Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm a night owl too! On some days I can go without sleep. Yet, I love sleeping and can sleep for an entire day. It's because my work allows me to, of course.

Yay! I'm a night owl too! Now I don't feel so weird after all lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    deirdre wrote: »
    A finnish spitz! Who is due to give birth to puppies in a few days :)

Wow I've not heard of that one. I'll have to look him up. Sounds interesting!

If you want, post pix of the puppies once they are born!

Hello and welcome to all the other new posters too, it's so fun to read about everyone :)
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Martha, same here. I lurked for a while. I look forward to seeing you around more often.

Filiztanka, I've wanted to visit Turkey for years! I can't imagine what it's like to love there.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm Zoë & I'm originally from Half Moon Bay, California but I have family in Hawaii, as well. I recently moved back to Hawaii in the island of Oahu, in the mountainous region of Wahiawa. I love it actually. My mother is Russian & my dad is Hawaiian Japanese. I grew up in a house that cursed & prayed in Russian, and cuddled, loved, and cooked in Hawaiian style.

I'm in retail sales in Waikiki & I love it. I love KKH and I've been playing it since last April. I have two cats and a really cute Chicano boyfriend back in Cali that I'm still hoping will come join me here in January. If he doesn't then I will marry a local boy who is a pig hunter from Nanakuli & we will have three kids and speak Hawaiian Pidgin all day long. That or marry a rich Haole military guy that will buy a house in Kailua. Whichever comes first lol.

When you say Hawaiian Japanese, I'm reminded of Nigahiga. Hawaii is beautiful, never been there, top wish list. LOL at your boyfriend part, I had to google all the terms you used. Wish you luck on your 3 choices lol!!
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my name is Andrew, and I'm playing as a girl - Lyanna. I'm 29 and live near London, U.K. But just in the glorious English countryside. I work as a flight attendant for a European based airline and I have a partner Lee and a little 9 month year old cat called Dexter. Been around the forums for a while but don't think I ever properly introduced myself so here we are! Nice to meet you all xxx

Hi Andrew! Love your doll. How do you get time to play KKH while flying.
    PM to add
    Charli wrote: »
    Some? Can't I have it all xD

KKH is a distraction. I usually end up playing when I'm meant to be studying!

You can but don't you want to keep fit! Lol, I have like 2 cartons of it from a huge sale.

Thank goodness I'm no longer studying :p
    PM to add
    Hi Filiz and Martha! See you guys around, especially when Koko pops up the new weekend thread. You guys have to be there, to get the latest buzz and have fun!
    Yay! I'm a night owl too! Now I don't feel so weird after all lol

It's not weird! My brothers and I are all night owls, I don't feel lonely at night. And I get to eat supper, too, all the time.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's not weird! My brothers and I are all night owls, I don't feel lonely at night. And I get to eat supper, too, all the time.

My brother & I are night owls too! I think that it's so cool that we have so much in common.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, I used to be a night owl when I was a student. There was this game I played on FB, and most of my friends in game were from the USA, so I would stay late on forums and we were able to make parties in game and also chat, so we would gather and have a blast. Some of them are still my friends on FB, and we chat sometimes, although we haven't met in person.
    Good old times. I don't miss the studying, but I do miss my carefree life :D Now, as a working person 12AM is my max, if I want to be fresh the next day. Sometimes I stay up till 2AM (like last night), browsing the web, forums, playing the game, reading.. but the next day I feel like sh*t lol
    I must admit - I love to stay awake late at night, there's this silence in the house and the neighbourhood, which gives me peace and time to think and the most important - it's the time for myself, to do the things I love to do.
    I work 9-6, I get home around 7, there is always something to clean and do in the house, then I cook, bf arrives from work around 9.30, we dine, watch some shows on TV, talk, play with the cat, etc. and after that, when they both are asleep, it's quiet and peaceful and it's ME time :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ahhh, making Chopped Liver in my mother's kitchen at 2:00 a.m. while they were vacationing, not being able to sleep and jumping in the car for a ride, listening to overnight talk radio, I love the overnight. Sometimes I would get up, and start cleaning my kitchen and hall floors while they slept. I was born for the overnight. My goal was the graveyard shift at a radio station, the best people ever are up in the middle of the night. Go to a 24 hour donut or coffee shop at 2 a.m. and just watch people. Dunkin Doughnuts at 2 a.m. used to be Theatre of the Absurd whenever I'd visit then. Nurse a coffee at the counter and just watch the show.

Ok, enough wistful memories of my wild child teen years. Sassy, yes, ME time. I looooooooooooooove the night time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • S_AfrinS_Afrin Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello everyone, I am S_Afrin, currently living in UK with my husband. I have completed Msc in HR here in UK still I struggle sometimes as English is my second language. ☺️
    I am also new in this game. Everybody in this forum seems so nice and friendly. I hope we all will enjoy our time here. 😊
    GC : S_Afrin
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hi everyone my real name is Alexis, I'm from Puerto Rico, and my birthday is around the corner, next February 2 I will be another year older. I love playing the Kim & Kendall and Kylie game, I can't wait for Britney & Nicki Minaj games, curious to see them.
  • MiKeSMARTYMiKeSMARTY Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I'M MiKE 22 YEARS i'M MoDeL I iVe iN BeVeRlY HiLLs bTw i donT KnOw hOw tO RePlY Whit pHoTo cAn AnYoNe hELp me
    Hi Mike, I have to be honest, your random capitals throughout your post makes it a little hard for some of us to read. You can find some instructions for posting images in this this thread. And I'll find some others for you.
    Welcome to the forum, there are a great number of helpful friendly people here, hope you have a great time. :)

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ms mikams mika Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, I am Ms. Mika I am 39 years old with With two kids and a grandchild I love this game and I'm happy to meet everyone in this room. I'm very much a homebody I'm metro school teacher and I just go to work and come home and play my game I play this game daily and any tips that you have I would greatly appreciate it .
  • jessebabe23jessebabe23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey, my name is Jesse. I'm a 22 year old college student studying merchandise management. I literally just started my profile a few minutes ago. I've visited the forum a couple of times before and I finally got around to making a profile. I have been playing the Kim K game since it first released way back in June 2014. It's crazy to see all the changes and updates they make to the game. I literally get so excited when I see a new update to download! Excited to be on the forum. :]
  • ChargrarChargrar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello. I am a teacher as well. I live in the UK. I am very wary about who to add as friends, but we seem to have something in common. Are you logged in to Game Centre?
  • NyorNyor Registered Users 2 Posts
    heyheyyy! I'm Vendela from sweden, 22 years old. joined today!
    hope we'll get along :) I like playing a lot of games, mostly sims and kkh and covet and similar. I also like gta and the likes, but i don't play those so much anymore.
    Mostly because I only have a laptop and if I have more than one game installed it starts making these really worrying sounds... (like "HURRRRRRRRRRR")

more about me uhm.... well i'm an art student. Haven't been very much into fashion in my life but I've always liked dressing in my own style, so I suppose that's a form of fashion interest. Then I started being more up to date with fashion when i started playing kkh haha.
  • NyorNyor Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oh yeah, some things about my game that i'd like to add!
    I have been playing since uhm... i suppose maybe a year ago? And I took a long break recently because I got a bit bored with it, and because I play on an ipad that i share with my sisters and they complained that I had taken full possession of it hehe. So I couldn't exactly have it with me everywhere.
    But i just started playing again last week and it's exciting because of all the new clothes and locations!
    However, I have about 15 quests in my queue....
    So back to "work" for me!
  • ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi :3 I am a 23-year-old student currently living in Italy. I reckon I have been playing the KKH game for quite some time and after a little while I started reading here to get some tips... And now I've finally decided to join in♡
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi Nyor and Ella! It's good to know you. Welcome to the KKH Forums :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Hi Nyor and Ella! It's good to know you. Welcome to the KKH Forums :)
    Thank you!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hello! I'm new to the forum. I've been a player for about two years, but took a long break for awhile. I've been a daily player since last summer and I'm on my third comeback. I've never tried the gifting and friends part of the game, so I came here to learn how to do that.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey Julesmo! Welcome :) being part of forum makes playing kkh even better! You'll be so glad you joined. (Although, it definitely increases your kkh addition...!)

You can pm me for add details if you're on iOS?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey, Dolls! This is my first day in the forum. My name is on my username. I am brazilian and obsessed with KKH. I've been playing since day one but I lost it in July and had to restart. I have one YouTube Channel about the game that is completing 3 months today. Feel free to watch it if you want. XOXO
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I've made a few posts recently, and been lurking the forums for a couple of months, so I thought I would introduce myself (and my doll!) So, hello! I'm Keem o/

I've played kkh for just under a year (which I regret, looking at some of the older event clothing! You lucky dolls!)
    It started out as a game I had to review, and it soon became a guilty pleasure. I often find myself playing with my dolls closet for decent chunks of time just changing clothes (it looks cute, but maybe that shirt would be cuter...)

I am on my second comeback, quickly climbing up to my third. Not sure if love guru will benefit me since I'm at max level with my spouse.
    My community manager and I refer to my husband as "The merman". Some of the NPCS have some far out looks!
    We have both babies, our boy was first then our little girl. I wish our munchkins had more to do in game!

I wouldn't mind an event weekend gifting our babies some cute clothes instead of myself! I love to spoil them haha!

Nice to meet you!
    Hi Amelia! Nice to meet you!

Hi Keem! The comeback actions are of no use to me, the dresses are. Love Guru one is goddess-like! See you around the forum :)
    PM to add
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm pretty new, too! Hey, I was wondering how to post, and I hope you could help me. I obviously know how to reply, I just don't know how to post. If you could help me, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    Hi to all our new members. Come to the party event thread, there's virtual cake, music and more. Lovely to meet you, and Magriatrix, you did fine. But because you're new your posts might need approval. I check hourly (except when sick or asleep lol) so hopefully the wait won't be long. Just jump in everyone, and huge Welcome.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello! Im Rosy! Im from Mexico, 22 years old~ :o

I have been playing KKH for quite sometime (More than a year and half perhaps?) and recently started playing K&K when the krossover event was around!

I usually look around the KKH forums, they have been super helpful, but honestly.. I was a little bit shy to post, hehe!
    But now I'd love to jump in and participate a little bit more ;)

Excuse my English if it gets a little weird sometimes!
    It's not my native language :(

I hope to have fun and possibly help out a little bit around here! I'd love to get to know everyone! :D
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Sila and I'm from Turkey, 18 years old.
    I've been playing KKH for a few months and my doll's name is Blue.
    I played this game before but back then I didn't really had time to develop an obsession :D I still don't really have that much free time but this game has become my guilty pleasure!
    Excuse my English if it gets too messy because I'm not a native speaker but I will try to sound as clear as I can.
    I've been on the forum as a reader before and I've seen how you have a lot of fun and how supportive you are to each other so I decided to become a part of this community :)
    I hope we get along well and have a great time sharing here!
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o