Options

I losteverything

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I am so happy you were given the 6000Stars. I hope that helps start you off. I understand you miss the special items, and I'm sorry you're sad, but I'm confused when you say "Glu admin, please hear me out!" What would you like glu admin to do? Maybe I can direct you somewhere if I knew what you wanted. Glu admin is not here for the day to day. You never know when they'll pop up, so maybe I can get you some help. :)
    What I would love is to take back the clothing and accessories that I earned with the special weekends... If I can make a list for instance??? Somebody can help me with that?
    Basically I use the stars to level up and I will be ruined soon lol
    What is the most important is the friends and the exclusive clothing I earned:)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh, I don't think you're bothering me, this whole unable to save automatically bothers me. And I just go into detail, because I don't want to leave anything out, incase someone makes decisions based on my opinions. lnow, I'm going to go see what that link is about.

Glad to hear that Koko, did you read it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have to read it with earlier eyes. I have to be honest, I was so lost. Here's what I got. For a price, Google will save and back up all your game data automatically when you play. Then I thought, what about ios games, and I started to read more, and it got very technical, mr Kokonut was downstairs playing guitar, Kokonut Jr. was skyping with his actual Canadian Girl Friend, I got lost, and tapped myself out.

And that's the whole truth. I'm going to get Mr. PuterHead Kokonut to take a look. Because piece of mind is worth a little coin. Of course, that means less for my gift cards. lol.............

I just did the Math.......mklove.....if they gave you 6000Stars.....that's like 600 Dollars in cold cash. I'm sorry youre sad about the event things, but buy yourself a pretty helicopter. If you spend the extra 10 Stars for pink, it looks right up there in the purple family. Helicopter looks sooooooooooooooooo cute at the corner. I'm sorry I only have it for one game. The others have sports car, and luxury sedan.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    so that service is basically a more in depth cloud save. idk why they would charge for it when you are already entitled to cloud saving anyway.

honestly a lot of drama could be avoided if support would just post the save file paths for android & ios.

anyway sorry to hear this has happened to you mklove. i'm glad your stars were returned. shame about the event clothes tho
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Hiya. They can do that? tell us what to save? But wisth android when you copy your phone to a laptop or something, I don't understand why it just isn't there? I connect my phone to my laptop with my USB cord. (Sorry, I speak girl nor geek) I either use Samsung Kies (But Samsung said Kies doesn't do the game data) But certainly when I physically copy and paste How are the files not there? Are they hidden? I can get pretty broad with my select, copy and pop it over to the Purple Laptop. Can you help me understand?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    like i said without the save paths being known we are basically groping around in the dark

my guess is you probably need root access to your device to get to the save files. i figure they are being stored in a place a normal user doesn't have access to. androids have more access to things then iphones but it's still not total access.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko we're in the same boat, I tried to find that article in my language to see if I could do a better interpretation but wasn't available.

Hey Alkoholiks , if we have a google account connected with the game supposedly we have the cloud service?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    not that one. idk a lot about android but i thought i read on here that you guys could save thru google+
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    How do you save your game to the cloud on iOS? I've never seemed to figure it out.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

Thank you a lot for your condoleances:) they mean a lot to me

Please let me know how I can save my game the mext time... I am super busy woth this one, i have calls all the time from kim to kris to kendall and kylie... Also I am getting remarried to JediBull ❤️ And getting on the top of the couples list.. On the same day !

But havent got the opportunity to meet the Perez Hilton (lots of things to do before getting there) and O feel like quite charming to go all over again, feels super nostalgic!

Anyway I wish you a super weekend and kiss all of you!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Congratulations Mklove! #therealcomeback :cool:
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Congratulations Mklove! #therealcomeback :cool:

Thanks a lot Lucy

I feel like this now:)

http://youtu.be/g6fagIGvbF4

Kisses
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    What I would love is to take back the clothing and accessories that I earned with the special weekends... If I can make a list for instance??? Somebody can help me with that?
    Basically I use the stars to level up and I will be ruined soon lol
    What is the most important is the friends and the exclusive clothing I earned:)

Oh, I see now. Unfortunately unless the decide to release those items again for sale or something, I am sure you can't get those back. But again, feel free to contact glu about this. Imagine your Doll sold 'Last years Clothes' on Ebay to make room and fund New purchases!

(I am still really suggesting the Helicopter. It is by far the hotess vehicle you can have. do you need to see screenshots? It's so.....so.....decadent. Hey, I'm special I have a helicopter and I put it in your parking space when I go to the club. lol. Whee.

Ok, so my doll has issues, but the helicopter totally rocks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There is a setting to save your stuff on Ios to the icloud, and one for Androids to. But again. who knows what's saved? Game data has to be stored up there, and I remember we turned on the save function I played my game a little shut down. Opened my new device set it up, and my game was there, so it had to be on the cloud. Same for Android. Seriously, what is the harm in letting us save our own data?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, I see now. Unfortunately unless the decide to release those items again for sale or something, I am sure you can't get those back. But again, feel free to contact glu about this. Imagine your Doll sold 'Last years Clothes' on Ebay to make room and fund New purchases!

(I am still really suggesting the Helicopter. It is by far the hotess vehicle you can have. do you need to see screenshots? It's so.....so.....decadent. Hey, I'm special I have a helicopter and I put it in your parking space when I go to the club. lol. Whee.

Ok, so my doll has issues, but the helicopter totally rocks.

Hey Koko!

They even did not reply to my first and second and third ticket... So I dont knoz...

I think the helicopter is nice, but makes me think of Lord Disick :) and this whole episode where he passed his time to figure out on how to build a base for his helicopter in their new yard and finally he said no....

But Ill give a second thought and why not? :)))

I have gotten some gifts today and opened many many gift boxes,.,, im still level 15 but cant rush too quickly....

Lets see when Illl do my first comeback!!:)))