Options

Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    How many event points is it to get the dress? Is it 150?
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    How many event points is it to get the dress? Is it 150?
    Yes 150 stars
  • Options
    Yes 150 stars
    Okay thanks! Now I just need to wait for my energy to fill up..
  • Options
    Okay thanks! Now I just need to wait for my energy to fill up..
    I just purchased Kstars and won the dress and the back I really want this boots
  • Options
    Well this sucks, I just got a jumpsuit in the gift box. So much for sticking with my gut..
  • Options
    kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    guys i cant see the weekend event. I'm on level 13 and i have already contacted glu, is this normal? i just got a gig on the side saying that i have to complete two events to get an exclusive outfit. No house parties.
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Ugh I caved and opened more gift boxes.... I got the earrings, 2 50 energies, 2 $4000 and a red playsuit that you can get from the regular daily boxes. Such a waste. I reeeeally wanted that necklace. I'm making a promise to myself that I will only open another gift box when I earn enough K-stars through watching trailers. No more wasting real money on this rigged game!!
  • Options
    kinza wrote: »
    http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    guys i cant see the weekend event. I'm on level 13 and i have already contacted glu, is this normal? i just got a gig on the side saying that i have to complete two events to get an exclusive outfit. No house parties.
    Can you screencap the thing about an exclusive outfit? I don't have that gig :(
  • Options

Do this gigs maybe u'll be able to get something new or the outfit from the teaser of the new update :)
  • Options
    My sister just told that she doesnt have event
  • Options
    Perhaps your sister has the same problem as me. Is this a common issue, because my friend who is right next to me has the event. And here is the screenshot. http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1_1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    A lister!
  • Options
    Noo noo Noooooooo I'm literally crying right now i waant ittt .. :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    First thing what is her level? I'm sure that's not it but we should check the level for the event.. Has she checked for any updates? Closed the device and power up again? If it's Android ask her to clear her cache, and if she's having a problem, she should post in the Support thread. Has she been getting the other events? Let's get her hooked up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Perhaps your sister has the same problem as me. Is this a common issue, because my friend who is right next to me has the event. And here is the screenshot. http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1_1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    Interesting... google tells me that some players got this event as early as September 2014. I've been playing since the beginning and I don't remember this gig at all. Apparently if you complete the event in time you get one or two items that can't be bought. Very strange that you get this but not the weekend event. I can't think of any explanation sorry.
  • Options
    First thing what is her level? I'm sure that's not it but we should check the level for the event.. Has she checked for any updates? Closed the device and power up again? If it's Android ask her to clear her cache, and if she's having a problem, she should post in the Support thread. Has she been getting the other events? Let's get her hooked up.
    She is on level 13 and ios player
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    it takes 4 refills for me to do an 8hr party and 2 to do a 3hr. **** noob energy bar. can't believe that jacket came from Tyler. can't stand that dude
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    it takes 4 refills for me to do an 8hr party and 2 to do a 3hr. **** noob energy bar. can't believe that jacket came from Tyler. can't stand that dude
    U mean Tyga ??
  • Options
    Where are u from ??
  • Options
    I'm from Asia, and I'm on the exact same level as your sister and I play on iOS as well. Maybe it's for level 13 and above because my friend is level 14 and she has it.
    A lister!
  • Options
    I'm from Pakistan, and I'm on the exact same level as your sister and I play on iOS as well. Maybe it's for level 13 and above because my friend is level 14 and she has it.
    Okay but after u receive ur clothing will u post it here :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi! Did anyone did the gig yet where Kylie said her 3 birthday wishes? Now Kendall is calling and asking me where does Kylie wants her birthday party to be at? Is it at Lif or Panino? I forgot.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hi! Did anyone did the gig yet where Kylie said her 3 birthday wishes? Now Kendall is calling and asking me where does Kylie wants her birthday to be at? Is it at Lif or Panino? I forgot.
    Lif .. Maistro Sly and shoes
  • Options
    Yeah, sure. I'm on the second part of it so I'll be done in a couple of hours.
    A lister!
  • Options
    Lif .. Maistro Sly and shoes
    Okay. Thanks for the info.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    If u haven't gotten to the 1st Kylie event, she's going to tell u the 3 things she wants, but the kicker is each time you ask her a question its takes 5 energy.

You can invite a friend and you get 22 event stars
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    U mean Tyga ??

His name is Chester the Molester
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    If u haven't gotten to the 1st Kylie event, she's going to tell u the 3 things she wants, but the kicker is each time you ask her a question its takes 5 energy.

You can invite a friend and you get 22 event stars

That gig took up all of my energy. I had to go energy hunting to fill up my energy bar.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    U mean Tyga ??

no the one in the jacket is Tyler the Creator. the clown in the red shirt is Tyga
  • Options
    guess we all look alike
  • Options
    Yeah, sure. I'm on the second part of it so I'll be done in a couple of hours.
    My sister just got the event .. U are special Kinza :) ..