Options

Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Libra_Scorpio_Heade2r.gif

This week the Event thread takes a different turn, wishing a Happy Birthday to all the October Birthday Dolls.

There's no Host(ess) at the moment. But plenty of vFood, vDrinks, and vPresents!!!

Fall's officially in full swing,
Holiday Season's nearly upon us.
So before everything turns to Goblins, and Turkey and then Santa and Elves,
time now to pamper, our favorties, ourselves.

If it's your birthday this month, jump up and let us know. Tell us your favorite things,
and we'll try to make them happen. At least here in the Virtual world.

Stories of favorite Birthdays, best presents. Favorite music and foods.
Maybe we can persuade Madame Zenith* to look toward the stars and play horoscope with us.
*anyone can play Madame Zenith, just come up with some fun horoscopes for the different signs (people).

But lets start things off right. Speakers Up.

And right off the bat, I can think of a Libra on everyone's mind here.

October 21st. Kim Kardashian West.

Happy Birthday Kim!
And Happy Birthday to all the rest of the Lucky Ducky's
sharing Kim's Birthday Month.
I'm sure we'll all party later on this month for her day,
But let's make THIS Weekend Party thread all about
YOU guys.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456711

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I do not know what to expect this week. Maybe the voting fashion event..?
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I do not know what to expect this week. Maybe the voting fashion event..?

Same, I'm kinda confused. I've given up trying to stress over a dating events. Lol whenever I don't need to date there's PLENTY of dating events, but as soon as I need to they're nowhere near to be found...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm just thinking that whatever it is, it will be fun. Think and be positive. :) I just hope it's pretty things to earn to wear, and a more relaxed pace than last week.

Most of all, I'm hoping some October Birthday Players pop in and represent the celebrated ones. Let's see, October 5th my Mom, October 13th an old BF, I bet lots of other celebrity birthdays. Someone figured it out mathematically, and children conceived on NYsEve, are full term the 1st or 2nd week in October. Just a little fun fact. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My nephew's birthday is October 9th so I'll have to tease my brother about Koko's NYE info.

I really hope that there are pretty clothes this weekend! And great clothes for the guys too!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    THROWBACK BOXES!!!

:o
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Happy Birthday to all the Librans and later month, Scorpions I guess??

I am not either but have close family in both.

Enjoy your birthdays and I hope you get all of your wishes including for your KKH games.
  • Options
    EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    OMG ! Nai, did you just said "throwback boxes" !? Whoa, I'm so excited ! Can't wait to check it out, but there's still one day left, and here I am...waiting. :/
    I wonder what are the prizes for this weekend event. Maybe we'll get that black and red dress, with roses pattern, that both Kylie and Kendall wore. :D
    Anyway, have a great weekend everyone !
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    My 33rd birthday is the second week of October, so yay! Unfortunately my husband's is within the next month too, so I spend the time obsessing about what to get him! He's very hard to shop for! But anyhoo, now I know too much about my parents' New Year from my birth year, thanks so much Miss Moderita! :p

When's the Paris fashion week IRL? Is there another real one coming up? ...Okay, I think it's September 30 to Oct 7, so maybe more fashion event is coming?
    [video=youtube_share;JuM7hObGjWI]http://youtu.be/JuM7hObGjWI[/video]
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    THROWBACK BOXES!!!

:o

Do you mean you want throwback boxes or they're coming back this weekend!? They're not in my game..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    2day is Mario's birthday 😊

PhotoGrid_1443705237536_zpsojdbvvxx.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Luz. And so glad I could cast suspicion on the details of conception for all the October babies. Ok, earlier October Babies. Happy Birthday Mario.

I'm not participating in throw back boxes. I know they are tempting, but I got the gum ring for 60KStars, last time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm hoping that it's either a party event or a dating event. Those are two things that I definitely need to work on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Do you mean you want throwback boxes or they're coming back this weekend!? They're not in my game..

Should've been Thursday though, so no hopes. Maybe Flashback Friday? :D
    It has to be the Voting Event and PFW tasks.

That's so cute DMV Doll. Happy birthday Mario! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Aww what a sweet idea. My birthday is october 21 as well, turning 28 this year. Not sure what to expect from this weekend event, but whatever it is I want fabulous clothes.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think it's a vote event like the NY Fashion Week one. In the update description says "⋆ Create your look and vote on other players' styles to win prizes during NY and Paris Fashion Weeks!"
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    EllieFox wrote: »
    OMG ! Nai, did you just said "throwback boxes" !? Whoa, I'm so excited ! Can't wait to check it out, but there's still one day left, and here I am...waiting. :/
    I wonder what are the prizes for this weekend event. Maybe we'll get that black and red dress, with roses pattern, that both Kylie and Kendall wore. :D
    Anyway, have a great weekend everyone !

Woops, I was just meaning to continue Holly's post when she said "hope that there are pretty clothes this weekend! And great clothes for the guys too!"

Sorry for the confusion, no throwback boxes. Just me screaming my wish out loud.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I see 2 hairstyles, 2 dresses, a pair of shoes and maybe new lips?

CO0sjRCWwAAVoJ1_zpsbinkbici.jpg

o7H0r0n_zpsebkqefsz.png

CQBT-gwWsAEMkXE_zpsxuviufn9.jpg
  • Options
    I see 2 hairstyles, 2 dresses, a pair of shoes and maybe new lips?

CO0sjRCWwAAVoJ1_zpsbinkbici.jpg

o7H0r0n_zpsebkqefsz.png

CQBT-gwWsAEMkXE_zpsxuviufn9.jpg

That's interesting. Kendall and Kylie wore the same dress. I found this pic from KKH official twitter page.

Screenshot_2015_10_01_15_07_01_1.png
    free image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Are you pulling these images from KKH ads? I've read that we will be seeing that rose dress... I just don't know when. I love that rich red lip color but I doubt we will get it. It seems KKH shows enhanced makeup in their ads and we never see it in the game. For instance, the ad dolls will have dark eyebrows and blonde hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Since my husband won't talk to me ( since the prevoius update) I decided not to talk to him too ( and maybe divorce him, he's gonna call these day asking it) and party hard this weekend with my girls.. Like those SATC girls only parties at Carrie's app lol
    So cheers to the upcoming weekend and Happy birthday to all those who celebrate this month :)

23t1kk0.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    That's interesting. Kendall and Kylie wore the same dress. I found this pic from KKH official twitter page.

Screenshot_2015_10_01_15_07_01_1.png
    free image hosting

Hi Carol :) just a heads up, not sure if you knew this or not, but there is not an "official kkh" twitter (or IG for that matter)

I got caught up in thinking the same thing until Glu set me straight lol... It's just a fan page.

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Carol :) just a heads up, not sure if you knew this or not, but there is not an "official kkh" twitter (or IG for that matter)

I got caught up in thinking the same thing until Glu set me straight lol... It's just a fan page.

Is the FB "official"?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Is the FB "official"?

Yes, FB is the only official KKH page 😊

Andriod player
  • Options

Hmm...that's so weird. So I'm assuming that KKH only has a verified official page from Facebook then? Hah
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Hmm...that's so weird. So I'm assuming that KKH only has a verified official page from Facebook then? Hah

Yep... Luckily the fan pages sometimes say it too

PhotoGrid_1443732087803_zpsu58adlnk.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Yep... Luckily the fan pages sometimes say it too

PhotoGrid_1443732087803_zpsu58adlnk.jpg

Omg I was on that same exact page not too long ago and I never even noticed that it's a fan page lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The official FaceBook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame

Notice the number of Likes vs the imitation or 'fan' pages. And right under the header, it says App Page ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Shouldn't there be a mini update by now? The loading bar? I wonder what's up. Also there was a banner for NYFW last time, near Muse.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I just had the mini update but Paris doesn't have any new decorations, boring.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

Just passing by to wish an incredible event for everybody!

See you next week!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.