Options

Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Am I the only one who looks forward to the new event thread every Wednesday?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Am I the only one who looks forward to the new event thread every Wednesday?

No no, me too. Because the 1 or 2 days after event ends, its almost dead here. I look forward to Vats fashion thread :) Or anyone :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Definitely not Holly! I want a teaser this week with wonderful items and a fun event!

Oh Nai you just to summon me for an appointment for which I wasn't prepared ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ooh I want another throwback sale. I'm crossing my fingers & hope they do. Still doesn't get them off the hook for the continuing baby glitch problem but at least it will pacify us. That & we need kstars for all this waiting. And yeah, they owe people that especially since all our money goes here. It's in their best interest to give out kstars for compensation since it goes back to them anyway. It's not like I could use it at 7-11 to buy myself a slurpee.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ooh I want another throwback sale. I'm crossing my fingers & hope they do.

I'm torn. Part of me wants another Throwback sale ASAP. I'm an instant gratification kind of girl. However, part of me hopes they wait until next month so that I don't spend another large chunk of money on virtual clothes this month.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm waiting, Vats. No stress. But I'm still waiting.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Definitely not Holly! I want a teaser this week with wonderful items and a fun event!

Oh Nai you just to summon me for an appointment for which I wasn't prepared ...

Come on Vats, you come up with Great fashion threads all the time. It could even be themed put on ur worst hair or outfit... Lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We have another special birthday weekend events thread coming up tomorrow! And it's so nice to hear that people really like the event threads everyone participates, we have fun, we have tears, food, entertainment. I love listening to the videos while I'm reading the posts.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Can't wait for the teaser! I'll definitely be coming up with a party playlist XD
    Vats, please do make a fashion thread, I didn't get to participate in the last one since I was broke XD and literally didn't have much gothic clothing.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Zoyechka girrrl this forum is not ratchet enough :D

image_zpssimmqtju.jpg
    They shoulda put me in it!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It is in the [thread=168196]air[/thread] guys!

Let this thread rest in peace and have fun there while the next thread of the weekend event doesn't arrive!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ooh I want another throwback sale. I'm crossing my fingers & hope they do. Still doesn't get them off the hook for the continuing baby glitch problem but at least it will pacify us. That & we need kstars for all this waiting. And yeah, they owe people that especially since all our money goes here. It's in their best interest to give out kstars for compensation since it goes back to them anyway. It's not like I could use it at 7-11 to buy myself a slurpee.

Exactly! That is how I see it, too. It is made up money, (to an extent), we can't cash it out, so it is in essence a coupon or promotion if Glu gives the currency out to customers for morale etc. And once we buy K stars it's all profit to them, really.

Now you made me thirsty for a slurpee though - I haven't had one of those since I can't remember! Lol

I think another Throwback sale is a good idea but then please also Glu please also have a sale on K stars. It IS a recession. :p
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Now you made me thirsty for a slurpee though - I haven't had one of those since I can't remember! Lol
    :p

I used to be so addicted to Slurpees that once, after a cop pulled me over, ticketed me for my tail lights being out, and told me that he would follow my car home because it was dangerous to drive with no tail lights, I had the nerve to ask the cop if I could still stop at 7/11 for a Slurpee!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Can't wait for the teaser XD
  • Options
    I used to be so addicted to Slurpees that once, after a cop pulled me over, ticketed me for my tail lights being out, and told me that he would follow my car home because it was dangerous to drive with no tail lights, I had the nerve to ask the cop if I could still stop at 7/11 for a Slurpee!

Ha. I love it. I have to ask, did he say yes?
  • Options
    Because. I had no idea what they were, I just had to search up Slurpees, They look similar to slushies.
  • Options
    Yes a Slurpee is very similar to a slushie. If people have had a sno cone it's kind of like that too only even more pureed so you can drink it. But a Slurpee has a sort of stiff texture too. Thicker than a slushie in a way. No ice crystals. Not sure what they are made of. Lol. Syrup + Plastic probably. J/k

I like the cherry or Cola flavors of Slurpee best. #realcuisine
  • Options
    Ohh Okay. Huh, I guess I learned something new today ;D
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Zoyechka girrrl this forum is not ratchet enough :D

image_zpssimmqtju.jpg
    They shoulda put me in it!
    Lol omg did u get the quest where Cassio tells her off for being ratchet? Lawd, I didn't realize he could be so cruel to a woman! Then I started to wonder how deep the hate is between Paris & Kim.

For a minute, I kinda felt sorry for Willow/Paris. Just for a minute. Then I woke up & realized that Willow was much worse to me back when I was an E-Lister.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    SamiPi_zpsistcdheh.jpg

Here is Samurai Pizza Cat in her trademark look. She said she had the outfit in her closet, thought it came over from her Stardom game, and never appeared in the Wardrobe of available pieces. She added the tights and shoes at Holloween when they came out, and she pulls the look off beautifully. Even if it became available, I wouldn't feel right wearing it. But that's just me. Now, in a nice purple sure. lol. :)

Ohhh Koko! I love the dress the dress your doll is wearing! Any idea what lvl it is? And how much it was?? (Thats my fave hairstyle so far!)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    I actually won the dress in the calvalcade of gift boxes I bought last weekend. But, hold on, I'll check a different device. Ok, it's 75Stars, but I'm level 34 in that game so I don't know what level dress it is. It's been in my wardrobe for purchase for ages, so, probably something in the mid to upper 20s for the level. That would be my best guess. I was really surprised when I got it in a gift box.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have to point out, I don't think we've ever had an event thread still active for so long.
    More hints on this week's event. 1st off , nothing has hit me yet, no feelings about the title. I'm afraid I lost it, because I spilled about it. Ehh, it will either come or no. However....this week is a birthday party event. So, think Pink, bring virtual presents, and get ready for fun. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Polka Dot -- I love Coca Cola Slurpees too! Yes, the police officer waited at 7/11 while I bought my Slurpee. My friends all said "only you would get away with that!"
    (Speaking of getting away with something, I also appeared in court to fight the ticket and won.)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    What happened to SPC? I haven't seen her on the forum in months! Is she okay? Does she still play?
  • Options
    She told me a while ago she was busy with a lot of things, but thought she'd be back around in a bit, and that was longer than a bit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    hey everyone. i have been lurking in these wonderful weekend party threads for a few weeks now, and finally figured i should just make an account and join the fun. it's almost time for the next event, but i wanted to share my picture of the throwback item i coveted from easter and got from a gift box! so happy for these silly ears. i wonder if the next throwback event is going to be this weekend or if they are going to make us wait.

anyway, lovely to meet you all, though i feel like i know you all, already, haha.
    2z53uw9.jpg
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    hey everyone. i have been lurking in these wonderful weekend party threads for a few weeks now, and finally figured i should just make an account and join the fun. it's almost time for the next event, but i wanted to share my picture of the throwback item i coveted from easter and got from a gift box! so happy for these silly ears. i wonder if the next throwback event is going to be this weekend or if they are going to make us wait.

anyway, lovely to meet you all, though i feel like i know you all, already, haha.
    2z53uw9.jpg
    Welcome to the forum fam! I too hope there will be another throwback event this weekend! Although it's pretty unlikely, Glu just loveeees making us wait.

Am I the only one wanting a weekend event where we can win clothes for our baby? Their wardrobes are kind of bland (and crazy expensive) But I guess not everyone has a baby so it wouldn't be a fair event.

I can't believe we're still on the weekend event thread and it's almost time for a new one. This has to be some sort of kkh forum record right?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Ohh Okay. Huh, I guess I learned something new today ;D

LOL :)

The real cuisine hashtag was a joke of course...I like ironic humor :)

Holly Sisk you must be able to charm the birds from the trees IRL...I think I did get out of a minor ticket once or twice but it wouldn't occur to me to bring the cop along on a snack attack :D Lol you're a hoot :)

But I understand...the Slurpee gods must be served!!! :O

trevoractor - there must be something magic about this topic...like Frosty's top hat!
  • Options
    Now I have "Frosty the Snowman" song in my head! I love Frosty.

I grew up watching my Mom avoid speeding ticket after speeding ticket by batting her huge green eyes as they welled up with tears. I don't have her looks but I do have her charm. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Now I have "Frosty the Snowman" song in my head! I love Frosty.

I grew up watching my Mom avoid speeding ticket after speeding ticket by batting her huge green eyes as they welled up with tears. I don't have her looks but I do have her charm. LOL
    Lol my mom was kinda the same way. She like talked her way out of getting a traffic ticket by doing her hysterical Russian lady act. The fact that she was foreign & had a thick accent was enough for the cop to give her a free pass. I got my moms's height and nose but I have my dad's coloring.