Options

Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh wow, that's just great. Well goodnight to all, I hope the event is a party event, or y'know another gig event because I really wouldn't mind doing that again. Just God please no VIP Event.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I really don't get why getting early teasers or people leaking them is even a big deal? It's not like we're cheating or something and doesn't the desire to see what we're getting ultimately translate as a good thing?

I really miss the teasers because they got me excited for what we were getting heading into the weekend. Part of the fun was anticipating how we'd be able to earn those items.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I really don't get why getting early teasers or people leaking them is even a big deal? It's not like we're cheating or something and doesn't the desire to see what we're getting ultimately translate as a good thing?

I really miss the teasers because they got me excited for what we were getting heading into the weekend. Part of the fun was anticipating how we'd be able to earn those items.

I agree with everything that you said. I have no clue what the weekend event will be this week. Maybe Glu wants to surprise the players.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm still going to prep my game for a party, gig and date. I don't mind losing fans for not completing, I'll gain them back by the end of the weekend.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm still going to prep my game for a party, gig and date. I don't mind losing fans for not completing, I'll gain them back by the end of the weekend.

.... THATS SO SMART why have I never thought of this before???
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Isn't it Kendall or Kylie's birthday anytime soon? I'm putting my money on a party weekend!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Isn't it Kendall or Kylie's birthday anytime soon? I'm putting my money on a party weekend!
    It's Kylie's birthday but I'm not sure ..
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Kylie's birthday is on Monday so I believe it's this weekend!
  • Options
    Kylie's birthday is on Monday so I believe it's this weekend!
    Idk maybe but part of me knows that this wont happened ..
  • Options
    Idk maybe but part of me knows that this wont happened ..

I think it'll be the event with the clothes in the picture when the update first launched and then a Kylie thing like Khloe's for 10 dollars or a rewardable outfit.
  • Options
    I think it'll be the event with the clothes in the picture when the update first launched and then a Kylie thing like Khloe's for 10 dollars or a rewardable outfit.
    Ohh noo i dont want to purchase anymore my mother will kill me ..
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lol It used to start later, but I'm really not sure what happened. I think our school year got longer too,Christmas break got cut shorter? I' so p!ssed, ands school used to end the 23rd now it's the 26th
    I'm from Georgia, I wish I still lived in California but I had to move so I guess that's just life.
    Up
    I lived in Georgia for several years. I primarily lived in Cobb county but also spent a couple of years in Buckhead and some time in Forsyth.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    natchula wrote: »
    So I have a question. I'm having troubles with my game. I'm receiving the weekend events but not the gigs/tasks/storyline that follows with the event. I'm already in contact with Glu, blah blah, hopefully they can help me out. My question is, will I ever receive those gigs/tasks/storylines in the future maybe? Or is it one time thing?

It happened to me last week too! I did get the event and one gig but the others never came. I did not yet contact Glu as I just want to see what happens during this weekend's event. But I'm really hoping it was a one time thing!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    It happened to me last week too! I did get the event and one gig but the others never came. I did not yet contact Glu as I just want to see what happens during this weekend's event.
    It depends on what lv u are
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wish the VIP weekend was this coming weekend instead of last weekend. I don't have time to grind! My Dad is visiting and decided last minute to stay with me instead of at my brother's place. Now I'm in charge of entertaining him and I doubt he knows KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    It depends on what lv u are

I'm at max level right now. I'm only getting new gigs after an update and that's fine but last week I only got one gig from the weekend storyline when there are usually three or four... They just disappeared after I finished the first gig.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I'm at max level right now. I'm only getting new gigs after an update and that's fine but last week I only got one gig from the weekend storyline when there are usually three or four... They just disappeared after I finished the first gig.
    Maybe there is a glitch with ur game ..
  • Options
    Maybe there is a glitch with ur game ..
    I think so too... I will see what happens with this weekend's event and will otherwise contact Glu.
    xxx
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Guys, it's parties, someone from Russian fandom did the time rewind thing and got the weekend event. It disappeared almost immediately but the event is dedicated to Kylie's B-day. No screenshoots, but it's PARTIES.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Wow, guys sorry I left last night. I had to sleep, afterall it was 12am. So the thing i got came on the side like the rest of the gigs do, I'm not sure whether it was an event or just another gig. Apparently we have to go to the rabbit hole in Sydney and there's and 8 hour gig. After we complete two of them, there are some exclusive items. I'm not sure if this is normal or an event because I am new and this is my first weekend event.
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • Options
    It's been 3hrs and the "small talk" buttons have yet to reappear above each guest. I know Glu extended the refresh time, but I don't recall it taking this long.

Does anyone remember how long the refresh time was from the last party event?

PhotoGrid_1438933137174_zpsgvvqkkav.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Guys, it's parties, someone from Russian fandom did the time rewind thing and got the weekend event. It disappeared almost immediately but the event is dedicated to Kylie's B-day. No screenshoots, but it's PARTIES.

Yay I knew itttt!

Woah how is it already 3 AM..? I was supposed to go to bed at 11 to get back on a regular sleeping schedule. Just one hour til the event starts!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options

Yay!!! Hopefully the outfit is Kylie inspired.
  • Options

I knew it, LOL!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Awesome! But does anyone remember how long it takes for the "small talk " buttons to refresh!

I'm 3 1/2 into a party and they haven't reappeared

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Awesome! But does anyone remember how long it takes for the "small talk " buttons to refresh!

I'm 3 1/2 into a party and they haven't reappeared
    I don't know.. It could be 4 hours? but ever since they changed the parties I don't think I've ever gotten the small talk button to reappear.
  • Options
    I don't know.. It could be 4 hours? but ever since they changed the parties I don't think I've ever gotten the small talk button to reappear.

Really...OK :( Thanks Trev

Edit they're back...looks like it takes almost 4 hours :(

Screenshot_2015-08-07-04-31-27_zpsfqkp3ytk.png

Andriod player
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    So it's a party event this weekend. Anyone know when it goes live in CA by chance?
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So it's a party event this weekend. Anyone know when it goes live in CA by chance?

it starts in 10 minutes
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Here's the male teaser! All my predictions were right image_zpseoevcxki.jpg