Options

New update 3.4 !

MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
Hey guys!

It is not yet the time for a new update?

What to expect? Who to meet? Where to go?

Kisses to all!
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh please Mklove don't do this ever again!

I almost had a heart attack thinking that the update had been released :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Sameeeee. Oh, my heart.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Same omg I opened the App Store in like .2 seconds.... Almost had a heart attack in Spanish class lol
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know when will the next update will be released?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    So funny I think that will be released this week anyway, good to see you Tici!

Trevor entonces usted sufrió un ataque al corazón!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Gosh the title of this thread! Haha I'm glad wasn't the only one. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I did have some sort of update when I opened my KKH... I'm guessing something for a a future update. But it's funny I open the forum and I didn't even open the page and went straight to the App Store lmfao

Buenos Días Trevor & Vats and everyone else :)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Lol guys sorry if I did not choose the right title! I have a feeling that it is going to come on today or tomorrow... Lets see!!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh my. if you could have seen my expression when i saw the thread title . and the update is coming..............soon ;) And it is um......exciting. This can be fun. Let's make guesses on what's in the update, but let's make some comic guesses too. Now excuse me while I go wash the kokonut water smoothie off my face and shirt. It was an honest to God spittake.
    giphy.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Kinda newish posting to the forums! But is it just me hoping for the Crown of Thorns (I think that's the name) part III quest! I'm so excited for it! I also just want new quests I'm currently scouting people/ designers to help So Chics sales.
  • Options
    Buenos días Minne, I hope I have written that sentence correctly in Spanish :o

What do you know that we don't Mrs. Kokonut ? You'll never say, right?

Megan it's Tale of Crowns, I also want this and I'm currently doing the same task for So Chic.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Kinda newish posting to the forums! But is it just me hoping for the Crown of Thorns (I think that's the name) part III quest! I'm so excited for it! I also just want new quests I'm currently scouting people/ designers to help So Chics sales.
    lol the catholic in me will recognize that as the sorrowful mysteries of the rosary.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Aha thanks for that Vats! i was like I'm sure it's not that and now you've mentioned it I'm like duh it's so obvious! Aha Zoyechka that's probably where I got it from, I was raised a Catholic so you mentioning has literally just brought it back up about the rosary.

It annoys me that the So Chic you have to wait 24 hours between every gig! Can it not just be like 12?

As for the Tale of Crown part III. I reckon you'll have to marry Chad Dylan Parkeds character in if. Then he'll die the wedding night as you've killed him. You and Cassio get to be together and it turns out you're the one who killed the queen in the first place. This is what I think the story line for the gig will be anyway
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    lol the catholic in me will recognize that as the sorrowful mysteries of the rosary.

Zoë thank you for that imagery. I will do the same.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    I wonder what is new in the update. They tweeted that it will be released this week.
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Mmmmmmhhhh yeah I definitely want to see a CoT Part III
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    What do you know that we don't Mrs. Kokonut ? You'll never say, right?

and instead of mrs kokonut, it would either have to be Mrs.
    Sugarballz
    Bubu_New.jpg

Or
    PuterHead
    Puter_Head.jpg

Or maybe you should just call me Koko :)

Those are the actual pics that fill my screen when DH calls.

I just think it will be fun and exciting. Is it out yet? I guess this is the Update Waiting thread. How many more people are going to see this title and freak.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Every update includes 3 weekend events.. I have calendar dedicated to KKH .. Mmm it takes 24 days .. I think that the new update will be released tomorow (September 1st.. This is because I live in different country) or September 2nd..
    Okay if u didn't understand me.. We expect the new version really soon.. :) .. Or today..
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I am waiting for the update patiently--okay maybe not patiently but anxiously!! Meanwhile my B-day is September 2nd so I'm ready to partayyy! XD
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    So funny I think that will be released this week anyway, good to see you Tici!

Hey Vats, how you doin?

Well, the Jersey Shore update comes in a monday, the Santa Barbara update comes in a tuesday, so... Maybe wednesday?
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Every update includes 3 weekend events.. I have calendar dedicated to KKH .. Mmm it takes 24 days .. I think that the new update will be released tomorow (September 1st.. This is because I live in different country) or September 2nd..
    Okay if u didn't understand me.. We expect the new version really soon.. :) .. Or today..

Wow Truffle, you are on top of the KKH schedule. I'm impressed. I just rely on the forum to learn what is happening.

When I opened my game this afternoon, it did seem like there were a couple small files that loaded.

I hope the new update includes more items in the wardrobe, that the items are NOT in the gift section but the regular wardrobe where we can purchase them with Kash, and that there's a new hair color.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Trevor -- we were talking about you in another thread. Were your ears burning? Lol. We hope that you will encourage KKH players in the Instagram group to come to the Forum to sign the petition to eliminate the $4000 Kash boxes. Pretty please!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Hey Vats, how you doin?

Well, the Jersey Shore update comes in a monday, the Santa Barbara update comes in a tuesday, so... Maybe wednesday?

Tici we have done many gigs in my game lately, we have almost 2k professional points !!!

I hope that the updates always come as early as possible in the week especially after the last one that took me two days until I could download it. I came really close to didn't get the weekend event!
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    It annoys me that the So Chic you have to wait 24 hours between every gig! Can it not just be like 12?

As for the Tale of Crown part III. I reckon you'll have to marry Chad Dylan Parkeds character in if. Then he'll die the wedding night as you've killed him. You and Cassio get to be together and it turns out you're the one who killed the queen in the first place. This is what I think the story line for the gig will be anyway

Me too it's too much time waiting! I really loved your idea about the end of ToC!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm actually pretty excited for this new update. I wonder what it will MAINLY focus on next.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Wow Truffle, you are on top of the KKH schedule. I'm impressed.

Aww.. Thanks.. I'm really addicted to KKH..
  • Options
    I feel that this update will be really big update :D..
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I hope this update will be a little different and not just new location/ celebrity/ gift box clothing. I find the game isn't that fun anymore (it might be fun if I was super rich and could afford to open millions of gift boxes to complete outfits :D) but it would be good to finally see some suggestions added that we've wanted for ages, like more hair colours, change eyebrow colour separately, more skin tones, flat shoes/ sneakers and stop making people romantic contacts from gifting :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm just happy my glitch will be solved in the next update. KKH Staff told me yesterday, and said the update is coming soon! And so for once, I am a little excited :D

I always wondered though, how you guys get news that the update is out. Do you guys check the app store very often or is there somewhere else I can find out without coming on the forums? I'm just really curious because the game doesn't have a pop up to tell us to update or something.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I checked the update history in the App Store and it definately looks like we can expect an update today or Thursday (there has not been an update on Wednesdays as far as I can see). There are about 20-26 days between the update (once even 17!!) and today would be day 21. I'm really hoping for today, as I'm - again - maxed out in levels and have only one goal at the moment...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't think there will be an update this week since the guys haven't gotten this outfit in a weekend event yet.
    image_zpsycktuxmo.jpg

Usually the outfits in the update teaser are the last ones offered in the updates weekend events so maybe after this weekend then there will be an update.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.