Options

Word Game: Deal or No Deal

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Deal, I need interactions with my baby lol

I offer an in-game birthday award or Prize just because my bday is coming up!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    No deal, at least from the point I'm coming from it depends what the gift is.

I offer 50 event points for the Kim kardashian one year anniversary event.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Deal!

I offer nothing but one hour events this weekend.
  • Options
    Deal! Definitely a deal, if only every project was only an hour...
    I offer the money amount you get from completing projects tripled.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Deal! I'm broke kkh world because of the new baby ;)

I offer 10 k stars, but you'd have to go on an 8 hour double date with CDP and Crystal! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    No deal.
    I offer 100k/ 100,000 k-cash when you get engaged, married or have a baby/adopt
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I guess I will say no deal to that because I doubt I will get married again in this game, and I have already adopted...but thanks that was a generous offer.

I'm going to mix it up again...let's see...

I'm going to offer a front row seat to a boxing match between Willow and Ray Powers. But, you have to dress up in a clown costume. Why? Because this is a wish and like the genies do, it's more fun to mix it up a bit :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    DEAL! I'll glady dress up as a clown, for the front row seat for that boxing match. I will jump into the ring and kick the Poo out of that stanky hank of hair. And Ray better hide too because I'm bringing Perez down to the fight with me, and we all KNOW how Perez feels about Ray. Hit'em again. Hit'em again. Harder. Harder.
    Oh, sorry, I was daydreaming back to my Butt kickin days. Ah, to be young with out a moral compass or a clue again. Sigh.

And back to the deal. I will offer one free stank take down, against the stank or doodoo head of your choiice.

Hmmm do you notice a pattern here? I think it's because I cold turkey'd the coffee thing. any way......virtual beat down for whoever you choose (May not be any mods or members here.)

How many times must we lose fans because Willow tweets false stories about us?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary