Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

;) Hi and Welcome. It's been mentioned that sometimes it's harder for new members to join in all the reindeer fun. So, let's start this thread, as a place for our newest friends to get their feet wet. Jump in, join in and share a little bit about yourself.

If it helps our latest family to feel more in the thick of things, then it's working. If it doesn't, well, then we'll try harder. (We'll keep this floating in General Discussion and see how it catches on, then we'll sticky it and just remind people to say hi over there and introduce themselves in whatever manner they choose.)

So pop in and say Hi. It's a very friendly place, and everyone was new sometime. ;)

Please remember THERE ARE NO ADD REQUESTS PERMITTED HERE. There is a Gifting&Friends forum for that purpose. Thank you.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456729

Comments

• HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Not so new anymore, but I'll get the ball rolling - I'm HoneyRaven, 30 year old mum to twins (and stepmom to a 17 year old girl and 5 year old boy) - I live in Sydney, Australia, play the game daily (and have for about a year off and on). Very much a homebody, work in Sales Admin and very friendly!

The people here are A-Mayh-Zing and you'll have a lot of fun! So welcome to all newbies and all lurkers who decide to take the plunge! :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi! I'm Lexie and I'm 22 years old. English is my second language so, sorry in advance for any mistake. I've been playing since July last year and I've been lurking in the forum for the past 3 months, give or take.
    Btw, I love how creative you guys are with your dolls:)!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Guys, I thought it would be good for me to point out a few threads that are easy to meet people and start posting in.
    We have a few General Chat threads,
    one is ~Apropos of Nuthin
    or Totally Random KKH - Let's share

If you want to Vent, there is the Hookah Lounge a Misery Loves Company kind of place.

Then of course, Usually on Wednesday Nights, we roll out the upcoming Weekend Event Party Thread. Depending on When you read this, there is one going on right now.

and, again.........

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Lexie and I'm 22 years old. English is my second language so, sorry in advance for any mistake. I've been playing since July last year and I've been lurking in the forum for the past 3 months, give or take.

Welcome Lexie! I'm happy you stopped lurking and introduced yourself. We have lots of members who speak English as a second language. Please do not worry about mistakes. Most of us Americans can't speak a second language at all so we are very impressed by you!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »

Hi Lexie. Welcome. Your English is fine. Once in a while someone posts in a foreign language, we just might need your translation skills. :)
    I recently read two members realizing they were both in Bulgaria. Who knows, you might find a countryman. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hi Lexie. Welcome. Your English is fine. Once in a while someone posts in a foreign language, we just might need your translation skills. :)
    I recently read two members realizing they were both in Bulgaria. Who knows, you might find a countryman. :)

I wish everyone would include their location below their avatar, even if it was just the country. I think it's so fantastic that we are from all over the world.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hi Lexie and all new and not so new members :D

My name is Sassi, I'm 27, I'm Macedonian, currently living in Bulgaria. English is my second language too and I make mistakes too although I have a bachelor degree in English Philology :D I also have master degree in Advertising Management. My passion is fashion and interior design. I would love to work in that field someday :cool:

I love summer, books, travelling, NYC, London, David Gandy :D
    I play KKH almost everyday :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    oooh love this thread.

Hi all and welcome :o Nice to read about everyone!
    PM to add
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Alright, i'm babysimmo93, 22 years old, was born in Beverley but live in Hull always have, love animals actually prefer them over humans, have qualifications with animals but no jobs so stuck with retail :( support Hull City my local footy team :) more to me then meets the eye ;)
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Hello! :) I'm Alexis, I'm 22 and I live in New Jersey near the shore! I've been playing this game for over a year now. I try to play daily, even if it's just one gig. I don't post a lot on the forums but I do lurk. I usually post on weekends or when it comes to updates. I work for my county's library as an administrative clerk and I'm going to school part time and major in math. I have a "forever kitten" (she never grew to her full size) named Luna. I love to read and play video games.

I really like this thread, it was a great idea; its nice getting to introduce ourselves and meet new people!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm not new, but I love threads like this and reading stuff people write about themselves :D And I don't really post much, so this may be useful idk.

My name is actually Katya, but when I'm surfing English-speaking webs I always call myself Kate, because it is easier for people to remember. I am from Russia, 20 years old, a 4-(and final!!!)year University student (I study to become an interpreter and tranlsator, my second language is English, German is third and I also begin studying French next Thursday :o). I play KKH since July 2014 and I love being at the forum, the people are very nice and funny and it's always fun to be around someone who is just as passionate about something as yourself ;)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all:)
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    So happy this thread is here :) welcome everyone!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I guess I could introduce myself formally idk.
    I'm nebula, I'm 23, and I live in Mexico, so English is my second language. I'm a college student, majoring in design [graphic design], and I've been playing the game for like forever.
    I tend to swear kinda like a lot when I get mad about not getting event items, and tbh I only pop out of my lurking to see what's good in the KKH land. I'm still not used to the ****ing filter, too. **** that ****.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm Linda, 35 years old and mother of five year old twin boys! I live with my husband near the beach in the Hague, the Netherlands. I started playing after Halloween last year, so almost a year now. Really love the game and this forum is so great, glad I found it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hi everyone :) I'm Amy, I'm 27 and live in the uk with my 3 cats and 2 roommates. I finished my law degree a few years ago back and then did a bit of traveling living in Spain and the Republic of Ireland. I'm now back in the Uk working part time in a solicitors office and I'm also studying a post grad.

I've been playing kkh since last November but have only really been posting on the forum for a about a month. I play daily and I'm addicted!

Nice to meet everyone, what an interesting bunch you all are. This is a great thread, thanks Koko!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    I love this thread idea! It's interesting to see how diverse this forum is. I'm high school junior living in Illinois, USA. I love drawing, reading, and fashion design.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hi, I'm Danielle and I'm 16. I've been playing the game since June of this year and it's going well so far. Welcome to forums! :o:o:o
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Welcome everyone!

I'm not new at all but I'll also contribute. :) I'm 28 years old from North Carolina in the United States. Been playing since late December at a very slow pace since I'm a real life workaholic. My favorite color is purple and I have a pet bunny who is super mean, lol
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hi Guys! My name is Christina , Laila is my middle name, I am 27 years old and I am a mother to a two month old baby girl named Arianna. I have been playing the game on and off since January of this year. I work as a pediatric nurse, and I live in California.
    Though I am not on forums often, it is nice to check back to see how other people have been doing.
    Welcome to forums!
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hello! My name is Danni, I'm 29 and live in North East England. I can't remember exactly when I started playing, but it was before Halloween last year (as I can remember the event). I'm a tad ill so have been stuck in bed most of the last 2 1/2 years, but mobile games like KKH give me something to do. I love technology and want to go into Computing when I'm well enough (what I was studying before I got too ill). I'm also a little bit obsessed with penguins and purple (and purple penguins). My current goals include getting into my wheelchair, reading 50 books this year and starting my third comeback in the game :-)
  • LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    Ok I don't see why not. The name's Leon Lebow, I'm 21 years old and I decided to download this game out of boredom. When I first started playing this game I was thinking to myself it's not gonna be fun. I literally thought this game would be boring until I played it a little longer and I was like ok, I think I'll keep this game here. But anyway, I hope I get to meet more ppl in the near future and have a nice day.... Or night...
    Or whatevs
    "You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
    Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
    Ingame name: Leon Lebow
    Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
    Android User
    https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Dannilion wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Danni, I'm 29 and live in North East England. I can't remember exactly when I started playing, but it was before Halloween last year (as I can remember the event). I'm a tad ill so have been stuck in bed most of the last 2 1/2 years, but mobile games like KKH give me something to do. I love technology and want to go into Computing when I'm well enough (what I was studying before I got too ill). I'm also a little bit obsessed with penguins and purple (and purple penguins). My current goals include getting into my wheelchair, reading 50 books this year and starting my third comeback in the game :-)

Hey Danni sorry to hear you haven't been well. It's nice to meet you, what part of the North East are you from? I'm from Newcastle originally. I live down south now though. Please say you are a fellow Geordie?!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I wish I could reply individually to everyone but I'll be flooding this thread.

Though Koko said for new members to introduce themselves, I'd love to read about old members too!

Dannilion all the best to you in reaching your goals! :)
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welcome newbies :)

I've been playing KKH since June last year. Some of you know I'm 35 and I have 1 child.

I can be sarcastic and opinionated at times ... Let's just say I'm a wip 

I have a Bichon Frise named Bisou. He was actually born in France (he has a passport and everything) so the only French words I know are his commands lol

20150826_202530-1-0_zps4l7n6f0v.jpg

Yes he sleeps on his pillow shaped like a dog bone lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Welcome newbies :)

I've been playing KKH since June last year. Some of you know I'm 35 and I have 1 child.

I can be sarcastic and opinionated at times ... Let's just say I'm a wip 

I have a Bichon Frise named Bisou. He was actually born in France (he has a passport and everything) so the only French words I know are his commands lol

20150826_202530-1-0_zps4l7n6f0v.jpg

Yes he sleeps on his pillow shaped like a dog bone lol

Aww...your dog is so cute🐕🐶
    I think that I never heard of that breed before. At first I thought that your dog was a terrier because they look quite similar.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hi to all the newbies!

I'm popping my head in after being away a while and so since there are so many new faces, now I am a newbie again too. :)

So...hello everyone.
  • DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey Danni sorry to hear you haven't been well. It's nice to meet you, what part of the North East are you from? I'm from Newcastle originally. I live down south now though. Please say you are a fellow Geordie?!

I'm actually a Scouser, but moved up here 13 years ago (and 2 days). My daughter is a Geordie though. I live in Gateshead so kinda know Newcastle (though other than hospital not been there for a few years).
  • TM1201TM1201 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi! I'm 33, an A list (around 135-140). I'm struggling with a terminal illness and am addicted to this game as an escape. Not a Kardashian fan but love the game. Still trying to figure out the tricks and tips of the game. Friend me! TM1201
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Shevonne, Sukii is a nickname a friend gave me. I don't really remember when I started playing KKH but I've been playing before I found this forum. I'm more of a lurker because I feel like I'm late to everything lol. Umm I'm 26, I have two dogs, and I want to dye my hair blue like my doll lol.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1