Options

True Love, Sidepieces, and the fabu black gown!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Got it, yay! I was on a picnic and the only thing on my mind was when will I come home and get that shirt lol.

iQxDlcJ.png

So here we are, drunken. Discussing baby names.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I hope you remember to write down some of the names that seemed like a good idea when you two were drunk! That could be entertaining reading when you're sober again!

Seriously though, I can't wait to see Bilal & Steph's baby's pictures later this week! Yay!

<and those work boots are such a good choice with that shirt! I'm off to copy that myself. Good night, Charli!>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Jedi got into the shinny tux and i was going to post a pic of all the ladies in their black dresses but then we lost power here and i forgot about it lmao. i'm miffed cause i missed out on the shirt for him. :o
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hmm, we need Trevor, then. Get out the Trevor Signal! Wait, we don't have one? What kind of an operation are we running here? Trevorrrrrrrr!

Trevor, can you put a bunch of us black-gowned ladies around Zoyechka, on her special day? That might be a lot to ask, but it would be funny... Now I have to go back and look again: Zoyechka, did you marry Alkoholik's SAM, or some other dude named Sam? Either way, Congrats! I love that wedding dress!

<no pressure Trevor! it's just fun to blather on about stuff>
    Ooh I'd love it but no pressure. I just love fan art, in general. Luz, wait.... Sam has a sidepiece? Lol I wouldn't mind. Funny thing is my Sam & I met when I was level 7 & he had a speech bubble with hearts coming out of it. Whenever NPCs do that to me, they are usually quite ugly, old, wear atrocious attire, have unflattering bizarre skin shade & hair color combinations, or all if the above. Sam was the only one that wasn't. I wish he had better hair & fuller lips, though lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange