Options

Hey, what happened?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    If makes you feel any better I wasn't able to receive my prize from the contest.
    Long story short my game glitched out and I was never able to get the stars.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    North Korea is actually a democratic state where all citizens have a say in the government and the right to vote. (Sorta similar to the U.S.)
    I think you mean South Korea

I basically just mean whatever Z meant. It seemed pretty clearly derogatory, so I'll just give it the face value it came along with.

I know it would be easier for me to get marijuana there than here. And now I also know that there are 28 approved haircuts there, dictated to people by their demographic. They can vote?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I basically just mean whatever Z meant. It seemed pretty clearly derogatory, so I'll just give it the face value it came along with.
    Oh lol well I wasn't paying attention to this thread I just spotted the hisorical inaccuracy. If I felt like reading a bunch of complaints and rants I would just go to the KKH Facebook page
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Clearly Trevoractor has a good idea. Thanks for keeping it on an even keel, man; I can't personally help but prefer that to other attitudes. There's ton of angry stuff to be found in the world, but I think I'll just come enjoy your picnic. How many ladies do you have there right now?
    Lol well I stopped adding them because no one was paying attention bc everyone was on this thread.
  • Options
    You're ridiculous. Add more ladies. Everyone will come look now. Did you take your test yet? I'm losing track of the days. Should we be yelling at you to go study or something?

• Options
    Wait a minute. Kim Jong-un is the Supreme Leader of North Korea. What are people there voting for, anyway? Can they vote to un-seat him and his government? <Good lord, what has happened to this poor stupid thread?!> You know what, it's enough to know that this forum has good dope and at least 28 haircuts. I don't need to know more than that.

• Options
    You're ridiculous. Add more ladies. Everyone will come look now. Did you take your test yet? I'm losing track of the days. Should we be yelling at you to go study or something?

Adding more right now just for you.. Oh and yea I took my test today it was pretty easy.

Oh and I started a campfire on the weekend thread but no one noticed o_O
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I went poking around a few of the other Glu communities to get a feel of the tone of their threads.

For those of you who are disappointed in the service you're receiving from Glu and their lack of presence in forum threads, you are not alone.

PhotoGrid_1431649333275_zpsmlorhyqs.jpg

PhotoGrid_1431649394359_zpsbytlgsds.jpg

Also, from what I can tell they experience the same game issues we do. if you have time, go poke around and for yourself.

Edit: sorry it looks odd, I screenshoted the thread and cropped out the user name.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I went poking around a few of the other Glu communities to get a feel of the tone of their threads.

For those of you who are disappointed in the service you're receiving from Glu and their lack of presence in forum threads, you are not alone.
    Also, from what I can tell they experience the same game issues we do. if you have time, go poke around and for yourself.

Edit: sorry it looks odd, I screenshoted the thread and cropped out the user name.
    Great, that just means KKH is even more destined to fail, especially when Kendall & Kylie and Katy's game comes out.. Oh well, I guess i shall enjoy it while it lasts and maybe this time next year we will all be on the Kendall & Kylie forum page.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Great, that just means KKH is even more destined to fail, especially when Kendall & Kylie and Katy's game comes out.. Oh well, I guess i shall enjoy it while it lasts and maybe this time next year we will all be on the Kendall & Kylie forum page.

Dang...that's a shot of reality...SMH and LMAO.

Oh, and don't 4get they're doing a game with Britney Spears too.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Dang...that's a shot of reality...SMH and LMAO.

Oh, and don't 4get they're doing a game with Britney Spears too.
    Lol IDK how they're keeping up with it all... And people wonder why they don't have enough staff for good customer support
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    None of us are qualified to help in most cases. So all we can do is provide moral support and obviously we will try to calm the person down because there is no point in being mad in something that is out of your control.

that's exactly the type of sh*t i was talking about before

sorry to single you out bro but that attitude is very prevalent around here. nobody who is upset about something wants to be told there's no point in being upset.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, no, I don't think I'm looked at like North korea. (They're the bad guys right? I'm American History smaht, not world history.) Anyway, I am the always gotta fix everything for everyone. I really want everyone to be able to say what's on their mind. Without fear of repercussion.

Talk about repercussion, so you have a screen frull of tasks, you've been up too long, I've got 3 gigs going on, I kept thinking I was done and doing another. OMG. If I get to bed before 2 I'll be lucky. Aaaagh PLUS - PLUS- I dated my iOS husband this morning and I swear, I was out tapping for energy for my 3 gigs, and he wants another date! It would probably cost 5Gazillion Stars if he breaks up, so....I have to go date him now. Or let him divorce me and I'll run off with a side piece. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, leave it to me to make a post hours ago and not hit send. So, I'm in the middle of another issue and come off like I'm not even paying attention. let me go play with Vats campfire. I think it's safer. lol. but no worries, no one is going to get banned for talking about this, or the fact that other communities are not feeling any better. But don't you think the 3 day earn stars might have been because they're turning the page on being responsive and treating us like they want us to stay? I know it's the optimistic JackGlass in me. Drive my family crazy. Just once they'd like to start the day without miss mary sunshine. OMG, if my previous boyfriend and I got married, he would have shot me long before this. ANd it would have been first thing in the morning. Guaranteed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, now this is just cheesing me up. 2nd device demands a 2ns date for the day. What is this now? We're on a 2 date a day thing? My good mood is rapidly changing. I was trying to finish a last gig on another device. and this one pulls the 2 date krap. Maybe it's telling me I'm playing too much. You can't go on a date toward the end of your 10 hour window, so you have to go right away, and because you drop everything and go running, the game thinks you're it's Bish now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

I know it would be easier for me to get marijuana there than here. And now I also know that there are 28 approved haircuts there, dictated to people by their demographic. They can vote?
    I'm not targeting anybody. Sorry if that's how it came across. It's the general vibe. I feel as if we are all somehow discouraged from complaining. It is just the lack of good customer service, in general.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    that's exactly the type of sh*t i was talking about before

sorry to single you out bro but that attitude is very prevalent around here. nobody who is upset about something wants to be told there's no point in being upset.

And as you said before, it's a community-wide thing to be stifling of other people's upset feelings. I remember that you and I had our tiff at St Patrick's Day because people were complaining about the difficulty of the event. You felt that people who were upset should just step back from the game, that it wasn't worth people sticking around and being upset. Remember that? We all go back and forth between these attitudes. True?

• Options
    that was a blanket statement that in retrospect i probably shouldn't have made in that particular thread.

i still stand by it tho. if the game become that aggravating i stop playing. if people's stupid sh*t on this forum becomes aggravating i stop visiting.

it's always hard to tell someone's tone or intent in text form. i think that is were many misunderstandings begn.

at any rate i'm sorry. i feel like i helped drag this completely off topic lol
  • Options
    Just when I wonder if you'll legitimately be furious, you're cool. It happens again & again. Thanks.

I'm sorry about stuff, too. I can't stand this distance between us.
    image.jpg1_zpsm635i0pz.jpg

• Options
    lmao that made me laugh