Options

True Love, Sidepieces, and the fabu black gown!

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks Luz! Yes I am jealous of all of Jesse's chill clothes. I even like those "ugly" spoltchy paint sweat pants even though they are so tacky but they look comfy. The Lord actually wore those in an episode of kourtney and khloe take the hamptons :)

Jesse just got the shoes and Shae is working her way towards the hair. Congrats to everyone who got the prizes so fast! You guys rock it! At first I thought it was impossible but I think I can do it!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You absolutely can do it! I have to admit I prioritized that black gown above earning the stuff for poor Stellan, but it all worked out, anyway. And I just realized that I once again forgot/ignored the weekend gigs for the event! I bet they would've helped things along. Sigh...very senile.

Go, Eselle, go!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Here's Jesse's "side piece" for the weekend. She's an A lister but not really his type besides the tattoo. He's a sucker for a pretty face and the nose/high cheekbone combo is a little strange (to me anyway!)

qw9XjEk.jpg

She just gave him the keys to her house! :O but he might ditch her and chill with C1ar0u for the rest of the weekend ;)
  • Options
    I haven't seen C1ar0u in forever, and I'm having a glitch where she doesn't change appearance anymore! I miss her. Give her my love!

Jesse's sidepiece reminds me of Kat Von D a little bit. A tad trashy, but probably up for a good time, anytime!

• Options
    Yes, she totally looks like Kat Von D! I have the same glitch with C1ar0u or either she's not playing anymore, I don't really know. But her doll is gorgeous! I'll certainly give her your love as well!

Also I love the way the gown looks against Luz's skin tone. So pretty!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Let's hope you didn't do the things I guessed! The cute ones know they're cute, unfortunately. I can't even start dating NPCs with an attitude. The funniest thing is when the ones hitting on you say that they'll write dark poetry about you, or stop eating, if you won't date them. Yeah, right! They're supposed to act normal for a month or so, then bring the crazy when you're somewhat invested in the situation. #doingitwrongstalkerboy

But back to you, Naimonster-- are you still dating him, or just using him for the dress?

I meant to say before how good you look in that black leather dress! And the long blond hair from the VIP weekend... Just awesome! Of course, I always love your Mohawk, too.

After reading what you wrote, I went to dig up old screenshots of how he "hit on me" in Panino.

pg4kr3fl.jpg

How sincere.

Well I'm still dating him since he is one of the better looking ones, which again I hate to admit.

I definitely look good, no wait, gorgeous is the word. No one can outshine my beauty. Shet I'm infected with the Jason-syndrome already.

But thank you Luz :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi all! I am a long-time forum lurker (and my long-time, I mean I joined well over a year ago), and I've been getting more and more into the game lately. There are some of you that I've added on GC (my username is the same as the one here), and I finally just got around to confirming my email and just HAD to come say, "hi" to everyone. This thread is especially fun, so I wanted to start here and join the community.

For this event, I have gotten the earrings and the hair, and am about 140 hearts away from the dress. Not sure I can post photos, but if it works, this is my husband and myself... During this event, I maxed out our relationship finally!

so4qgy.jpg

I look forward to getting to know all of you :)
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    Welcome Shammxo! Nice to meet you :)
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Yes, she totally looks like Kat Von D! I have the same glitch with C1ar0u or either she's not playing anymore, I don't really know. But her doll is gorgeous! I'll certainly give her your love as well!

Also I love the way the gown looks against Luz's skin tone. So pretty!

Thanks, Eselle! This dress is definitely one of my favorites!

• Options
    Hi Shammxo! You and your man look wonderful! Love the new hair on you!

I'm always especially pleased when they offer new hairstyles, and this one is so sleek and different from the others. And that's two weeks in a row with new hairstyles available! Let's hope it's a trend. Let's see, for next week, with the babies to be born, we can all start rocking the super-sloppy ponytail! You know, the one that was desperately pulled back with one hand, while the other cradled a squealing infant... And if Vats gets his long-hair wish, even the guys could be stylin' with it!

I hope you're closing in on the dress now, Shammxo-- come back and show it off later! I'm glad you joined the thread!

• Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks, Eselletea and LuzVarias! It's always tough to jump into a new online community, but this one seemed so welcoming! I will definitely keep chasing that dress and post a picture when I get it. As shameful as it is, I was on my game at work more than once today making sure I got a few dates in :P

I'm a sucker for new hair every single time; typically, I'm very stingy with k-stars, but will throw down for some cute hair! It would be very fitting to have a tired-mommy-hairstyle when the baby update comes out. The legendary ponytail that you speak of typically has pieces sticking out everywhere, but stays in place for the most part because there is no time for hair washing! Speaking of the baby update, I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessively refreshing iTunes in hopes that it will come out ASAP (though we all know it will be next week at the soonest.)
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    Please call us Luz and Eselle; so much easier to type!

This baby update really has gotten people crazy-excited, that's for sure! My dolls hadn't been romantic partners in the past, but I like the idea of a baby that evokes both of them... I'll be curious to see if the babies are customizable, or randomly-generated <which would make most sense with the adoption angle>. Glad we'll finally see the answers, very soon!

• Options
    Jesse and Clare catching up at Oak. She still looks so pretty!

UVxVioY.jpg

I wonder if it's a glitch or she's not playing. She hasn't posted here lately, has she?
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    in the background listening to
    [video=youtube_share;oe1wtkkt9-E]http://youtu.be/oe1wtkkt9-E[/video]
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I like that song Alkoholiks. Well I finally got the gown after blowing money in Miriaggio Grande - I think it's the only way to go with these dating events (or Oak) - and now I'm getting money back by partying in Calabasas :)

Luz: 'She's wearing the same outfit as me again..'
    image_zpsenfqvnyt.jpg

Naimonster: '..so then I was like Jason purlease'
    image_zpsqtd8081b.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Jesse and Clare catching up at Oak. She still looks so pretty!

I wonder if it's a glitch or she's not playing. She hasn't posted here lately, has she?

I get the feeling she's not playing. She was always relatively quiet in the forum, but I haven't heard anything from her since winter, I think. It'd be a nice surprise if she piped up, here...

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    in the background listening to
    [video=youtube_share;oe1wtkkt9-E]http://youtu.be/oe1wtkkt9-E[/video]

Somehow I'd never heard this song before! And that's from 2014. I didn't even know she was still releasing music. I like it. Thanks for posting!

My music is all pretty old stuff; maybe I need to listen to the radio today! It's good when people post a variety of musical influences here...

Add more songs to this thread, people!

• Options
    Congrats on the dress, Lucy! We all look mahvelous, dahling!

I wish more of the event prizes could be of this caliber-- just to die for! It's always fun to get free stuff, but this dress really does it for me! It was exciting to chase after it.

Looking at your party, it feels like we're bridesmaids getting ready for an expensive, nighttime wedding. Who's engaged around here? Now, if the guys had a coordinating outfit, it'd be fun to edit everyone into an incredible group KKH wedding photo, or something.

• Options
    And Lucy, you seem to be sooooooo close to level 33, but at your level, it'll probably still take you another week to close that distance, no? I've been approaching level 30 my entire life, it feels like!

• Options
    Well I made it to 33 but only by tapping around deliberately and going to find as many friends as possible to say hello to! I can't believe some people are level 36 though - that really will take me about a year. I love the midnight wedding idea - now to find someone who's getting married! :)
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Gurl im so jelly at the wins lol. I got as far as the earrings and I passed out last night. But... I did get married this morning. Btw, bae doesn't keep his wedding suit on for photo booth. I checked his wardrobe & its nada. So yeah I didn't include him. Next week when I get paid I might buy him a Cassio inspired douche blazer, if I'm feeling nice. I'm just happy I'm married, y'all!

jzbtaf.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka congrats! I wish I could photo-edit you could have a midnight wedding reception/ after party. And lmao at 'douche blazer'
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Zoyechka congrats! I wish I could photo-edit you could have a midnight wedding reception/ after party. And lmao at 'douche blazer'
    Thanks, Lucy! Wow really? I'd like to see some of your work. I love KKH fan art. That's what brought me to this forum in the first place. Midnight weddings are so romantic!
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Thanks, Lucy! Wow really? I'd like to see some of your work. I love KKH fan art. That's what brought me to this forum in the first place. Midnight weddings are so romantic!
    I just wish I could it was Luz's idea but I don't know how to edit! If I did it would be so fun I would make so much KKH stuff :) Our lovely moderator Koko is very good at editing but she's probably very busy tapping her way to the gowns! I think DMV_Doll and Trevor are good at it too and MzLeeLee probably lots of others :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    My music is all pretty old stuff; maybe I need to listen to the radio today! It's good when people post a variety of musical influences here...

Add more songs to this thread, people!

I only post english songs. I've been tempted to post chinese ones but I don't know how you guys will react to it.

At least my guy's date is much better, pop star but she's no Jason. She's sweet, but she wants to retire from the scene and start a family soon so she's been dropping hints every hour.

FTZuBRzl.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Guys. I'd love to help with the graphics, but I'm about a week behind. I still haven't finished last week's party where my husband was in one room and my sidepieces all over the place. There was an altercation, Luz tried to help, so did Sam, but Mr. F blew right past Jedi and went charging toward the patio where I was in a rendevous with Stellan. I'm surprised it didn't make the tabloids. I'm sure the photog is putting together quite the Exposé at this very moment.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Guys. I'd love to help with the graphics, but I'm about a week behind. I still haven't finished last week's party where my husband was in one room and my sidepieces all over the place. There was an altercation, Luz tried to help, so did Sam, but Mr. F blew right past Jedi and went charging toward the patio where I was in a rendevous with Stellan. I'm surprised it didn't make the tabloids. I'm sure the photog is putting together quite the Exposé at this very moment.
    ROTFLMFAO! drama!
  • Options
    Hmm, we need Trevor, then. Get out the Trevor Signal! Wait, we don't have one? What kind of an operation are we running here? Trevorrrrrrrr!

Trevor, can you put a bunch of us black-gowned ladies around Zoyechka, on her special day? That might be a lot to ask, but it would be funny... Now I have to go back and look again: Zoyechka, did you marry Alkoholik's SAM, or some other dude named Sam? Either way, Congrats! I love that wedding dress!

<no pressure Trevor! it's just fun to blather on about stuff>

• Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Well I made it to 33 but only by tapping around deliberately and going to find as many friends as possible to say hello to! I can't believe some people are level 36 though - that really will take me about a year. I love the midnight wedding idea - now to find someone who's getting married! :)

Yay, Lucy! It's a true triumph of the human spirit, and all that good stuff.

• Options

Well, this certainly explains that dopey smile on Stellan's face...