Options

Weekend Event 5/15/2015 Perez' Great Clothes Stars all week- Heck! Let'sParty!

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Speaking of Jjewels, there's a couple folks missing lately that I really miss. C1ar0u, Breen, Breezy being a few off the top of my head.

I just earned the shoes, yes! Think I'm done though. I'll continue the gigs though to get them out of the way and gain fans. Only 40 million more to #1! I'm sure another update & max fan cap will come before I get there though. I know I should do more parties but seeing 10+ incomplete gigs on my screen bothers me haha. I swear I'm so ocd.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I know how you feel. I can't stand looking at my screen when I have 1+.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yes! Another OCD person like myself :)

Here's my winnings from the weekend since Shae has been away from the camera shutter for a bit.

eg82Jue.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Finally finished! Only bothered to get the box on my second game. One was hard enough!

A988F7DE-DE22-4B69-B2C9-7EDFE4C15CFF_zps7ckru0cf.jpg
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I can't believe I completed it... I was ready to give up on this one. I felt (by choice of course) slaved to the game all weekend long. Which sucks I want to enjoy the game, not be on a 3 day mission trying to acquire a dress like we all probably feel I love it, I must get it until next week comes along with something bigger and better hahahah :P

IMG_9348_zps0b7db472.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You girls look gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About to fill the entire post with exclamation mark but I gotta tap more.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok one game is done like finally. Another needs about 3 gigs.

Thank goodness I multi-task well, I brought my device everywhere. At home, outside and even to the toilet. I tapped during lunch, during dinner, during supper, and while ****ing. Any time I felt like I could make use of my hands to tap.

So much hard work for a virtual dress.
    PM to add
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Finally finished the event! So are we all just assuming that version 3.0.0 will be released on May 31st since that is the 1 year anniversary of the game? image_zpspmgnarat.jpg

(IDK why the pic is blurry but I was too lazy to fix it)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok one game is done like finally. Another needs about 3 gigs.

Thank goodness I multi-task well, I brought my device everywhere. At home, outside and even to the toilet. I tapped during lunch, during dinner, during supper, and while ****ing. Any time I felt like I could make use of my hands to tap.

So much hard work for a virtual dress.

Seriously, tap, the, tap, hardest, tap, event, tap, I, tap, recall, tap tap tap tap!!!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I did it, yay! :o

DOKjky6.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Lookin' good, Charli, Eselle, Minne, Trevor, Mindy and others who posted their looks! And you too, Naimonster! <where's your picture, though?>

I really didn't even play this weekend, except to get Luz the purse and Stellan the gift box. I can't even remember what was in it. Not an exclusive item, though. I think it was the money. On the plus side, I think Luz won the black button-up 3/4 sleeves shirt in hers. I like those shirts. Isn't it sad how I can't remember a box I opened just the other day? But I had a fun weekend with friends in real life, and some stuff is a blur.

Well done! You guys must be wiped. And your poor little fingers worn down to little finger-lets.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Trev, didn't it come out on June 2nd?? Then Again I wonder if they'll do some sort of all week long event celebration since it does sort of fall on the weekend of Memorial Day.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    How are you doing Nai!?!? Did you finish??

Quick Q guys, weren't the gift boxes when they started 20K originally? Just curious here.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Trev, didn't it come out on June 2nd?? Then Again I wonder if they'll do some sort of all week long event celebration since it does sort of fall on the weekend of Memorial Day.
    I'm not sure when it came out but in the App Store it said version 0.9.0 came out on May 31st
  • Options
    I finished, I almost missed by 4 points because I was lying in bed with 1 eye half-open and then I fell asleep.. Then I woke an hour later miraculously to complete my current gig.

Thank god for the 2 perez gig and crowdfunding gig, all these gave me about 100 stars.

7vO6uU8l.jpg
    GX7CJ9ml.jpg

I dread tapping now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kitkatkitkat Banned Users 4 Posts
    It took me up until the last hour to win that black dress from the weekend event. It was so exhausting that I might need to hibernate until the next event
  • Options
    kitkat wrote: »
    It took me up until the last hour to win that black dress from the weekend event. It was so exhausting that I might need to hibernate until the next event
    Wish I could do that but unfortunately I have school all week. but this is my last week so
  • Options
    Wish I could do that but unfortunately I have school all week. but this is my last week so

so...? why did you leave before finishing your sentence lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm afraid something got him while he was writing.

Speak to us, Trevor!

He's probably at some picnic with 4 million chicks.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    kitkat wrote: »
    Congratulations, I wasn't so lucky, But yay to everyone who made it. And Welcome to the forum KitKat. Hey that's my favorite candy bar. It's the crisp cookie inside I think. Anyway, welcom. However I do think the 500 Star quota was too high but ......... (oh no the thread of people trailing off into the oblivion of the campfire picnic..............

Stay out of the forum and study this week Trev. We can't have you flunking out so...................
    so...? why did you leave before finishing your sentence lol.

He had to get back to studying I gues. lol.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm afraid something got him while he was writing.

Speak to us, Trevor!

He's probably at some picnic with 4 million chicks.

Oh. lol. Look, I didn't even see this. Great Minds Luz, Great Minds. And, incase anyone was wondering, yes, I just learned how to multiquote. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ohhh myyy, but the Glu peeps should be happy with me (after) this weekend...Just kidding but I went on a great big gambling shopping splurge at the very last moment.

I did gig after gig after gig, buying stars to push my way through...and I bought prize box after prize box til I had won all of the special prizes. Since I didn't win them all in a row, I also got some of the other mystery prizes, too. (The ones in the closet.)

Not sure what came over me...when the event began I thought, aww, I can't stand the suspense of 8 hour gigs, waiting and waiting...just to win a few points...so I told myself I'm happy with the first mystery box. I asked someone else to tap it for me and the box they picked had a bracelet in it.

Then comes several hours before end of this event and I decided, hey...my doll deserves some love, too. I send things to 'game friends' why not to her? And so it began...I made her look like a Vegas high roller with all of her gambling on 40 Kstar boxes and her increased wardrobe. Ha

I cannot do this very often but, it was fun...
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Ohhh myyy, but the Glu peeps should be happy with me (after) this weekend...Just kidding but I went on a great big gambling shopping splurge at the very last moment.

I did gig after gig after gig, buying stars to push my way through...and I bought prize box after prize box til I had won all of the special prizes. Since I didn't win them all in a row, I also got some of the other mystery prizes, too. (The ones in the closet.)

)

Not sure what came over me...when the event began I thought, aww, I can't stand the suspense of 8 hour gigs, waiting and waiting...just to win a few points...so I told myself I'm happy with the first mystery box. I asked someone else to tap it for me and the box they picked had a bracelet in it.

Then comes several hours before end of this event and I decided, hey...my doll deserves some love, too. I send things to 'game friends' why not to her? And so it began...I made her look like a Vegas high roller with all of her gambling on 40 Kstar boxes and her increased wardrobe. Ha

I cannot do this very often but, it was fun...

Aww, that is so special. I guess if you allot a certain amount for the boxes it's good. I do not have much luck. I get the cash time and time and again. But, I think last monday they suddenly put out lace dresses to buy....maybe something nice to buy will pop up tonight. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's been ages since I really splashed out on my doll. I am not sure what came over me...boredom? Stubbornness? Lol

I wound up using up all the stars I had (I bought some on the last sale, that you mentioned, I got there just in time) and then buying another giant value pack of stars.

I usually buy one of those per month. And I used up about half of the new value pack. So I might have some splainin to do...Lol.

I really can't go through them like water very often at all but it was fun. I usually let my doll rely on what she has while I gift others...this time I gifted others with game money wearables, and was a bit selfish for a change. Lol. But then I won some money in the bought gift boxes. So that kind of helped, too...

I think I just got frustrated and wanted to win. That could be the shorter explanation. And I hadn't been buying the 40 K star boxes in a while. I saw someone else mention they cycle between frustration and giving in. Maybe that's me, too.

I am sorry you didn't get the last dress Koko. I meant to ask - once we win something are we able to gift it to someone else??
  • Options
    Oh such a sweetie. Wanting to share. No, Everyone has to earn their own.

But I'm very serious. I think it was DMV Doll that came running in last monday saying new dresses were available, the lace dress with the undies showing? That to me was worth more than a weekend event. They all put on the purple, with their Christmastime hair, and they are pretty full of themselves. You know what I hate about the dolls? They can drink all night in the clubs, and never get a hangover. lol. I DO love the shoes I won.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Speaking of kstar purchases, I noticed my annoying ads didn't get removed. Well guess I need to purchase kstars soon.

blatant excuse
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol :) I love that you are always able to look on the upside, Koko!

Which shoes did you win? The clogs?

It seems like I vaguely recall something about new lace dresses...I have an NPC 'friend' or 'contact' in a dress like that. It's see through but you only see panties and skin tone.

Edit: I don't have pop up ads...maybe it depends on type of device?? Dunno...
  • Options
    Speaking of kstar purchases, I noticed my annoying ads didn't get removed. Well guess I need to purchase kstars soon.

blatant excuse

Naimonster, you must buy KStars to remove ads. Not Spend them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Ugh! I chose the wrong time to do a comeback.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    You dont' know pooh about hibernation do you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster, you must buy KStars to remove ads. Not Spend them.

Yeah I bought. Hmm
    PM to add