Options

New update 3.4 !

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don't think there will be an update this week since the guys haven't gotten this outfit in a weekend event yet.
    image_zpsycktuxmo.jpg

Usually the outfits in the update teaser are the last ones offered in the updates weekend events so maybe after this weekend then there will be an update.

We actually did get that outfit, it was in the mystery box two weeks ago:
    667fbc40-5efa-4b7f-8a24-d6455112a7b8_zpsaev8uwhp.png

However, we did not yet get the outfit from the New Jersey update...?
    82567bef-29d0-4ee8-9f94-9cd257fcd810_zpsysjvzzkq.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    No in every update we have only 3 weekend events.. Maybe this outfit will be purchasable in our closet in the next update ..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It is Sept 1st. Is it time to start the update chant? It's worked in the past. About what time do the updates come through? I ask because a lovely Doll here said possibly Wednesday, the two the previous updates came out on Tues, and Monday respectively, so maybe her knowledge extends to time of day.

Anyone get the feeling there's going to be something big? Exciting big? I just have that feeling. I feel like that song, it's gonna be a good good day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm so excited! Especially after what Koko said.
  • Options
    It's only 9:20 am in Los Angeles keep calm..
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is it coming anytime in the next few hours? It's past midnight here. I know each time an update came out I was in deep sleep.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I have no direct knowledge of when the update is coming. I just thought because it was the 1st, and I remember other updates on the 1st. I think last Sept 1st, wasn't that the London Update? It needed a higher iOS than my 1st Gen iPad could handle. I kept playing my unupdated version, people sent clothes I couldn't see, people talked about London, I just side gigged my way through till the 23rd of the Month, my anniversary, and the day of my first frantic (now unavailable) transfer of game. Had the game NOT been transferrable, I would never have gotten the new iPad, and I probably would have tired of the iOs game and wandered away.

So, that stuck in my mind, and is the whole reason I wondered aloud if it would be update day. This is such a fun thread. It's easy to read an optimistic hopeful post, and think it's based in fact. When sadly, I'm just flapping my gums while waiting patiently. If I have official info, I usually preface it with Glu said, or According to Glu. But, sometimes these freaky feelings pan out, and sometimes it's just because I'm hungry. lol.

But wouldn't it be lovely to update today? Oh, and the video....You are what you listen to. :) So I tossed up a happy pleasant vibe for a fresh day full of sunshine lollipops and freakin Rainbows. (and it never hurts to start a chant going. )

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpateUpdateUpdateUpdate. Please?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is it coming anytime in the next few hours? It's past midnight here. I know each time an update came out I was in deep sleep.
    Actually me too .. I hate the hour difference .. I don't know if it will be released today but v3.2.0 was released in July 20th (25 days from June 27th to July 20th) .. V3.3.0 was released in August 11th (23 days from July 20th to August 11th) .. For android user there was a little "update" in August 20th .. From August 11th to September 1st we have 22 days .. If we don't have update today we will see it tomorrow (23 days) .. There were just 3 versions of the game when the update was released in 17 or 15 days .. Hope you understood me ..
    Mmm now I'm gonna watch BIG BROTHER (MY COUNTRY) :D ..
    If you want me to explain something that you didn't understand feel free to PM me .. :)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    We actually did get that outfit, it was in the mystery box two weeks ago:
    667fbc40-5efa-4b7f-8a24-d6455112a7b8_zpsaev8uwhp.png

However, we did not yet get the outfit from the New Jersey update...?
    82567bef-29d0-4ee8-9f94-9cd257fcd810_zpsysjvzzkq.jpg
    I know that the girls got it but the boys haven't gotten the outfit shown in the Santa Monica pic yet. I personally think it's too early for a update and that we still have another week but idk.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    truffle, I understood fine, you were clear :) Let's hope!

I hate the time difference too :( That's how I always miss the dirty conversations, and the heated-up conversations. They get moderated before I come to the party! Lol. Then when I'm awake, it's literally dead. But that's fine, I'm a night owl sometimes.

By the way when KKH Staff PM-ed me, she say the update is "coming soon! :)" Directly quoted from her, and that was such a tease, to me. Like how soooooon?
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Nai! When did she say that to you? Monday?

Argh, the waiting. I'm home today with a sick kiddo, so it'd be great to mess around with a new update right about now!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    truffle, I understood fine, you were clear :) Let's hope!

I hate the time difference too :( That's how I always miss the dirty conversations, and the heated-up conversations. They get moderated before I come to the party! Lol. Then when I'm awake, it's literally dead. But that's fine, I'm a night owl sometimes.

By the way when KKH Staff PM-ed me, she say the update is "coming soon! :)" Directly quoted from her, and that was such a tease, to me. Like how soooooon?
    Of courese they won't tell you how soon we will see the new update .. Just because of the experience :D ..
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Nai! When did she say that to you? Monday?

Argh, the waiting. I'm home today with a sick kiddo, so it'd be great to mess around with a new update right about now!

Yep Monday, or 26 hours ago. Aw man not fun to get sick!
    PM to add
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Koko I love your avatar but I hope it doesn't represent you! It made me think of the arguments that come sometimes with being moderator but I know you prob just liked the way it looks I love the purple :) You guys what if with the update they finally gave us silver hair!! And all the other NPC exclusive clothes and accessories. It's time to hand them over you guys!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Koko I love your avatar but I hope it doesn't represent you! It made me think of the arguments that come sometimes with being moderator but I know you prob just liked the way it looks I love the purple :) You guys what if with the update they finally gave us silver hair!! And all the other NPC exclusive clothes and accessories. It's time to hand them over you guys!
    GLU should see this :D ..
  • Options
    One of the perks of being me, when one persona is down, a different one emerges. It's all good dolls. Yeah, I'd prefer pretty eyes for everyone, in place of Silver or platinum blonde hair. (although when it does emerge, goodluck getting the silver white shoes off AppleP. Platinum hair, silver shoes. Give her some silver spandex and she'll be set for the 80s. Lol Although, she really did show restraint. She kinda wanted to try for the soft flowing gb dress this weekend, but after her cream lace top fiasco, she sat it out like a lady. lol.

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate Puhlease Update.

Oh, and I tinted the tears purple, if you'd like it full size, I'll be happy to pm you the image.

Edited because darn voice to text left off a sentance just about the shoes and the 80s. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    One of the perks of being me, when one persona is down, a different one emerges. It's all good dolls. Yeah, I'd prefer pretty eyes for everyone, in place of Silver or platinum blonde hair. (although when it does emerge, goodluck getting the silver white shoes off AppleP. Although, she really did show restraint. She kinda wanted to try for the soft flowing gb dress this weekend, but after her cream lace top fiasco, she sat it out like a lady. lol.

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate Puhlease Update.
    Yes we WANT UPDATEEEE ..
  • Options
    Oh yes and purple eye colour for everyone too I forgot about that! Like in Stardom :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Oh yes and purple eye colour for everyone too I forgot about that! Like in Stardom :)
    Another reason to hate Willow F*****g Pape .. Why she has purple eyes ??
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I wonder if anybody has had a baby with Willow for those eyes...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Waiting is killing me ..

Edit: The moment when I go to sleep the new update will be released :D ..
  • Options
    Another reason to hate Willow F*****g Pape .. Why she has purple eyes ??

Wow I honestly never noticed this! I always just think ugh ain't nobody got time for you Willow get out of my way I never noticed her eye colour :D

Koko that's so cool I like your new avatar as well :D
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I wonder if anybody has had a baby with Willow for those eyes...

Not Dirk Diamonds because he loves DJ Duriel. But so does Willow - KKH love lives are so complicated
  • Options
    What if the new update is not 3.4.0 ..
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Any hope for today?
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Any hope for today?
    Its all about hope
  • Options
    Mklove ,,
    Dont make any threads for the future updates before they are released :) ..
    Thanks ..
    Dont give us a heart attack ..
  • Options
    Did anyone noticed this

This lips :D

82567bef-29d0-4ee8-9f94-9cd257fcd810_zpsatdollq2.jpg

And this lips :D

screen520x924_zpsmkku0fss.jpeg

Not sure if we'll get this outfit with high waisted shorts anymore :( ..
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Mklove ,,
    Dont make any threads for the future updates before they are released :) ..
    Thanks ..
    Dont give us a heart attack ..
    Oh please stop!:)
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    Oh please stop!:)
    No harsh feelings I make mistakes too .. Sorry if i hurt u .. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.