Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Erm...no. It's frustrating to see so many people whine on here about not being able to get everything because of reasons in the game. I admit, it's hard and takes a lot of effort which can take away the fun but it is plausible.
    But when people are whining because they didn't get any gift boxes and therefore they didn't win everything. it's ridiculous especially as some people play multiple games - do you really expect to get everything three times in a row, every event? Some events are harder than others.

I agree with this. I never understood why people obsess over getting the full giftbox wardrobe. You win some, you loose some. It'll be all fine.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Let me just put out the main reasons for the creation of this thread.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    so that people who want to do some sustained grousing can do it in peace, without anyone trying to change their mind or anything...

With that being said, we should vent about the game, and not about each other.

Secondly, everyone's perspectives are not the same and one can decide to "whine" over giftboxes, one can choose not to. One can vent about not finishing the event, but you did, congratulations by the way. But let's not try to change everyone's thinking to be like yours, or put down someone else's thoughts if they're different than yours. This isn't the place, and I'm sure there's no place here for you to do that.

Thirdly, I think forum rules were broken when someone was indirectly called out for playing multiple games... and that their thoughts are "ridiculous" and "a whole lot of rubbish". Also, please do not misinterpret someone else's words/ intentions as it may start an unwanted spark.

Lastly, people have feelings, let's all be nice to each other.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I agree with this. I never understood why people obsess over getting the full giftbox wardrobe. You win some, you loose some. It'll be all fine.

It's about priorities! I prefer goals more than anything, but that's just me. Some like purchasing cars, houses and pets. And of course, who wouldn't love exclusive clothing? Everyone has a different viewpoint. And this place is for people to whine, to vent. Period.

Oh I was so close to the comeback. All my friends magically disappeared one day from my list. And all of sudden they came back in a while. Ugh why can't we simply remove friends and get back together later Glu?

Edit: Hey there Nai :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    You misinterpreted my words because I wasn't calling anybody out for playing multiple games - I commend anyone who is able to do that, my point was can you really complain about not getting everything if you play several games at at a time? As it can take a while (even with gift boxes) for one game let alone more than that.
    But, I will not say anything more on the matter as I don't want to fall out with people, I just wanted to clear that up,

EDIT: you're going to call me rude after talking to me like that? Hypocritical and ironic.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And btw, my complaint partly was vats hair in the form of the cream top. That was a pure "I want, I spent I didn't get" but my real complaint was without bonus items, I was getting 20 stars no bonus points for the 8 hour gigs I had to do. But needing the bonus points to complete my Earned weekend prize was my complaint. My complaint. My Earned weekend prize. Walking away with the Sunglasses after tapping all weekend bothered me.

I so resent the fact that i feel called out in this thread so ticks me off. I'm about to do some cleanup, and I'll try to get my normally great mood back. No one is to be critisized for complaining in the Hookah lounge. Or perhaps someone just doesn't think I have a right to vent. And, I'll vent about anything I want to.

Here are the rules - treat posters with the same respect you require. NGFY
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes Marshy, I did call you rude. You came into the thread designed for people to get stuff off their chests, without fear of repercussion and said they were whining, ridiculous, etc. And boasted how with the same 8 hour gigs I was complaining about, and no bonus items you got everything. I don't care who you were addressing, kind of sorry it wasn't just me after all, that means you insulted others who voiced complaints.

This goes for everyone: Don't sit in judgement of other people, and don't be rude. And don't come into the smoking lounge and tell us to put out the butts. Remember 2 things - no judgement, and don't be rude.

ETA: If you didn't mean to be rude, then you need to better convey your feelings. I wasn't the only one who found fault with your posts. Please be more mindful of other people's feelings.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, I think that's fair. I didnt mean to be rude and will think twice before I post in here in future references. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    I sent you a pm and I want to kiss and make up. ANd you are welcome to come here anytime. But, come in a little more reflective of the posters situation. Oh, Post a "Hey you're better off without the dress. It has a suspicious wet stain on the front that makes it a hot mess"

You are welcome here anytime. and sooner or later, your chin will be on the bar, asking Joe to hit you again, because the game you love just kicked you in the doodads. It happens to everyone at one time or another. Oh, i once got snapped at here for trying to soothe the hurting players. I see now that those actions of mine came off not as a hug but as diminishing the validity of their complaint. So I learned the hard way. But again, you can post anywhere.
    kokonutkake2_zpswmxoiifp.jpg

Kokonut Cake for everyone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good job you posted in here about the PM! I don't think I would have noticed.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm glad people are able to agree that this thread is for taking the p1ss out of Glu and the game!

Cranky as I am, I'm soothed by the existence of a designated whining zone!

Hope everyone is enjoying their game, and their day!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    It's about priorities! I prefer goals more than anything, but that's just me. Some like purchasing cars, houses and pets. And of course, who wouldn't love exclusive clothing? Everyone has a different viewpoint. And this place is for people to whine, to vent. Period.

Oh I was so close to the comeback. All my friends magically disappeared one day from my list. And all of sudden they came back in a while. Ugh why can't we simply remove friends and get back together later Glu?

Edit: Hey there Nai :p

I guess the fact that I'm a huge cheapskate and I don't really find the need to spend so much money on a item that I don't have much of a guarantee. I'm not revoking your right to complain, but I just don't feel the same way. Sorry if I offended you by any means.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok, how often can we click our little furry friends? We should be able to click them a lot sooner than we can. I have 5 now if you count the fish (I don't think the fish gives energy tho does it?). It seems to me that the time reset gets shorter the more animals you have, but I'm not sure. Just because my main doll has more animals than Dante, and it seems like I can click them sooner than he can.

We should also be able to click our S.O's a hell of a lot sooner than we are too!! We put up with enough bull pooey from them that's for sure!! Should get more energy/money from them too. They do expect us to carry their butts and pay for everything. Least they could do is give us some more dang energy/money (at least!) 2x a day!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Pets every 4 hours. The fish does give energy but not every time like the others. I wish husbands refreshed every 4 instead of 24. Or at least gave more than one energy bolt.
    iOS
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Okay, so I have some (very polite) venting to do. As you can see, I'm relatively new to the forum as a posting member, but I have actually followed the forum for some months before I made the decision to join. And let me tell you, the impression that I had of all of you is that you are a fantastic, fun bunch of people who take their enjoyment for a game and ramp it up tenfold by sharing the joy.

However there has been the odd occasion or two where I have asked a question (and had to repeat it) before someone answered, which made me feel a little foolish for asking. And there has also been attempts to get involved in the running or ongoing conversation with the same results. I'd just like to ask that you take a little time to see that someone is new and make them feel a little welcome.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, and maybe it's just paranoia on my part :) I just want to join in on the fun :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey Honey :D no wait that sounds hella weird. Hey Raven!

Yeah I understand where you're coming from especially when you're new. I've been here for months and I occasionally get ignored too LOL. Sometimes, it's just people don't know the answers to your questions, they move on with another topic and several posts later, your question gets buried. It's okay for asking again, you're not foolish! There are occasions where people read your post, acknowledge and move on. There are also cases where people don't see your posts. And along with many other various reasons, but these are all common in forums, so I'd say don't read too much about it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Raven, hi Nai. I agree with Nai's observation that we all get answered often, and get no response to comments/questions occasionally, too. To avoid that myself, I often post a question or comment directed to a friend when I see the green dot indicating that my friend is online, and then I just don't worry too much about it. Keep being here, keep posting comments and pictures. You're part of things already. Have a good day!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Okay, so I have some (very polite) venting to do. As you can see, I'm relatively new to the forum as a posting member, but I have actually followed the forum for some months before I made the decision to join. And let me tell you, the impression that I had of all of you is that you are a fantastic, fun bunch of people who take their enjoyment for a game and ramp it up tenfold by sharing the joy.

However there has been the odd occasion or two where I have asked a question (and had to repeat it) before someone answered, which made me feel a little foolish for asking. And there has also been attempts to get involved in the running or ongoing conversation with the same results. I'd just like to ask that you take a little time to see that someone is new and make them feel a little welcome.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, and maybe it's just paranoia on my part :) I just want to join in on the fun :)

Don't feel bad. It happens to me a lot too. I don't think it's malicious though. =)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses guys, I really do appreciate it :) I guess it could also be looked at like being the new kid in school, where people just don't know you yet. And Twiztdrose, I would never believe for one second it would ever be meant in a malicious way, you're all too nice!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    And that's good advice from both Luz and Nai, so thank you - I hope you're both having an amazing day ;)
  • Options
    Hi Honey Raven. I feel terrible when I miss posts, and I feel like I never have enough time in General Discussion, I know I miss a lot of stuff in here. If you ever need help and feel ignored, grab me and I'll try and fix it. Oh, and I have to warn, I'm an extreme Gemini, I have a player side, and a moderator side, Sometimes it gets fuzzy. If I ever seem to brush you off or offend in anyway, please let me know. I have to run, I have my laptop back and the Event thread needs a new header. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, I'm very aware of your sides Koko, as I said earlier I've been lurking on the forums for a while - I've seen you pull things back into line and I've also seen you post things that have made me laugh :) thank you, if I ever have any issues, I know where to head!
  • Options
    Uh oh. Is my slip showing? Speaking of slips, I better go put a slip on underneath that weekend prize dress. Hey, anyone know Eselle's birthday? I want to put a constellation in her new header, but I don't know her birthday. Ahh rats. I'll just pick a pretty one. Shhhh.

Oh, and I've booked us a pretty bad blues singer for the Lounge this weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No it wasn't showing Koko, haha - grandmothers everywhere would be up in arms if it was!

Can honestly say I'm not a massive fan of the blues - especially after watching that video... :D
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok this is ridiculous!
    7i8I8cW.png?1

I'm with a new bug in my game that is changing the name of my baby.

I ignored it for two times, but now enough of that.

Anyone else here in the forum is also going through this?

Is this is a case to send an in-game ticket?

My baby's name is Mellanie but has become Mia, Chloe and now Evelyn!:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    This happened to me too! Sorry I don't have screenshots because I immediately changed it back. But my son Christian Ryan turned into Ethan then to Ryan and then My daughter Regina Grace changed to Mary then Jessica?
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    My baby changed names too. I don't have a screenshot but they changed it to names like Jessica or Emily. I immediately changed it back. It's probably just a small bug.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good to know! Thank you Danielle!

We are definitively facing a problem here, if anyone else manifest we can make a thread in the support!

Edit: Delphine too! Yeah it's time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    My babies name changed once I think. I changed it back. I remember changing the babies' names as soon as I had them. The nursery has the pink or the blue, with your babies name. At first I was livid. Then I realized, Oh, I have to name him. And since then out of 3 games, One game had what you described.
    '
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    We sign a petition to ERADICATE cash prizes in boxes and we get a ****** CASH BONUS for A VIP EVENT. Well played Glu this is ****ing hilarious.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey! Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the event.

Just wanted to ask do the free videos disappear during weekend events? The ones in 'other offers' in the star shop - I play on iPhone and usually get approx 20-30 stars per 1-2 days watching those videos. But today they aren't there!? (I haven't purchased a star pack during this event - I realise this can stop the free star ad videos from showing).

I used to spend a ridiculous amount on the game, I used to squint whilst looking at my online bank account so I could avoid seeing the figures shown from ITunes invoice!But as I got to a higher level things slowed down so there was less need to purchase k stars to swap for energy and I only just discovered recently the amount of stars that you're able to get through watching those videos, so I've been saving up k stars while waiting for a VIP event.

I saved up about 330ish k stars for this event in the last couple of weeks. I purchased a dress and some shoes today and my free gift box was first the red play suit (the one in multiple colours) then I spent 40 k stars on a box which was the dreaded $4000. I stupidly carried on (as I wanted the gift box dress I love it!) however I then received from the boxes another 2x $4000 and a blue bodycon dress (have it in black already!).

I'm now left with 29 k stars (11 stars away from another box - and hopefully that dress!!!) and since I can't get anymore free vids for stars and refuse to purchase k stars in real life money (since the odds just aren't worth the risk) I'm just questioning if those ads do just disappear on weekends? I've never noticed if they do?

I realise this exact thing happens to players each week - I know we all win some and lose some and it's 'just a dress'... I'm just frustrated. Everyone seems to have won it bar me! How silly am I that if I did get an extra 11 stars during this event I'd attempt to open another box for the dress. I really hope Glu acknowledges that petition and changes this issue.

Sorry for such a long rant. If someone is able to offer any information on the question re free star for watching a video that would be great

(You all look fab in the gift box dress, btw! I'm not at allllll jealous)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai