Options

New update!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think my question may have kicked off this gifting discussion, so I'm going to chime in.

I originally asked if being unable to gift items from this update was a glitch bcuz, there have always been items we cannot gift each other, but we're able to gift a NPC (not that I would) such as these.

PhotoGrid_1431466286792_zpsonuzu96u.jpg

I didn't think Glu would pass up the opportunity for players to spend K Stars on NPCs.

I have spent more than a reasonable amount of money on this game. I don't play a hacked game and I haven't rec'd gifts from a hacker that I'm aware of. I play on Android and it has been my observation most of the hackers play on iOS. Which is another reason I get irritated when updates are released and iOS hackers get it b4 me...a legit paying customer (I won't rehash that discussion).

When speaking on paying players vs. Non paying players please keep in mind this game (and many others) are played by gamers of all ages. Some of the younger players are in middle/high school and do not have an income, not working and their parents may not want to spend "X" amount of dollars on a game. So they have to live with the ads try to get K Stars from videos or weekend events that payout K Stars.

Me personally, I have a daughter and we both play and I use gifting so I don't have to worry about her spending my money. She looks forward to the getting the $4K gift boxes so she can save for houses ect and I'm sure other players do to, so I'm glad Glu hasn't eliminated it from event weekends.

IMO, Glu is not hurting for money. This game has been downloaded 28 mil times. Even if 1/4 of players spent only $5 thats $35 MIL.

Now if there is a complaint about service, the best thing to do is fill out the survey they send out when you're ticket is closed. You should fill it out if you received good or bad service for any company.

Please keep in mind at any time Glu can stop making updates and/or giving curiosity refund of K Stars and the paying customers are SOL.

I learned this the hard way when inquiring about players who purchased things in Nappa.

All paying customers should review Glu's terms of use and policies. Here are 2 excerpts. I read them and I choose to continue to financially support the game.

You acknowledge that you are not entitled to a refund for any unused Virtual Currency or unused Virtual Items when Glu stops making an Application available, whether such action is taken at Glu’s discretion or due to unforeseen events.*

Using Virtual Currency. Subject to these Terms, you may redeem Virtual Currency for Virtual Items or select Applications. We do not guarantee that any particular Virtual Item will be available at all times or at any given time. We do not guarantee that we will continue to offer particular Virtual Items for any particular length of time. We reserve the right to change and update the content contained in Applications without notice to you.

EDIT : sorry for the lengthy diatribe. It's so long I'm not even going to re-read it to see if it makes any sense or to count the number of times I jumped from topic-to-topic. So my apologies for the incoherent rant (or stream of consciousness as Kanye would call it)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Glu is a company and has to make money. However, if a customer loses some virtual outfits that he learned because of a crashing application and asks 7 times by email ans gets no answer, I think it does not act like a company...
    I hope that they will reboost customer service with all the money they make
    Bonne nuit!:)
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Sorry, this is the real reason I visited forum 2day. I swear I have the attention span of a gnat.

Anywhoo, has anyone won or seen the new wardrobe items from the latest update in your daily gift boxes?

I know it's only been a few days, but I haven't seen any of these in my gift boxes. I won all the other stuff and now I only get energy, money and the occasional K Stars.

PhotoGrid_1431464137624_zpscfxadgl0.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    the android update hack was available before the update hit the google playstore this past weekend. sadly ironic

speaking of android i noticed a difference in the games this weekend. on android if/when you have collected the weekend items from the special boxes they will re-roll other items into those boxes if you want to keep opening them. this doesn't happen with iOS boxes there is only cash or energy available after you get the items.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Sorry, this is the real reason I visited forum 2day. I swear I have the attention span of a gnat.

Anywhoo, has anyone won or seen the new wardrobe items from the latest update in your daily gift boxes?

I know it's only been a few days, but I haven't seen any of these in my gift boxes. I won all the other stuff and now I only get energy, money and the occasional K Stars.

PhotoGrid_1431464137624_zpscfxadgl0.jpg

I have not seen them in my game yet, but I did see someone else post they won the black bag in their daily gift box on one of the KKH Facebook groups I follow.
    iOS
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    For the guys they've added Shoes and Jackets. I see the shoes often in different colors, but never picked the right box. :p

On the topic of customer support, I'm not satisfied to be honest. I've contacted them thrice, and they usually reply after weeks. Okay I don't mind waiting at all, but their replies are same. Automated response every time, not cool!

The first time I had issues with my game crashing only when I tried to visit Vegas. And in reply to my query, they said my connection could be slow, not enough memory, storage space and blah. I've already mentioned that it only crashes when I visit a particular place. Though I figured it out myself, there was a problem in updating the app.

Later I asked about the screen resolutions, most of the times I'm forced to make an incorrect choice, as the correct option is beyond my reach. It's either too high, or too low on the screen. They said they can't fix it. Okay, I took it on myself that my phone is ****py.

Now recently my game was reset. I mentioned my SD card was damaged. And their answer was your game could be reset if you uninstall it, delete it and other explanations which I never asked for. Never mind. About the purchases, they asked me for the details of the transaction. The moment I went back to check my mails and collect the facts, I realize my ticket has been closed. Like seriously? Now I'll have to wait in the queue for another 10 days.

I've played other games too and never had such experiences. I'm saying this 'cause Glu really needs to improve their support system. I'm aware of the fact that Glu has millions of players on hundreds of devices playing dozens of games. But not everyone calls them at the same time for assistance.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I see the shoes often in different colors, but never picked the right box. :p

Same boat here!

One day is 4 energy bolt and the other is 350 k$.

Today was 350 k$ that means tomorrow is 4 energy bolt lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Maybe a thread about customer service issues would be helpful. It gets peripherally-mentioned when people have glitches, but if people are routinely having these problems, maybe Glu would appreciate the collected information.

I've been lucky with my game issues, so I don't happen to have anything to contribute. I still haven't gotten a number of quests from the era of the Malibu update <and probably even earlier than that>, but I am seriously behind on quests, and when I asked for help about it, KK:H_Staff looked through my game and said i just need to play further to get them. I don't know if my problem is fixed or even exists at all, but Glu did respond. I'm guessing that's because I'm really loud and hard to miss when I'm whining.

So... do you want to start a Customer Service Concerns thread? You know, maybe I'll go start it since I sometimes seem to slam into people who complain. If Koko needs to delete it or move it, she will. I'll just do it anyway.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    no that no goals comeback glitch was never fixed. which is my major gripe with Glu. they've made millions on the game but can't seem to staff a competent support staff. it's disgusting honestly
    no i don't have any chill