaysemily (thanks guys!). I'll let you know if I got it!

Yep, I'm in New England.

The glitchy gift-system makes it kind of a bad idea to spend actual kstars...lesson learned. I think I successfully switched gifts with a few other people, though. But who really knows.

Well, anyway, I hope that dress makes its way to you somehow!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I began to pray for all those glitches !!!

HxZHeqL.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    FYI my fellow Andriodians ✌

Screenshot_2015-04-22-13-45-45_zpst9obcdzw_edit_1429724795738.png_zps95nngpqj.jpeg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Wow now I can't wait for the big update (version 3.0.0)
  • Options
    Yeah the gifting bug really stinks. I know I haven't received some and can't be too sure if people are getting mine. If you have successfully received a gift from me please let me know via pm or on the boards! No dress, Luz. :( sorry about the wasted k stars. Booooo
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    joy another glitch. <__< honestly idk why i still play. i noticed yesterday i sent a gift to a friend from one game and half a day later the item was available to send from my second game.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Gifting works for me, but the gig glitch is really bothering me. Well I could use it for farming xp and money, but it 8hr so I rather not.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have received notice of gifts, but I think they're still showing as available. So please anyone don't send gifts till the glitch is fixed. I know one friend got a gift, but I sent 3 others I don't know if they were received.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've unfortunately had the gifting glitch for almost 2 months now. Sent a ticket to Glu and they said it could be connection issues but my wifi is fine, I don't really know what the issue could be. I havent been able to receive gifts from my Helostark account and my real life SO. He played briefly but then stopped so I cleaned out his cash and kstars by him sending me stuff but never received any of it.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    It's finally here Androidians!!!!

PhotoGrid_1429633477088_zpsml2meyul.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hey Guys,
    Did you notice that there is a furniture in the Tokyo home that we cannot purchase because the husband stands there and every time you click on the furniture icon you get to speak to your husband instead? I hope they will slightly move the husband or the furniture in the next updates so that we can buy( hoping that it is not a kstar furniture:))
    Kisses
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    Did you notice that there is a furniture in the Tokyo home that we cannot purchase because the husband stands there and every time you click on the furniture icon you get to speak to your husband instead? I hope they will slightly move the husband or the furniture in the next updates so that we can buy( hoping that it is not a kstar furniture:))
    Kisses

i actually got divorced so i could see what it was. it's a coffee table for $850

i think this happened in the millan house as well
  • Options
    I downloaded the update and I thought it very feeble.

Tokyo is beautiful, but missed a thematic background track.

The new house is cheap despite the furniture division is strange.

I counted 4 new items for men, liked 2.

Eliminated traces of our partner in the Hamptons.

They exchanged the bike for the vase in Milan again, better this way.

Blonde Kim is the best part of the update, I hope she has enough participation in the the story line!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i actually got divorced so i could see what it was. it's a coffee table for $850

i think this happened in the millan house as well

Did you say Divorced? heh heh oh Luz............................Luz, we can settle this easily. you grab a leg, I'll grab one and we'll do Wishbone like with the turkey. Who ever gets the larger piece gets him. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yall are going drake poor Jedi?
    image.jpg1_2.jpg

i also got gift notifications but no actual gifts as well
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh I'm so sad. I thought my game was finally fixed and that there will be no problems with gigs, but I've just completed Misty Levin gig and no one called me to give the next one. After the last fashion show was done and I was about to collect my reward (money and exp), Kendall suddenly appeared, and there was a speech bubble with exclamation mark, but after I collected the reward it disappeared. Then I went out to the street and no one called me. I guess I won't recieve any quests again :(:(:(:(
    Maybe anyone had this problem too? Or what quest did you recieve after the first one? Did you recieve the call immediately or had to wait?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    More clothing coming soon image_zpsbstdc2ot.jpg
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Wow, stunning.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Still no update for this facebook user :/ getting pathetic really glu should do the updates across fb and all devices at the same time or not at all, as its a time waster patiently waiting expecting it to update....
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts

I love everything about this. We need to have different eyebrow colour to hair option!!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Pinstripes for the girls now! That's brilliant. A match for the awesome men's suit of last weekend... Please let it not be locked away in a gift box, please!!!

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yessss!!!!! Two new stunning hairstyles and two new stunning clothes. Wow, those boots are awesome!
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    yall are going drake poor Jedi?

I don't know who's in more trouble, SAM or Jedi, but watch out, man.

• Options
    WOAH fascinating look girls, when you wear it you'll look like goddesses.

Then we'll give a party "Goddesses and Clowns" !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    The original outfit

image_zpskklpovaz.jpg
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

I am in love with this outfit:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!