Options

New Update!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lucy, I too think it's starting to get better. So I agree with Luz just let your game rest. You know if you do something so final, there's no turning back. At least think it over. Lucy......
    But I have a huge update complaint. 5 adorable little beach outfits in different colors, and we can't buy a single one. Not even in that God awful moss green color. They put the bulk of their clothes in giftboxes? We HATE giftboxes. Someone needs to start a thread "Glu: What were you thinking?" I love the game, love Glu for helping me lose 30 pounds (I had quit smoking and packed it on) but what were they thinking? Bring out new clothes as just a tease? Glu likes money, sell us the Bleepy swimsuits.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    The amount of gift box items is getting ridiculous I rarely ever see them and if there is a clothing item it's just the one.

I see clothing items in my gift boxes literally once every 4 days.

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I rate the update 0/10, because they fixed the glitch where you can wear the silk shorts from the gift box one-pieces with different tops.

They also fixed the glitch when you could wear just the shoes from the jumpsuits in the gift boxes.

Glu is constantly taking the tips & tricks shared here on forum and "fixing" them. These glitches weren't hurting anyone and no one is stealing. So why change it?

IDK guys...we need to come up with our own KKH language (like pig latin) or group message behind the scenes to share game strategies & tips.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I totally agree with you guys! Plus the shoes that are in gift boxes never appear as a gift so what is the point of doing this type of gambling update.. Life is not about gambling, we got kstars and we wanna embellish our dolls, with the items we want to choose.

Maybe we have to write a totally dedicated thread on this to Glu?

Kisses
    Lucy, I too think it's starting to get better. So I agree with Luz just let your game rest. You know if you do something so final, there's no turning back. At least think it over. Lucy......
    But I have a huge update complaint. 5 adorable little beach outfits in different colors, and we can't buy a single one. Not even in that God awful moss green color. They put the bulk of their clothes in giftboxes? We HATE giftboxes. Someone needs to start a thread "Glu: What were you thinking?" I love the game, love Glu for helping me lose 30 pounds (I had quit smoking and packed it on) but what were they thinking? Bring out new clothes as just a tease? Glu likes money, sell us the Bleepy swimsuits.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I see clothing items in my gift boxes literally once every 4 days.

They also fixed the glitch when you could wear just the shoes from the jumpsuits in the gift boxes.

Glu is constantly taking the tips & tricks shared here on forum and "fixing" them. These glitches weren't hurting anyone and no one is stealing. So why change it?

IDK guys...we need to come up with our own KKH language (like pig latin) or group message behind the scenes to share game strategies & tips.

I was thinking pretty seriously of dropping the entire thing last week, too: a ton of missing friends, no point in sharing fun tips & tricks here, the continuing 600 point events! <Even if there are increased bonuses from the event gift box items, I rarely try to win those, and the 600 point goal is a bad joke otherwise.>

Of course, I loved the prizes from the last event, so that temporarily livened things up for me a bit. But I think we're up for a VIP event this weekend, so that should make things subdued and quiet around here again. Hopefully something great happens. This last event gave me some hope for exciting changes, so I'm waiting around awhile longer.

But I also find it maddening that the little fun bits that we share here, like 'borrowing' those shoes before they <never> appear in your daily gift box, are taken away because we were friendly enough <or silly enough?> to share them. This stuff is not friendly, good-relations stuff to do to your customers. Ugh. Is this supposed to encourage people to get heavily-invested in their new games when they launch? Yeah, right.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lucy I'll be honest with you, if you get out of here I'll really miss you, but if you can get rid of the chains of this game do it !!!

Sincerely sometimes I think we're getting sick because of the game, I'm so attached to the game even though I'm unhappy most of the time I just can't drop out!

Oh Charli more glitches to my collection, as you wolfanbutler I was just waving at Jonathan.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I feel the same as Vats...

Last time I thought I lost my game and I FREAKED OUT. Few minutes later I was calm like, "oh well" it had to stop one day... but I was still Hella relieved when I got it back in the morning ^^

Whatever you decide good luck :)
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Pocahontas wrote: »
    I love the cute cat in the new condo
    2uqhzzs.jpg
    Anyone know what's behind the locked door in the new condo?
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    TTemb wrote: »
    Anyone know what's behind the locked door in the new condo?

the nursery.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's a nursery. In all the homes, if you don't have a baby, you have a locked door. If you do have a baby, you get a nursery, where you take care of the baby. Here's what it looks like decorated, the other half of the room is similar with a crib and more toys.
    6daf5556-519b-4ab8-916a-649c3decdc95_zps4r1zx3fb.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hahahahahaha

My nursery is completely empty ...

Since the interaction with the babies and nursery is minimal, I don't feel a need to furnish it at all

The prices are outrageous too lol

PhotoGrid_1437596360774_zpsshvx8aee.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV I laughed a lot seeing your empty nursery!

Yes the prices of furniture are abusive and the worst is that we haven't received professional or romantic points for the nursery pieces.

Each house I buy every update is emptier, used to be fun collect k$ to decorate the whole house, but now there are many furniture in k-stars, for me it makes no difference to have an empty or half full house.

Speaking of homes they removed the shadow of the loft in Tribeca! Finally it was scary!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I think they are putting more clothing in the daily boxes. I hadn't had anything but money, energy, and Kstars for weeks until yesterday. Yesterday I won the new hairstyle with fedora and today I won the new bathing suit.
    IBMkubz.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    there's another new update available at the app store. this time it's 3.2.1. the description is the same as 3.2.0 so i don't know what it's for?
  • Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think they are putting more clothing in the daily boxes. I hadn't had anything but money, energy, and Kstars for weeks until yesterday. Yesterday I won the new hairstyle with fedora and today I won the new bathing suit.
    IBMkubz.jpg

You look incredible good.
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Reginaa wrote: »
    there's another new update available at the app store. this time it's 3.2.1. the description is the same as 3.2.0 so i don't know what it's for?

I downloaded that one nothing really happened...
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    IBMkubz.jpg

Ha the fedora goes so well with the outfit.
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I hate that fedora so much...
    Also my nursery is equally empty. I regret having a baby. My doll just stands there with him like "look, all the things you don't have".
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    I hate that fedora so much...

When I first saw the new hairstyle with the fedora, I felt the same way. I struggle to find outfits for the hairstyles with hats. However, once I won the fedora hairstyle, I really spent time looking through my wardrobe and found several outfits that really work well with the fedora. Plus, I love the long smooth hair that comes with the fedora. On top of that, I like the shade of light blonde they used with this hat. The light blonde color can vary and it's a light ash blonde in this style.

I'm happy to be winning hair and clothes in the daily boxes!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    When I first saw the new hairstyle with the fedora, I felt the same way. I struggle to find outfits for the hairstyles with hats. However, once I won the fedora hairstyle, I really spent time looking through my wardrobe and found several outfits that really work well with the fedora. Plus, I love the long smooth hair that comes with the fedora. On top of that, I like the shade of light blonde they used with this hat. The light blonde color can vary and it's a light ash blonde in this style.

I'm happy to be winning hair and clothes in the daily boxes!

I just have a thing against hairstyles with hats because I feel like the hairstyle on its own would look better. I'm not so fond of the fedora because I don't really think I'd make it work. The box items I long for are the blazer with the transparent shirt and pretty much all the golden box clothes. Those would be nice to win.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Holly's doll is beautiful & the swimsuit matches the fedora but I just can't with hairstyles with hats. If it's free then yeah cool. But I can't wear that with a ball gown so I'll pass.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    still no update :/ got the san fran one about two weeks after everyone else so no doubt be the same, its like they aint even bothered about fb players more mobile games apps...
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts

Bratleigh? I love that name. Love to see a picture of the little brat, or do you call him leigh? But oh, I'm so sorry you said yes by mistake. I think that's the game's maternity ward's first "Accident". Anyway, enjoy parenthood. THe babies are adorable, I want more baby clothes.

Whoops. I never answered this! Yes, just straight up Bratleigh, lol. The accident was caused by tapping and drinking wine. Don't drink and tap folks.

I'll get a pic up eventually....
  • Options
    Guys we won the photobooth of Jersey after a gig of Jonathan, I can't believe I spent 55k on a house just to win the photobooth and I didn't get it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    When did you start getting Jonathan gigs?

He hasn't called me since our first meeting with Kim (and he ignored me the whole time, I waved and waved to him and got no response).

Between this and STILL not having met Mario and Jen, I'm getting annoyed now. Clearly something is wrong with my game?
  • Options

He hasn't called me since our first meeting with Kim (and he ignored me the whole time, I waved and waved to him and got no response).

I've already had gigs connected to Jonathan. I had to help him select clothes for his collection (that was just a conversation,) model his clothing connection, attend the grand opening of his club in New Jersey.

Honestly he's a real jacka;s. He says the rudest stuff to my Doll. I dislike him. A lot.
    BUT I'm sorry you're missing storyline. Contact Glu
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    The only thing I'm excited about is that I can finally watch videos for free k-stars again! It's been gone for months (since last year?) and now it's back! It now takes me 2 days to earn 10 k-stars instead of two weeks (longer if I was unlucky). I might open one of those throwback giftboxes to celebrate ☺
  • Options
    Just to inform you guys that the new amount of max fans is 481.3kk, a lot of work for those who are doing the comeback.

Does anyone know the maximum level? I'm at 38 since the last update, the update 3.2.0 introduced the level 39 or 40?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    susanmariasusanmaria Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am Android I just got the new update and had 4 goals disappear and Luther isn't calling me with my money other than that I love it
  • Options
    LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Just to confirm, this update ended with the final quest being Tale of Crowns Part III? Eeks, this was one of the shortest ones in quite awhile... all we did was meet and do a couple of gigs with Jonathan, be a temporary member of Kendall's model posse, and then film Tale of Crowns.
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts

Between this and STILL not having met Mario and Jen, I'm getting annoyed now. Clearly something is wrong with my game?

I am having the same problem.. When I first met Jonathan he didn't say anything to me and I had to look through Instagram for the people who screenshot conversation. And I too haven't met Mario and Jen yet, my game is so boring I'm currently doing the online so chic gigs which are 24hr wait, and a gig where kylie ran away. And boring Simon gigs.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine