Options

Weekend Event 7/10/2015 - Hot Fun in the Summer Time

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    A date event is usually the easiest of all types of event, but I'll shut my mouth because I know that somehow this may have changed ...

If all the celebrities of this update have a weekend that means will we have to wait another three weeks until the next update?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    A date event is usually the easiest of all types of event, but I'll shut my mouth because I know that somehow this may have changed ...

If all the celebrities of this update have a weekend that means will we have to wait another three weeks until the next update?

Wow, it hurts. :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's very true! And maybe the items for guys will be cool.

I deleted my original comment in the spirit of "If you don't have anything nice to say..."

If you don't have anything nice to say, ask Luz and she'll say it for you. Lol.

Right doll? And, I just saw Stellan yesterday. I have no idea how to answer him. "It wasn't your Ear I was thinking about"? "But I could make more noise with a Trumpet"? I think Luz is filling his head with things to say. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Since were on the topic of love, does anyone know how to change a relationship status to a friend status with a Game Center friend? She just started out today so I gifted her a bunch of clothes but now it says were in a relationship (I wish glu would change this) and if I break up with her I wouldn't be able to take her as my +1 to gigs.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Not to be mean or anything, but since Glu banned those players who cheated they should put some more effort with this weekend events. They put the bar so high with the last one and this is like... Eh.
    image.jpg11_zpsfctugedg.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know what's happening to me that I'm bringing out these existential questions at the wrong time!

Let's keep positive that everything will be wonderful!

At least until the event starts and our world fall ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    If you don't have anything nice to say, ask Luz and she'll say it for you. Lol.

Right doll? And, I just saw Stellan yesterday. I have no idea how to answer him. "It wasn't your Ear I was thinking about"? "But I could make more noise with a Trumpet"? I think Luz is filling his head with things to say. Lol.

Wow, you're me-level filthy!

I think it was a quote from Steel Magnolias that I always love: "if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, then come sit by me, honey!"

Edit: I googled it. It was actually Theodore Roosevelt's daughter Alice who said that first! "If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me." She must've been quite the girl to know. Always in trouble, I think.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Searching everywhere for the Male teaser for this event. The past couple of events I've actually been satisfied with the clothing offered to the boys which is actually a first.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Good luck with that Trevor! Dying to see, too...

• Options
    So I want to wish a great event to all and good luck!

Good Night everybody!

I'll pretend that there is no one messing in the top 10 thread because I'm not willing!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I... I am broke lmao. I will just
    I will have to do simon gigs to get money for Oak because I want those shoes.
    The rest is meh.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    Since were on the topic of love, does anyone know how to change a relationship status to a friend status with a Game Center friend? She just started out today so I gifted her a bunch of clothes but now it says were in a relationship (I wish glu would change this) and if I break up with her I wouldn't be able to take her as my +1 to gigs.

hi. Im sorry but once you hook up romantically, however unfairly they cant be changed to professional. If you dont go on a date with them, you can call them in to work with you, you just wont getvprfessional or relationship points. I have a few people i do this with. and you can still invite them to your parties. hope this works.

Changing the topic, I think we should try to devise the best plan if this is a dating event what length dates are best I so totally messed this up last time LOL.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wow, you're me-level filthy!

I think it was a quote from Steel Magnolias that I always love: "if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, then come sit by me, honey!"

Edit: I googled it. It was actually Theodore Roosevelt's daughter Alice who said that first! "If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me." She must've been quite the girl to know. Always in trouble, I think.

LOL. I know all about the expression if you can't say something nice .......... I was talking about what Stellan was saying in his chat bubble. I was up too early today, im going to get to sleep early, wake up early and try to start in right at the stroke of 5.

Im happy about the weekend I dont feel like I must complete the whole thing.
    And a little clarification. people werent banned for using unfair game advantage. they didnt get the event. but if they restarted and played normally there were no repercussions from what I understood.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LOL. I know all about the expression if you can't say something nice .......... I was talking about what Stellan was saying in his chat bubble. I was up too early today, im going to get to sleep early, wake up early and try to start in right at the stroke of 5.

Im happy about the weekend I dont feel like I must complete the whole thing.
    And a little clarification. people werent banned for using unfair game advantage. they didnt get the event. but if they restarted and played normally there were no repercussions from what I understood.

Wait...hold up. So, like, if i'm getting this correctly, people with hacked games don't get events?
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Right. That's why everybody was so tense last weekend: it was the first weekend that they were excluded from events. Anybody running an altered game won't get them anymore. Also, people with rooted or jailbroken devices in general are unable, even if they weren't running the KKH cheat.

There were apparently even a few people unfairly restricted from the event, but Glu helps to restore the games in that case.

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    It will be interesting to see if the event is adjusted to make it easier now that devices with the hack are excluded. I'm hopeful, but I'm not sure it will happen.

That being said. The only thing I really like is the gift box dress, and I know there is no chance of getting that!

Oh well, at least the thread has Britney and free champagne!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Deleted my original post, bcuz Glu has included some of the looks from the Kardashians Best look thread. So I'll give them credit for that and attempt to be more positive (Thanks Luz 😞 )

However, I still think these outfits are mediocre at best and I'm still disappointed, but to each their own... If u like the looks great.

Let's have a fun event weekend
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Deleted my original post, bcuz Glu has included some of the looks from the Kardashians Best look thread. So I'll give them credit for that and attempt to be more positive (Thanks Luz 😞 )

However, I still think these outfits are mediocre at best and I'm still disappointed, but to each their own... If u like the looks great.

Let's have a fun event weekend

I agree I am so tired of the same old boring sheath design of the event dress. They just stick a different pattern on it but it's nothing special. I of course love the gift box dress and shoes! But I vowed since way back during the ALT events I was done opening boxes.
    iOS
  • Options
    Right. That's why everybody was so tense last weekend: it was the first weekend that they were excluded from events. Anybody running an altered game won't get them anymore. Also, people with rooted or jailbroken devices in general are unable, even if they weren't running the KKH cheat.

There were apparently even a few people unfairly restricted from the event, but Glu helps to restore the games in that case.

OOOOOOOOOOO BUUUUUUURN OOOOOO
    THAT'S OOOOOOOO.
    That's great tbh. I mean for the people who don't have altered games it sucks but at least Glu restores their games. I hope they loosen up a bit, then. Since Khloé's event, they have tighten up things and that makes it kinda hard to complete events.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Dating event? Dang! I'm really trying to save up for the Dubai pad and I'm like $20k away.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »

Hi, this happened to me Too but I was still able to invite my GC friend to the gigs, If before a gig a pink bubble pops up it'll mostly likely say ' we should go on a date soon' I recommend that you ignore it.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    While I'm thrilled to get a sneak peek at this weekend's events, I'm disappointed in the clothes. Not only do neither of them look like something Nene would wear, I'm sooo tired of black dresses. It's summer! Let's have some pretty color.

On top of that, the gold earrings are enormous and the silver earrings are just longer versions of earrings glu already offered during a weekend event.

njtT3iB.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I saw this on Instagram.
    image_zpsfveoo9bu.jpg

Charli was right it is an event with Nene and a dating event!

Wow--So much for pledging to be single 

I guess the only thing I like is the dress from the gift boxes but seriously why black.. Why not red to make it more romantic? The earrings are huge and kind of look similar to one of the earrings the game has in the female wardrobe..All in all I think I'll be fine with not participating in this one... But might as well dress up for the event..
    image.jpg1_zps0eoubspz.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    1234... Jinx!

Danielle and I posted the same complaint about the black dresses, similar silver earrings, and the huge gold earrings at exactly the same time.

Who's going to let her out of Jinx!?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Uh-oh ;o hopefully someone does something to get me out of it and oh my god I just realized that lawl
  • Options
    monroe nicolemonroe nicole Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone else not received the updated version of KKH, 3.1.1??? I'm playing on my kindle fire and haven't been updated. And, now I can't find the game in the app store.
  • Options
    I think most players received the update but some have Reported having issues with it, I'm not sure whats going on with your game, maybe try contacting the Glu Customer Service.
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Has the event started for anyone? Does anyone know when it'll start because I have no teaser feo some reason
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't understand why they're not launching the teasers lately. They're so worried about this "hackers" thing that the game is getting really boring.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Probably why they don't release teasers, or go in the regular scheduled events is so people can't prep anymore.
    PM to add