Options

Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

15678911Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi guys, I haven't read the thread, but I hope you all have had a great event as I had!

I was excited that was a party event, thus I could grind smoothly throughout the weekend without having to worry too much or having to do night shifts!

I was grateful that the earnable items were better than the boxes. We had already seen the items from the boxes on teasers and I particularly didn't like them and I was hoping that those items were for boxes so ... Yeah!

Speaking of boxes here is the result of my free box:
    4LZ7RKr.png?1

Ew brown boots ... at least I had a bonus to grind.

I finished my event in the afternoon on Sunday, here:
    MASAimi.jpg

I don't like shorts, but this one isn't as bad or short as the other thousands that we have received in recent months, so I really enjoyed this look.

Vats went to Paris' fashion week with Tici that was fabulous wearing what I suppose is women's weekend event items. Oh that hair is probably the best hair I've ever seen in the game, is a torture to be a man sometimes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    You were missed, but u look great Vats!

The girls hair is amazing and expensive (for some of us).

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate in the event or not... We'll see
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Aw, you're sweet DMV! And thanks for the compliment.

I'll send positive energy to you complete the next event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi guys, I haven't read the thread, but I hope you all have had a great event as I had!

I was excited that was a party event, thus I could grind smoothly throughout the weekend without having to worry too much or having to do night shifts!

I was grateful that the earnable items were better than the boxes. We had already seen the items from the boxes on teasers and I particularly didn't like them and I was hoping that those items were for boxes so ... Yeah!

Speaking of boxes here is the result of my free box:
    4LZ7RKr.png?1

Ew brown boots ... at least I had a bonus to grind.

I finished my event in the afternoon on Sunday, here:
    MASAimi.jpg

I don't like shorts, but this one isn't as bad or short as the other thousands that we have received in recent months, so I really enjoyed this look.

Vats went to Paris' fashion week with Tici that was fabulous wearing what I suppose is women's weekend event items. Oh that hair is probably the best hair I've ever seen in the game, is a torture to be a man sometimes!

You look great Vats. That looks like a great palette of GiftBoxes. No energy. No Cash. Just clothes. I would kill for a palette like that. I have to skoot over to the Nursery. I have a new little bundle of joy to share, but I was tied up all afternoon and night and this morning with something, so I'm very very bad. I dont' even remember his name right off the bat. Um,,,, Kristopher Marcus. But.....welcome back. :)

You look great Vats.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Koko!

Congratulations on the new baby, whatever you name him!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    You were missed, but u look great Vats!

The girls hair is amazing and expensive (for some of us).

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate in the event or not... We'll see

Hopefully it will be dating or voting so you won't need to be on the game grinding.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One thread closes, another opens. New Party thread is here. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.