Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Love the 1h gigs! I had 19 stars, and now i already have 31! Yey love this

Hey, how do we get 1hr gigs? I only get offered 3hr or 8hr side gigs from Simon.

Loving the hair on everyone! I didn't win it, of course lol I got the hair with that grey hat from the daily gift boxes. Oh well, I'm pleased about the 1 k star per gig though.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Well, I quite don't like the most of the items and I shouldn't event think about that, because I was punished. I opened my first giftbox and...

1_1.jpg

... I COULDN'T WON NOTHING BETTER THAN THE STUPID SPORT BRA. 3 of the items and I won the stupiest. God!
    Well, I'm gonna try open one more. But later rather.

That sucks. That hairstyle was there too smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey, how do we get 1hr gigs? I only get offered 3hr or 8hr side gigs from Simon.

Loving the hair on everyone! I didn't win it, of course lol I got the hair with that grey hat from the daily gift boxes. Oh well, I'm pleased about the 1 k star per gig though.

You get 1 hr gigs when you're on a lower level or when you do a comeback.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I totally agree Nai... And I'm thankful there's a extra day to earn K Stars!

So glad it's a 3 day holiday weekend.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    THANK YOU! Much needed after 2 months(?) without it.

70Z5cwz.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yeah, I get those too but usually he offers me 1 hour side gigs aswell. When I doesn't I just do a 3 hour gig and after that he might offer me 1 hour gigs again.
  • Options

Oh, ok. Thanks :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options

I think it's just lower levels. I've done all three comebacks and I haven't seen a 1hr gig in ages! Like at least 9 months.

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I think it's just lower levels. I've done all three comebacks and I haven't seen a 1hr gig in ages! Like at least 9 months.

Same here! I wish I could go back just for this weekend for the 1hr gigs :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Simon offered my doll 1 hr or 3 hr side gigs on my game when my doll dropped down to the e-list on her comebacks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Simon offered my doll 1 hr or 3 hr side gigs on my game when my doll dropped down to the e-list on her comebacks.
    I didn't know that. I still get offered 1 hour side gigs eventhough I'm on level 34 and #1 but for a while I just got 3 and 8 hour gigs but now I'm getting 1 hour gigs again.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's definitely the comeback. I never got a 1 hour gig when I attempted the comeback in February. I think I was on level 28.Then I had to restart in April, so I received them again till level 30. I went for the comeback and since then I haven't been offered a 1 hour job.

I know it doesn't make sense. Why would the comeback influence the job durations?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    It's definitely the comeback. I never got a 1 hour gig when I attempted the comeback in February. I think I was on level 28.Then I had to restart in April, so I received them again till level 30. I went for the comeback and since then I haven't been offered a 1 hour job.

I know it doesn't make sense. Why would the comeback influence the job durations?

I've done all 3 comebacks and I actually think I remember getting 1hr gigs when I was on the e - d list each time.

I think it must be like when we first started the game, at the lowest level we would get 1hr gigs until we moved up the ranks. It must be the same for the comeback?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    This is off topic, but I'm now a junior member! Yay :) finally!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I was expecting it to be a dating weekend event but it's a V.I.P weekend event. I was really looking forward for my doll and her hubby to max out on their relationship level and have their second child. But my doll really need to work to earn more cash though for the next dating event weekend to take her significant other to have dates at the Oak Club. I wish the earnable and special event items were autumn outfits. Oh great! The bun up do hairstyle isn't earn able so I probably won't win it on my freebie weekend event giftbox. Uggghhh 😡

But I'm happy that we can earn more k-stars because it's been a while. Thanks Glu for getting back on track👍👏

Oh I'm so happy that Glu gave us an extra day to complete the event. Yippee!!!

Screenshot_2015_10_09_09_03_37_1.png Screenshot_2015_10_09_09_04_18_1.png Screenshot_2015_10_09_09_04_45_1.png
    free upload pictures
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Looks like we've all had a different experience to when or how 1hr gigs ended or continued in our games :)

Moral of the story, you're lucky to get those gigs if ur on a higher level or comeback, so do as many as you can especially when you're earning free K Stars!

Happy Dance

7iarBb6iA_zpskoezq5hk.gif

Andriod player
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Scored the hair on my first box. Hooray!!

image.jpg1_zpsdrkafmum.jpg

I love nearly everything up for grabs this weekend. Ahh, shame I probably won't get most of it. I definitely want to avoid spending real-life money on this game. But oh is it tempting...
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, I love all looks Holly!!!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If you want to show off how you're styling these new additions to your wardrobe, head over to the Stylin' Showcase thread!

isg7VKx.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Congrats on winning the striped top Linda. It looks great on your doll. I truly prefer that top, over the denim shorts and even the red heels. However, even though I like it, I'm not going to chase it since the hated $4000 Kash boxes still exist.

Which Lieber purse did you buy?

I bought this one, Holly!

image_zpsedfmybup.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I'm happy that I won a special event item but I wish that I would have won the bun up do hairstyle instead. Uggghhh 😡

I never attempt to pay 40 kstars to open up extra weekend event giftboxes because I hate lotteries just like in real life haha

Screenshot_2015_10_09_10_06_19_1.png Screenshot_2015_10_09_10_14_05_1.png
    free picture upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I decided to spend only 20 stars for the box.. But with my luck recently, I'm not surprised..

jkvnnc.jpg

At least I bought this cute bob :)

293kt8i.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I decided to spend only 20 stars for the box.. But with my luck recently, I'm not surprised..

jkvnnc.jpg

At least I bought this cute bob :)

293kt8i.jpg

It sucks because I noticed that the bun updo hairstyle was on the same exact spot on both of our freebie weekend event giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    It sucks because I noticed that the bun updo hairstyle was on the same exact spot on both of our freebie weekend event giftbox.

Yeah, I noticed that too lol I really just wanted new hair, **** it Glu! Although if I have to be honest, I don't like it that much, like last weekend's hair .. I tried, didn't get it.. Life goes on ��
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was just in Hookah, and I saw some people really bummed, I know I shouldn't be a cheerleader there, but I hope they read this. I have a good feeling.
    So, this is the weekend event, some are happy, some are underwhelmed. Hey, we're getting stars.
    But.... aren't things a little low key, just before something special happens? Plus, we're earning Stars. and doesn't that usually happen before something exciting for us to spend stars on?
    Plus, I'm just not getting the 'Bummer the week is shot' vibe. My spidey sense tells me something special's in the wind. Call it a hunch, but it's just a feeling. So, I'm digging on the laid back ezpz weekend, and wondering what the week will bring.
    Holiday season is coming, and they surprised the poo out of us last year. All those adorable little tapable decorations sprang up announcing Halloween, which morphed into Thanksgiving, the the Big Finish. There's a tingle in my toes that say, relax. good things are coming. Soon. *Playful wink

The little red head kid is Director Ron Howard. llol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So VIP event ...

I'm super happy that they returned with a k-star for each completed gig, and I hope Glu keep it that way forever!

And I hope we have a bonus after completing the special weekend gigs otherwise it will be just a waste of time and energy.

Earn ables items are cool but not worth of spending 500k-stars.

The items of the boxes are ugly and brown.

I'm torn on how to invest my k-stars and after what Koko said I don't know if I should spend or accumulate over the next three days. Someone help me? I just take the box or go to the burgundy shoes? So many things in my mind right now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats, I say go for the box and shoes, 50 KStars. Then keep the rest for Halloween or any special upcoming events. Jax will be doing just that.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I agree with Nai :)

There are alot of subtle but informative (hint, hint) info in Koko's post.

Andriod player
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Somehow I got the hair on the first try!
    D5814F63-3B45-46E8-82D3-E3FD012E2498.png_zpsmvfqq4sd.jpeg
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yet ANOTHER VIP event I'm so ****ing annoyed and unhappy with this! All this game wants is more and more money off us. Of course I spent all my kstars on boxes to only get cash, energy and a ****ty everyday top. No more VIP!!!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    So VIP event ...

I'm super happy that they returned with a k-star for each completed gig, and I hope Glu keep it that way forever!

And I hope we have a bonus after completing the special weekend gigs otherwise it will be just a waste of time and energy.

Earn ables items are cool but not worth of spending 500k-stars.

The items of the boxes are ugly and brown.

I'm torn on how to invest my k-stars and after what Koko said I don't know if I should spend or accumulate over the next three days. Someone help me? I just take the box or go to the burgundy shoes? So many things in my mind right now!

Glu should give us V.I.P event points for gigs that are related to V.I.P weekend events but they never do though.

Yes I agree that we should earn free kstars for every V.I.P weekend event. I think that Glu should decrease the earnable items because not everyone can afford to spend 500 kstars for everything. On my game I doubt that I'm gonna get the third item because I don't have enough kstars. I have to earn them back. I'm gonna take advantage to earn more free kstars for this V.I.P weekend event. Yaaaaaaaay it's definitely a good thing that we have an extra day so I can play my own game with a relaxed pace.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you Nai!

Currently I'm investing in items that improve the Kustomization options for my doll.

What combo is more interesting to buy?

Skull tattoo + teal hair color = 55 kstars

or

Ear piercing + growing beard + teal hair color = 55 kstars

DMV congratulations now you're a senior! Are you already feeling pain on your back?:p

Sorry Lyanna...

Yeah Carol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!