Options

Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Danielle, Angie and Trevor - are y'all in college or high school?

I'm in high school.

I agree with the others this weekend event has to be a party event... We haven't had one in forever! And I'm praying that it's a nice summery outfit since this is the last summer event for me! (Oh and also bc I'm sick with strept throat and school starts in 3 days)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I hope you feel better Trevor! Meanwhile, later today I have to go to my little sister's orientation.
  • Options
    And here's to wishful thinking that Glu heard our petition and there will be no $4k K-Cash in the weekend giftboxes. A boy can dream...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    School years ending, depends on when they start back. My son is Last week in August to 2nd week in May.

And, since last week was the 'spend it and end it' event, this week can be dating (takes grinding. lol) , Gigs (more grinding), or parties (ehh, it's a weekend, of course there is grinding). So no matter how they roll the dice, we'll be tapping our fingers off. I'm hoping for a buy it now dress that will satiate me. ;)

Do you newer players/posters want to keep an eye out on social media for any teasers, or glimpses of what's coming up this weekend. Anywhere you find something, please grab it, and post it here. And now a toast.......to the peeps who think school will tear them away from the game......I say the best made plans ...................... drink up dolls. You'll be here for Halloween. Can't wait to see this years costumes.

Buffy_drinking_zps3qrwe779.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    You'd be a junior, and your so lucky! I need more summertime!
    Wait is this your second or third year in high school?

I don't know if this question was for me but the way Irish secondary school work are, 1st year to 6th year, I'm guessing 3rd year to 6th year would be freshman to senior? Except in Ireland, 4th year (sophmore) is called Transition year and it's a school year where you take a break from studying and don't have any homework, assignments or exams, you'd be doing fun projects and travelling e.g last year the TYs went to Barcelona for a weekend. 4th year / TY is optional so you don't have to do it if you don't want to, which I'm not going to because I'll forget everything I learned. A majority of people don't do it, so would that make me a sophmore? Sorry if this was confusing
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    If it's a party event, I hope that Glu doesn't make it difficult to complete the parties like last time. The last party event wasn't fun. Because since the San Francisco update, Glu made it more challenging to complete these parties. It was stressful.The Calabasas mansion was the best to throw parties. I remembered that I only got 3 items from the last party event, then I couldn't continue because the party event only gave few party event points. I hope that this time Glu would make it more easier to get the party event items.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I think this weekend event will be the last event for this 3.2.0 event .. I think that the new version 3.3.0 will release between 12-14 August ..
  • Options
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    I don't know if this question was for me but the way Irish secondary school work are, 1st year to 6th year, I'm guessing 3rd year to 6th year would be freshman to senior? Except in Ireland, 4th year (sophmore) is called Transition year and it's a school year where you take a break from studying and don't have any homework, assignments or exams, you'd be doing fun projects and travelling e.g last year the TYs went to Barcelona for a weekend. 4th year / TY is optional so you don't have to do it if you don't want to, which I'm not going to because I'll forget everything I learned. A majority of people don't do it, so would that make me a sophmore? Sorry if this was confusing
    It was, and yes I am just a little confused I will just google this XD
  • Options
    Okay I THINK I may get it so you're in secondary school? Correct me if I'm wrong. You are either in third, transition/fourth?, fifth or sixth year? If I try converting this in The U.S It may be Freshmen, Sopho.more , Junior than Senior?
    OH MY GOSH!!! Now I get it! I'm feeling so smart right now. Yay I learned something new--Okay this is like so awkward.
    If I'm wrong this makes this even more awkward.
  • Options
    Hey!! Weekend Event Thread. Let's get party like. Bring your fave food, drink, and music.
    Looks like Vat's in the party mood!
    Vats_zps1tnbzzsm.gif

I'm going to see if I can't fix your hair a little Vats.

NewVatsDance_zpsmvmsj4rm.gif

Ok, I took a little off the bottom, but I'm starting a mental chant for Great hair for guys.....that is like the first prize in the weekend earning section. :) How's that for a mouthful Vats?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If it's a party event, I hope that Glu doesn't make it difficult to complete the parties like last time. The last party event wasn't fun. Because since the San Francisco update, Glu made it more challenging to complete these parties. It was stressful.The Calabasas mansion was the best to throw parties. I remembered that I only got 3 items from the last party event, then I couldn't continue because the party event only gave few party event points. I hope that this time Glu would make it more easier to get the party event items.

I agree, I had one party and after getting so few event points, I stopped for that weekend all together. I really do hope they will change it for the weekend because I'm exhausted

• Options
    Okay I THINK I may get it so you're in secondary school? Correct me if I'm wrong. You are either in third, transition/fourth?, fifth or sixth year? If I try converting this in The U.S It may be Freshmen, Sopho.more , Junior than Senior?
    OH MY GOSH!!! Now I get it! I'm feeling so smart right now. Yay I learned something new--Okay this is like so awkward.
    If I'm wrong this makes this even more awkward.

Sorry for being so confusing:D and yes you're close enough, except since 4th year is optional, it's basically 2nd year, 3rd year, 5th and 6th :) whew, enough of the school talk. I'm so not ready to go back.

• Options
    Oh okay,Thanks. And lol same here. Back to the weekend vent. I hope it's a party event :P are there any upcoming birthdays in the Kardashian household? It better not be a VIP event again. Maybe it'll be a gig event again.
  • Options
    Yes but not in Friday
    Oh okay,Thanks. And lol same here. Back to the weekend vent. I hope it's a party event :P are there any upcoming birthdays in the Kardashian household? It better not be a VIP event again. Maybe it'll be a gig event again.
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I hope it's a party event :P are there any upcoming birthdays in the Kardashian household? It better not be a VIP event again. Maybe it'll be a gig event again.

Kylie Jenner's birthday is on the 10th so might be an early one for her?
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    Ohh yes and maybe it will be a party event ..
    Kylie Jenner's birthday is on the 10th so might be an early one for her?
  • Options
    I think this weekend event will be the last event for this 3.2.0 event .. I think that the new version 3.3.0 will release between 12-14 August ..
    If that's true then these are the outfits that would be the prizes this weekend!

image_zpsppk66ltk.jpg
  • Options
    Yeaahh I love this outfit and this hair is perfect ..
  • Options
    The new update: Soon .. Yayy I can't wait ..
    Screenshot_2015-08-06-21-44-30_zps8h90hjuz.jpeg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I wish I had something good to say about high school ... well guys have in mind that education will make you a better person!

Koko thank you for the header is very beautiful as always! I hope your chant works, it would be wonderful long hair at the event.

I laughed a lot about fix the hair you sound like my mother, she realized that I was upset about my hair and made a call to my hairdresser! Yep she did it!

We haven't had an event with Jonathan, then it might be this. I like the preview of the clothes that Trevor posted.

Since Nicki will join the family let's celebrate with her music!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeaahh I love this outfit and this hair is perfect ..

Same although it looks like something that they'd put in a VIP event but I guess we will have to see. I really have a feeling those outfits are coming this weekend and they cant do two VIP events in a row..
  • Options
    Same although it looks like something that they'd put in a VIP event but I guess we will have to see. I really have a feeling those outfits are coming this weekend and they cant do two VIP events in a row..
    I think this event will include this outfit with this cute black purse and this perfect hair and in the gift boxes we'll have this lips another hairstyle and outfit .. This is what i think ..
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I really hope it's not a dating event or I'm gonna get ****ed over it.
    ;_; also I haven't been playing it as much because no updates, the struggle is real.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    I really hope it's not a dating event or I'm gonna get ****ed over it.
    ;_; also I haven't been playing it as much because no updates, the struggle is real.
    We had dating event soon .. I really hope for party event ..
  • Options
    Ok, maybe I need my eyes checked. The outfit is in the regular closet. Hang on and I'll change. And I think one game hasn't bought it yet. What am I thinking of?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, maybe I need my eyes checked. The outfit is in the regular closet. Hang on and I'll change. And I think one game hasn't bought it yet. What am I thinking of?

I don't think that account was saying that those are the Kim's picks we will have this week she was just saying that she liked the outfit. I was thinking the exact same thing at first but I'm pretty sure that accounts just a fan page.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the new update! I'll be patiently waiting, whilst tapping away at my screen..
  • Options
    I don't think that account was saying that those are the Kim's picks we will have this week she was just saying that she liked the outfit. I was thinking the exact same thing at first but I'm pretty sure that accounts just a fan page.

Thanks, I hear Kim's Picks, and immediately I think of those great outfits they throw together, and let us buy outright. I was checkin my game card balances. lol. Wow. Like a drink to a thirsty person. heh. Well I'd rather be thirsty for a new dress, than to be thirsty in that other way. IfYouKnowWhatIMean *wink
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I hope your right Trevor, because I NEED that Beyoncé hair!
  • Options
    Can't wait for the new update! I'll be patiently waiting, whilst tapping away at my screen..

Ikr I wonder what person and location will be added next! I was completely shocked with the addition of Nene Leakes and Andre Leon Talley because I didn't even think they knew Kim. It's really fair game for what celebrity could be added next.

Edit: didn't Lana del Rey sing at Kimye's wedding? If they added her I would die of happiness!!