Options

Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Did even the hackers get this sale? I restarted my game but I'm just curious. :)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Did even the hackers get this sale? I restarted my game but I'm just curious. :)

I know of a few on Instagram that did :/ but I think most of them didn't.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    It's true? https://instagram.com/p/5fUymPgNl6/ and https://instagram.com/p/5fVng9ANnj/
    The tag #weekendevent give me some hope...
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Maybe the teasers haven't been leaked because there isn't going to be a weekend event this weekend? But that's odd because usually they have a Character Based weekend event after each update. I guess I'll just stay up til 5 AM to find out. I s2g if it's a VIP event right after I spent all those k-stars on giftboxes...

Good point Trev, we'll know soon enoug. If there's an event than Glu has fixed the leaks and if there isn't an event we'll have to wait and see if the leaks come out next weekend.

I might prep for a party & a gig just in case
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Also, I don't think there'll be any event this weekend, considering the boxes are numbered and limited.

They'll be having another throwback box, pretty sure of it. I want to dream there'll be an event which will grant us a free tb box, since a lot of us don't have money to buy k-stars.
    You can open more than one round of boxes today. Even though it says to comeback tomorrow, I opened four rounds of boxes in the last 30 minutes. (Bad Holly)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    If there's not an weekend event, the duration of this #Throuback should've be longer, right?
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I know of a few on Instagram that did :/ but I think most of them didn't.

Glu block the weekend events for iOS hackers but not for android hackers.
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glu block the weekend events for iOS hackers but not for android hackers.

My iPad game is hacked from a long time ago (I don't play it anymore, I play on my iPhone which is non-hacked) and the sale is on my iPad, I just checked. Weird.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    If there's not an weekend event, the duration of this #Throuback should've be longer, right?

Yea that's what I was thinking. Why would one event end in the middle of another? But maybe they'll have another K-Star earning weekend (hopefully!)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm like this right now with my Khloe weave.....

i hope there's no event coz my a z z is broke, rite now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You can open more than one round of boxes today. Even though it says to comeback tomorrow, I opened four rounds of boxes in the last 30 minutes. (Bad Holly)

Man I wish I had that many k-stars. I'd feel remorse after buying them tbh lol.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Also i hope that hairstyle doesn't cost k-stars or i'm gonna go punch a baby parrot.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I don't want to risk spending my k-stars so I'm just going to wait for the gift boxes.
  • Options
    It's only 23:06pm here, I'm freaking out :(
  • Options
    Ok folks, Glu practices some moderation which is good because I clearly could not. After spending my $100 iTunes card, I ended up buying another large bundle of K stars on my credit card. Recall I tortured myself earlier today because I did not want to spend on my credit card when I had an iTunes gift card at home? Yeah, that was a lot of wasted angst.

I opened four completed rounds of gift boxes...um...yup...that's 32 gift boxes. The last round was the only set that I was truly disappointed by the overall group of loot. There was only one outfit and some dumb jewelry such as the shamrock ring. 60 k stars for a Shamrock ring??!? Ugh. That stopped me and I decided to wait until tomorrow before I opened more. That resolve lasted about 30 minutes. LOL. I went to open more and there were just 2 gift boxes. I was very happy with both.

Before you think that I must now have "everything," I know that I'm missing lots of stuff so I am hoping there's a new slate of stuff in tomorrow's boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Did anyone else, when you loaded your game, have a pink loading bar with percentage like there was a new update? This happened to me today, and I'm just wondering did they change anything?
  • Options
    It's like Barbie dress up! Except I don't have clothes strewn all over my floor.

OmeqrQW.jpg
    1wn9Vd1.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Wow Holly! U really clean up :) u look amazing in everything!

Andriod player
  • Options
    XD Omg, I want the bunny ears so bad ;) the pic with the fedora looks like your adjusting it ;D I like the one with the bunny ears and boots best :D oh who am I kidding they're all Glamorous I'm Jealous.
  • Options
    Did anyone else, when you loaded your game, have a pink loading bar with percentage like there was a new update? This happened to me today, and I'm just wondering did they change anything?

That usually happens during weekend events. They release them and thus your game loads them. It happens every week. Consider it like your "event pass".
  • Options
    It's like Barbie dress up! Except I don't have clothes strewn all over my floor.

OmeqrQW.jpg
    1wn9Vd1.jpg

Those Kylie pants are calling me, but on the other hand I am unsure about them.
    I'm heartbroken about those boots because they can't be layered with pants. Such a shame.
  • Options
    Are there any teasers yet for the weekend event?
  • Options
    That usually happens during weekend events. They release them and thus your game loads them. It happens every week. Consider it like your "event pass".
    Oh okay! Thanks
  • Options
    Are there any teasers yet for the weekend event?

Nope... Looks like Glu 86'd the leaks with the latest update :(

Side note : it looks like Glu brought back a few pieces from the first 6 months of exclusive items (Oct-Apr / Halloween-Easter).

Andriod player
  • Options
    Oh...Well..Dang it.
    Anyways here's my doll partying on the beach, while she patiently waits for the weekend event.
    olxfk.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker
  • Options
    Okay so I decided to add another song to our party playlist. Cause it's true the night is still young ;D
  • Options
    Might as well do the same! 59 minutes away from turning 23. I'm gon' get started with the partayyyy once it's the first second of the 24th.
  • Options
    Yaaass Beyoncé and Nicki, I'm looking for more songs brb.
    Actually nvm... The last song I put wasn't a party song lol
  • Options
    I hope someone posts teasers of the event if there is any at all!
    I'm getting nostalgic so I'll put some oldies but good nevertheless.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

OmeqrQW.jpg

gurl.... I'm feelin errthang you bring. Omg!!! #WardrobeGoals

please don't feel bad for buying these amazing outfits. Your doll is gawjuz beyond infinity rite now!

Might as well do the same! 59 minutes away from turning 23. I'm gon' get started with the partayyyy once it's the first second of the 24th.

Happy Birfday, Nebula!!!! 23 is a totes auspicious number. U 'bout to have the best year of ur life, gurllll!!!! *woot!!!*

GC: Zoë Strange