Options

Weekend Event 7/10/2015 - Hot Fun in the Summer Time

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm didnt get the event from nene
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow congrats DMV_Doll!! Since you got lucky with the gift boxes, you should go for the dress! You'll look awesome in it!

Also, you look great in the black dress Luz! That is one hell of a mini dress.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    BTW... I must say, it feels good not to be taunted by hacker images of them completing the event within hours of it starting on social media. Lol

Lmao, I feel the same. Mostly they're whining about not receiving the events and threatening they'll delete the app ... As if Glu cares :p

Thanks Luz! Fattoush is popular here in Pakistan too, or else I'd be craving.

Yes, we need to find Noona. Someone give Out of The Box a call? Congratulations everyone on your winnings! Now chill, have some Fatayer and enjoy the music :o

S1eQ5FU.jpg

vDiPV7J.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Charli wrote: Β»
    Lmao, I feel the same. Mostly they're whining about not receiving the events and threatening they'll delete the app ... As if Glu cares :p

So true lmao. They're saying "Glu is going to lose a lot of players if they don't change it back"...Glu could careless... I think they'd rather have honest paying players.

Naim, I think I'm going to go for it :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    So true lmao. They're saying "Glu is going to lose a lot of players if they don't change it back"...Glu could careless... I think they'd rather have honest paying players.

Naim, I think I'm going to go for it :)
    Lol how dumb can people be! As if Glu cares if people who haven't given them a cent of money will quit playing!

I'm already at 263 hearts, and am just about to start the second Nene gig. I noticed once I completed the first Nene gig I started getting TWO hearts every time my date and I 'kissed' on a date PLUS I now get a lil bonus upon completion of the date. I am really happy about this event and I strongly recommend people play it, it's soooo much easier than previous weeks. :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You're right wolfan! Guys this event is cool to grind, you should try!

I've got the shoes without much effort, certainly until Sunday night is possible to do 600 points without stressing a lot!

I got these pants in the boxes.
    zaLBEzq.png?1

Nai, Vats is using Jax as a slave for his gigs, I believe that all living with Vats made Jax have Stockholm syndrome and start acting weird.
    cSqEP3E.png?1

Charli it looks delicious, thank you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I won the black feather mini dress and silver bracelet in the boxes. I noticed that once I had one item from the boxes, I earned an extra heart when my Doll kissed plus the additional bonus hearts once you complete a date. I can't tell yet if I earn two extra hearts when I kiss because of the way things group. (Like everyone else, I earned one extra heart when my Doll kissed as soon as the event started). Since I also ended up with a couple of 50 energies from the boxes, I've done lots of dates. So far. I've earned the gift box and the ridiculously huge gold chandelier earrings.

3a52MeQ.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm only 50 hearts from the shoes already. This gig really is worth the grind in my opinion. I don't even feel like I've tried that hard and I'm almost halfway there. I didn't win any gift box items and so far I only have those gaudy earrings for an extra bonus. Plus once I finished the first NeNe gig I started receiving two hearts from the kiss task on dates. Don't give up so quick guys!!
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • Options
    Holly u look great!

I think you, Luz and I could be "KKH Destiny's Child" or Tina Turners back up dancers lol

PhotoGrid_1436545754816_zps8okgkspy.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hahaha Vats, I know right, he even dyed his hair blonde to match you! I'm sorry for his behavior though... sorrynotsorry.

Wait, are my eyes playing tricks? Why does it look like Holly's pictures are so much clearer!
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Sassi wrote: Β»
    No event again. Time to delete the game for good.

Oh Sassi, I hope Glu finds a fix for rooted devices that aren't involved in hacking. It surely wouldn't have been easy for them to implement this system and identify altered games, must have been working on it since months. Would be even harder for them to reengineer this whole process, but they'll definitely find a solution. In the meantime I can only advice you to coordinate with them and bear it. Francesca, Noona and everyone else, hang on tight!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I had to have the gift box shoes so I just opened another and got it on my first try this time! Woo Hoo! They are my favorite item out of all of this weekend's prizes.
    Now that I have three items from the gift boxes (Tina Turner dress, fantastic black & silver shoes, silver cuff), I just earned the regular hearts plus 16 bonus hearts on a 4 hour date. That will help me earn all the dating rewards.

5OHvMGB.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    The second Nene's gig is one of those endless of 8 hours, ugh! What a trap!

I hope one day I can finish that and I earn many points event!

The worst is that 2 of my pets have not given me energy when I tap them!

That's 4 energy bolts less! This could be one "take a break" or two "use vase as a prop" or "have a drink + check make up" or half "prepare for a big scene".

Nai it's ok! Everyone is kind of eccentric in KKH, I just met with Z wearing a bikini and a sailor cap on Lif in Miami.

I'm sure she's involved in some suspicious activity. First she tried to convince me that she was Apple P, so I said "Impossible platform division, duh!" then she said "Ok, I'm Kat." and I said "No, you're not." Then she tryed change the subject and said that I'm an angel or something like that!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Idk if you guys are aware of this but on the KKH Facebook page they're doing a contest and giving away merchandise for the game every week of July. And I won for this weeekkkkk!!!
    image_zpsgmqzof7t.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Why do I always have to like better the things from the gift boxes than the actual event stuff?!:p;) I think I'll pass.. I got the shoes from the gift box (happy dance) :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • Options
    Congrats Trevor! That is very exciting. I hope they send you a cool gift. This is our Chill Weekend after all!

I really wanted the silver cuff and had to have the black & silver shoes so I spent K Stars this weekend. I had the free box from dating contest and I spent a total of 280 K stars. I received a total of $8000, 150 energies, the event black Tina Turmer dress, the silver cuff, and the fantastic silver & black shoes. While it truly annoys me that glu puts a measly $4,000 as a "prize" in the mystery boxes, I am ok with the energy and thrilled with the wardrobe items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I like the event dress...but yes I'm agreeing with some of you, too much black in the wardrobe! I know Kim does wear a lot of black, though.

Also I got that dumb white satchel bag thing in my giftbox. Ugh! I wanted the silver cuff so bad. The wardrobe has too much gold for my liking. Glu please add some more silver jewelry!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Sorry it has taken me so long!
    I have been busy, lately, and we are trying to get new management here(ask Elizabeth she can tell ya:p)

So I present to you this weeks food!

NOOB_zpsuz7docbg.gif

Here is the Venue! I thought since its nice and summery out why don't we have a outdoor venue:D
    sarikia090309-0101_zps5davsdfy.jpg

As Always here are the drinks!

fresh-juices_zpsbne6foqh.jpg
    imagesZYZY4S1F_zpsjph2chmc.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    The Main Course

biryani_zpswhrgjcya.jpg
    Chicken_Samosa_0000x0000_0_zpsu2tqfl1f.jpg
    Pakistan_food_traditional-in-pakistan_zps0leqaljm.jpg
    traditional-pakistani-food_zpsknmpvevi.jpg

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Finally The Desserts!

imagesVX14BX78_zpsjebw98fw.jpg
    untitled2_zpsadqdntsf.png
    untitled_zpssjudvjx1.png

I also have good news! My game is fixed so now I can go in and play it!!!:D I am also able to participate in the weekend event!!:D I am just so happy right now, and I have to work my but off, because this weekend is going to be a busy one for me:)

• Options
    Congrats Trev!! Please show us what they send you:D

Now if only they would have things like this for us on the forum..

• Options
    Congratulations Trevor!

I know Eselle black is so last Wednesday!

Holly sorry for the 4k in k$ it definitely needs to be changed!

Noona incredible food, I'm so glad you can now play again! How they fixed it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Idk How they did it but I just opened up my game this afternoon and found it fixed! :D

• Options
    Congrats Trev!!!! That's awesome :)

Thumbs_21_zpsnfwyuakb.gif

Also I got that dumb white satchel bag thing in my giftbox. Ugh! I wanted the silver cuff so bad. The wardrobe has too much gold for my liking. Glu please add some more silver jewelry!

I 2nd that! Need more silver for sure :)

Andriod player
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yay Trevor! That's so awesome! Let us know what awesome loot you get :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so happy for everyone. ANd Glu you are awesome. You brought Noona Back to us. (And it's not just about the food)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Noona I wish Mell's eyes were fixed so magically like that!

I'm just 3 points to pick up the pants at the event, I came to this extraordinary amount of points thanks to Nene's gigs, the last is one of those very very very looooooooong and we can't have a guest, but in the end you get about 50 extra hearts!

I really liked that the intervals between the thematic gigs of this weekend were only three hours between them, it was a big improvement, thanks Glu simple things like that satisfy the player so please continue the good work!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Yay Trevor! That's so awesome! Let us know what awesome loot you get :)

Will do but who knows how long it will take to mail since California is on the opposite side of the country.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Thanks Koko and Vats! idk how much longer I will be hear as this next month is going to be pretty hectic for me...I will still try my best to keep up though:D

• Options
    You guys were right. It's not as much of a grind as I originally thought. Completing NeNe's events and getting the bonus stars really helped, as well as, the extra event hearts when we kiss our date.

PhotoGrid_1436574423814_zpsoqjnmyqt.jpg

I may never wear the shoes or earrings, but I'll definitely wear the dress 😘

Andriod player