Options

Word Game: Deal or No Deal

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Offer anything, from aspirin to a zeppelin ride. The next person will say "Deal" or "No Deal" (they'll take it, or they won't with a little explanation) and then offer something themselves. Does not have to be game related, but it can be. ;)

I offer a ream (500 pages) of Autographed Willow Pape Pictures.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok I'm not too sure how this works but I'll try lol.

No deal, must have took you years of effort. I offer a strand of Cassio's hair encased in a diamond box.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    No deal, hair not attached to someone freaks me out, I offer a month's worth of Crystal Fletcher's unused fake eyelashes complete with dramatic weekend lashes
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Ok, I will take those unused fake eyelashes glue two sets together so they looked like hairy little centepedes or something, and hide them in her underwear drawer, and wait for her to freak out running down the street less than dressed. (Plus, I'm looking around in the trash for that diamond box. Diamonds are a girls best friend ;) )

I offer you a pocket full of redeemed itunes gift cards.

(and the game will pick up as more people play, thanks for playing the first attempt at a word game ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Deal! I believe in recycling.

Let's see...I offer you a real life date or spouse that acts exactly like the ones in KKH. :p
  • Options
    Deal! I haven't had a fight for awhile now, be good to warm up my fists with his face.

I offer a buy-1-get-1-free deal of purple contact lens for your doll.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Deal! Stellan and Luz are both dying to look like Pilar!

I offer this tiny horse to go in the giant yellow bag from this weekend; I also offer my giant yellow bag from this weekend.

image.jpg1_zps3zqmb0xy.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Deal! I'll keep this one for real, until Glu comes up with that Messenger Bag for guys in the game.

I'm offering a date with Dan Simard, if you dare to go out with Leah Roberts first ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Deal oh my god, deal! But I can cheat, because Stellan will take one for the team and bring Leah to a pool hall...think he's actually pretty pleased at the idea!

Dan! Yessssss! Finally! Noona, will you please babysit Pilar while her morally-bankrupt parents go out on the town? <yep, they're terrible, but they've been best friends since birth and don't get jealous easily. May actually end up being a stable situation, for Hollywood, anyway...>

I offer a romantic ride for two to Napa Valley in AppleP's helicopter! She's an awesome pilot, and hosts exciting, intimate little picnics in the Valley afterward!

Watch out, Dan! He loves this outfit. <yes! Koko, he does.>
    ebf081bd-5c97-4ddf-b544-13b4df524251_zps6x5odxzh.jpg

• Options
    Deal deal deal. It's two-way right? Omg I can't wait! Who's the co-pilot? I'm bringing one of my bestie who I'm secretly crushing on and trying to seduce on this trip. I'm even wearing my most revealing clothing, here's to my success!

E17X3lhl.jpg

I offer my cousin - the tapping machine. She will tap energies for you for 2 hours during weekend events. One time use.
    PM to add
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Deal oh my god, deal! But I can cheat, because Stellan will take one for the team and bring Leah to a pool hall...think he's actually pretty pleased at the idea!

Dan! Yessssss! Finally! Noona, will you please babysit Pilar while her morally-bankrupt parents go out on the town? <yep, they're terrible, but they've been best friends since birth and don't get jealous easily. May actually end up being a stable situation, for Hollywood, anyway...>

I offer a romantic ride for two to Napa Valley in AppleP's helicopter! She's an awesome pilot, and hosts exciting, intimate little picnics in the Valley afterward!

Watch out, Dan! He loves this outfit. <yes! Koko, he does.>
    ebf081bd-5c97-4ddf-b544-13b4df524251_zps6x5odxzh.jpg

Haha Luz I will gladly babysit Pillar for you!

Deal Nai!

Now I offer A) My babysitting service's and B) CDP's most beloved suit, covered in paint *****
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I'll gladly take CDP's most beloved suite after a paint fight, add a childhood recipe, dog poo pie and have the whole thing delivered to Willow with a note from Khloe.

And, in payment for the suit and dpp, I offer an Iguana I diverted from Beach House in Mexico.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm not here for iguanas only dragons!

How about a set of mysterious boxes that gives 4k k$ every day?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Too good to be true, Vats!

I offer the phone number of any bartender you want.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'll accept the blonde bartenders number with pleasure.

I'll offer a voucher for a free baby (Even if you have one, every baby needs a sibling)
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Deal Jd45313
    I offer that you get five pieces of free clothing of your choice after completing a project that exceeds 3 hours
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    No deal, I already have all of the clothing. Unless it's weekend or holiday events :(

I offer Willow Pape's Twitter Password.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Deal, Angela! Time to hack in and post some very non-PC tweets ;) as long as I can hire someone else to do the dirty work so it's not linked back to me.

I offer one 8 hour gig in which Simon's teenage daughter has to tag along :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Deal; I want a series of situations in which she appears, Eselle! But one gig is a good place to start. Can I invite a friend-- her boyfriend-- in order to see Simon's reaction? Please God, let the boyfriend be a classic stupid young Keanu Reeves-type!

I offer a seat at Cassio's Vegas Celebrity Poker Challenge. All of the proceeds go to charity, but the winner gets to spend the weekend with Cassio and his entourage. Photo ops, posh dinners, teasers of romantic encounters with Cassio that never actually materialize... The works.

• Options
    No deal. I plucked Cassio's hair to offer yesterday, and he is still angry with me about it. I'm off his radar.

I offer Ray Power's home address.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No deal. I plucked Cassio's hair to offer yesterday, and he is still angry with me about it. I'm off his radar.

I offer Ray Power's home address.

Deal, I have always wondered what ray does when he isn't tweeting about our daily lives.

I offer you a set of embarrassing photos of Crystal's ones that she would want CDP or the world to find out.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Deal, good thing Perez and I are besties! I offer: me blocking Willow Pape on your Twitter so you won't see her annoying tweets everyday ;)
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    Deal! Such a deal. Ugh! Why does Willow boast so often?

Hmmm....

I am offering a gold plated, liquid chocolate fountain for your next event or celebration...it only has one or two sardines swimming in the bottom of it.
  • Options
    No deal, I'm on a diet Polkadot! I can't ruin it.

I offer Cassio's booger in a gold plated box.
    PM to add
  • Options
    No deal I offer a daily reward of 5k k cash
  • Options
    Deal! Wait exactly how do you propose giving me this money..hhhmmm? If only there was an easy transfer..

I offer the keys to the game store in Tokyo along, with a crate of pure silver-life size models of Willow...which can be use to either terrorize her or be burned for cash..

On second thought I may keep the willow statues..hhmm

• Options
    It comes along with the gift boxes everyday , you automatically get it
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Deal, always wanted to go inside that store and play a game within a game!

About the statues I melt and turn into k stars !!!

I offer a gig where you earn 10 k stars, but it lasts 24 hours, you spend 100 energy bolts to fill each star without bonus and invited guest and attended by Willow, Dirk and Chad & Crystal.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    No deal, I can't stand any of those people.
    I offer a chart of guys Willow has slept with exposed.

And trust me it is a loong list.
  • Options
    Deal! I'l send it right over to Perez, he and I are becoming new Besties. He loves trashing Willow.

And I offer the ability to sit on the bed in one of your homes for 5 Minutes. What would you give for that? heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmmm...no thanks, actually I'd rather see my doll jog around her homes and get some exercise, that would be kind of funny.

If my doll sat on her bed she might fall asleep she's so tired...

Now what can I offer? Ability to take your baby or pet for a stroll in the park, KKH city of your choice.