Options

Earning free k-star offers - help

HugbugificationHugbugification Registered Users 1 Posts
Does anyone know what offers actually work besides watching videos and anything that involves credit card information? Anything above one k-star would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Sadly, those are the only ones I try. I have heard so many people, even people who buy the Disney Movies with credit cards, not getting what is promised as a player, I wouldn't try any of them. But that is me. There are some threads, I even think a sticky in FAQ and Support, with page after page of unhappy people. See, those offers are handled by an outside firm, Fyber. Glu can't look inside Fyber's records and see that Koko is owed 3 stars for a 'survey' completed. Nor can they award those stars. So, you have to deal with Fyber to collect, and OMG. They demand confimations that never come, and even (in the Disney Cases) where there are receipts for credit card statements showing the paid offer, they say something like "Nope, we need more info".

If anyone has any better experiences, please share them I hate to bear bad news.

In any event, Welcome to the forum HugBugification. Very nice to meet you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Some of the lower offers worked for me. Like you have to download an app for 3 K stars and start it, but there are also plenty of these offers that won't work. I'm not doing them anymore because it's not worth the nerves it costs you :(
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Some of the lower offers worked for me. Like you have to download an app for 3 K stars and start it, but there are also plenty of these offers that won't work. I'm not doing them anymore because it's not worth the nerves it costs you :(

I always do those offers when you download apps, but I don't trust the survey ones though. It seems as if it's a scam.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    None of the surveys actually work, they just sell your info to spam places so I wouldn't recommend putting your real name in them for your own safety. I tried a few because I had luck in another game once with them, but Fyber and those survey things are shady and they don't fulfill the offers.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o