Options

Thank You Notes for Gifts Received - No Gift Requests

Comments

• Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Thank you HollySisk for gifting me such amazing clothes! Thank you. :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Aww, you are so welcome!!

I was soo happy that was still left. I had mentioned that I would try to send you a white gown in case wedding task allowed it in place of the bridal gowns...but it's so classic, it is also just nice to have. I was so glad that was left still to gift. :D

You are so sweet to thank me publicly btw. I appreciate that ;)

It is great!! I wore it for the photos! I've been wearing it a lot and my now hubby likes it so maybe he'll rack up those points and let me have a baby!! LOL :D

--

Also Thank you to Sarah (I can't remember if that is right or the rest of the name. Ugh. I forgot to screen shot.) you sent a blue button up dress. I adore it! So many cute ways to style it!! THANK YOU!!

I also got the Crocodile dress to match the boots. That is so adorable and reminds me of Bindi Irwin (she's on Favong With the Stars in the USA). It's so cute!!

Thank you all sooooo very much! I really cannot wait for the day to be able to pay it forward again. Hopefully soon!! Thanks again everyone!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Kateliciously, thank you for the gift! xo xo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Kateliciously, thank you for the gift! xo xo
    I was so glad that I could finally get you something. ;) Thank YOU for the dresses, Sassi :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I was so glad that I could finally get you something. ;) Thank YOU for the dresses, Sassi :)

You're welcome. I hope you like them. :) I didn't know you have so many giftable items available. I was scrolling your wardrobe for 15 min, trying to remember what you wear the most and which color you prefer lol but my mind blocked so I chose the ones I would love to have lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Dearest Robust, thank you for your generous gift! I hope you enjoy your new goodies!! xoxo
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you to the ladies that have gifted me several items, or have gifted me back after I gifted them on my iPad game! <333
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    You're welcome. I hope you like them. :) I didn't know you have so many giftable items available. I was scrolling your wardrobe for 15 min, trying to remember what you wear the most and which color you prefer lol but my mind blocked so I chose the ones I would love to have lol

Oh I love both and your styling is always impeccable :)
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thank you, Amy T and CatherineBay for the lovely gifts!!! Sweetest regards to both of you! :)
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Dear Sophie Carter, thanks so much for gifting me these pants! We look fabulous, dahling, and you're too kind!
    image_zpsksnltjxv.jpeg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thank you Deirdre for this amaing dress. You're a sweetheart! ♥

33cohlf.jpg
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    You're very welcome Luz & I love how you styled those pants. Hopefully Glu adds more giftable clothing.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Thank you soooooo much for all the amazing stuff you send me Queen Cookie. You are the best. *big virtual hug*
    tumblr_m9cieqn4MI1rd2qw6o1_400.gif
  • Options
    You're welcome Kate (can I call you that) I just been feeling so generous lately it's probably the Christmas spirit sneaking up on me.
    Sophie
  • Options
    You're welcome Kate (can I call you that) I just been feeling so generous lately it's probably the Christmas spirit sneaking up on me.
    Of course you can. Actually my name is Katharina but Kate is totally fine.
    That's so nice of you. I got the first gift and style my doll and then the gifts kept coming and coming.
    I guess my doll still has lots to wear now. I've already come up with a few outfits she'll wear next week. :)

Btw, what I meant to ask you for weeks...is your name Sophie or is that just your dolls name?
  • Options
    That's a really beautiful name Katharina, and yes my name is Sophie but most people just call me Cookie.
    Sophie
  • Options
    That's a really beautiful name Katharina, and yes my name is Sophie but most people just call me Cookie.

Thank you. :) that's such a cute nickname.
  • Options
    Thank you so much HollySisk! I use to wear a pair of these pants in real life too, haha! I'm in love with animalier.
    Thank you darling.

1z2pym8.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you SO much HollySisk, that's one of my fav sweater of the whole game! ❤️

2ujo39t.jpg
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

Thank you all sooooo very much! I really cannot wait for the day to be able to pay it forward again. Hopefully soon!! Thanks again everyone!!

Thank you Bobbie very much for the pair of slacks sent to my doll Dot. She put them on and kept them on for two days. I almost had to pin her down and make her change for Thanksgiving festivities. Lol

It was really a pleasant surprise and I see you kept your promise! It really made my night the other night. Thank you.

I took a photo or two but I keep forgetting to export the pix! I will add (the images here), when I do.

Thanks again, it was so sweet of you.

Edited to add:

Here is Bobbie and myself, I'm wearing the slacks she kindly sent my way!

The game thinks we are 'dating' but actually we are both just excited about shopping on "Black Friday." Lol

BtC3E7D.png

And here is my doll on her own:

VEYLstq.png

My doll is always traveling so she hangs out by LAX a lot :p

And here are the slacks, styled another way:

amnhn2a.png

Helped me to get a mention in TrendStyle magazine.

Thank you so much for your kindness Bobbie! So very sweet and thoughtful of you.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Thank you, Holly, for the dresses! You are so sweet! I am happily wearing one of the dresses in my game currently!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You're welcome Melissa and Sue. With the K star clothing 50% off, I couldn't resist sending a few gifts. It's so hard to choose for others so I go by what my Momma taught me, "if you want to buy it for yourself then buy it for someone else."
    I had an idea about what Sue likes but I just went with a couple of my favorites for you Melissa. :-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thank you Bobbie very much for the pair of slacks sent to my doll Dot. She put them on and kept them on for two days. I almost had to pin her down and make her change for Thanksgiving festivities. Lol

It was really a pleasant surprise and I see you kept your promise! It really made my night the other night. Thank you.

I took a photo or two but I keep forgetting to export the pix! I will add (the images here), when I do.

Thanks again, it was so sweet of you.

Edited to add:

Here is Bobbie and myself, I'm wearing the slacks she kindly sent my way!

The game thinks we are 'dating' but actually we are both just excited about shopping on "Black Friday." Lol

BtC3E7D.png

And here is my doll on her own:

VEYLstq.png

My doll is always traveling so she hangs out by LAX a lot :p

And here are the slacks, styled another way:

amnhn2a.png

Helped me to get a mention in TrendStyle magazine.

Thank you so much for your kindness Bobbie! So very sweet and thoughtful of you.

Awe!! Thanks doll!! Reading this and seeing the pics made my night. I think I am still stuck in Black Friday shopping mode. I'm still "oh they didn't take it away yet.. I must need this!" Lol
  • Options
    Thank you, Nai, for the cute dress! I love it and am wearing it proudly!

~Melissa~

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I received sweet gifts from Nai too, that's so sweet of you =3 tbh i was afraid you made a mistake haha anyway i'm so greatful for the gifts, i'll show them later in the ootd thread ;P
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thank you so much for the necklace PolkaDot it's beautiful :) x
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Thank you StephK111 for the beautiful coat! I LOVE it!!
  • Options
    PolkaDot!!!! <3<3 I absolutely love the necklace. Thank you so much! You are a gem!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the necklace PolkaDot it's beautiful :) x

You are so welcome Lucy! Hope you like it. Did you restart? I accepted someone and then you were in the newer part of my friend list again and with lots of gifts available!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    PolkaDot!!!! <3<3 I absolutely love the necklace. Thank you so much! You are a gem!

Very welcome Bobbie! I got me and you the Balmain necklace, that's about all my Kash wiped out now. Lol But it was worth it!

You had nothing else left to gift! I was so hoping I could gift you a top or something in the new Balmain stuff.
  • Options
    Thank you, Holly, for the dress!

~Melissa~