Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Oh... What would be even better is if Glu gave us K Stars for each event gig we completed like all the other weekends events with a big bonus amount at the end.

It's never gonna happen, but a girl can dream :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

DMV congratulations now you're a senior! Are you already feeling pain on your back?:p

I was feeling pain in my back since last night (we won't discuss why tho lol)

Thanks for letting me know Vats! I stay in mobile view so I never really see my member status or anyone else's for that matter :)

What do I win?

Andriod player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I was feeling pain in my back since last night (we won't discuss why tho lol)

Woahhhh I like you way more right now DMV!

You won a pink cake!
    GnJ1pg4.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh... What would be even better is if Glu gave us K Stars for each event gig we completed like all the other weekends events with a big bonus amount at the end.

Yes Glu should start making changes soon because we have so many disadvantages when it comes to V.I.P weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

That makes us two dreamers lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Am I the only one who doesn't care for the items this weekend? I want DEM K STARS!!! MOAR FER ME!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Woahhhh I like you way more right now DMV!

You won a pink cake!
    GnJ1pg4.jpg

Hahaha Thanks Vats lol

It looks D-lish

I need a sugar boost right about now... Gotta keep grinding

Andriod player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I've been anticipating a dating event for a month now and nothing. I's like KKH is punishing me for my second marriage getting no fanfare from star news (seriously, you'd think any marriage would be worthy of tweets right? Especially if we keep having to get married in italy)! At least this weekend the clothes are nothing to sneeze at so silver lining I guess?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats, Definitely the piercing + beard + teal hair color combo!

You have to show us after your badas.s makeover!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, I'm just saying there is an air of excitement. Earn, earn, earn, earn. AppleP's secret intriqued me, so I let her have 500 because she and I are both Shoe and Boot *Groupies* (not the word I usually use. Know the frank Zappa song from Joe's garage, about a Crew groupie? yeah, I lose control for a nice set of boots)

Waiiting_for_Kim.jpg
    AppleP and Luz were waiting for Kim. It was as though we dressed for the colors in her foyer.

But, rather than spend the other 200Stars for the CamelToeRomper, we're sitting tight and earning more stars. I will say this. When I went out to the store this morning, I picked up a couple of iTunes and GooglePlay gift cards...just in case I need them this week. I let AppleP take one more giftbox in her mini spree, hair or shoes would have been great. but she got the white and red top like Z, so it's ok. At least it wasn't the freaking 4000$. Hey, has that shown up in any boxes? I haven't heard a lot of people complaining about it.

Oh, the jumper would have been so enticing if it was a super short skirt. CT really turns me off.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I'm just rolling in luck these past two events. Managed to snag the hair from my free box - what's happening??!?!
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    Hi Panda. I thought of you last night, when I was putting the boys Comicon passes on their lanyards. Have you done any cosplay events since the last one?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    How much do we have to spend to get the shades?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    How much do we have to spend to get the shades?
    I think that it's 50 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hi Panda. I thought of you last night, when I was putting the boys Comicon passes on their lanyards. Have you done any cosplay events since the last one?

Hey Koko! No more cosplay for me this year, unless Halloween counts xD there's another con here in January though that I'll probably dress up for. I got the pics from the last con off of my friend's DSLR finally, I can pm you the link if you wanna see xD
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I think that it's 50 points.

Thanks Carol!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    The bun looks flat.

It looks flat in the gift boxes but it does not look flat on our dolls.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I fell into the trap and opened like 5 giftboxes I haven't done that since the so glam weekend event when I wanted those eyes that I sadly never got

On another note is it just me or does it feel like we're being flooded with VIP weekends and when was the last dating event we had I can't even remember
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I fell into the trap and opened like 5 giftboxes I haven't done that since the so glam weekend event when I wanted those eyes that I sadly never got

On another note is it just me or does it feel like we're being flooded with VIP weekends and when was the last dating event we had I can't even remember

That's the only reason why I never bothered to open up extra weekend event giftboxes in the first place. We didn't have a dating weekend event for awhile now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This is what happens when I actually try to complete a VIP event...

image_zpsda49jukv.jpeg
    I really like the earnable outfit so I'll probably continue trying to get it.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Clara_UK wrote: »
    I won the top in the gift box, YAY, I wasn't a big fan of the hair, and so here I am styling the top with other weekend event items. I was having a girls' night out with baby Amelia.

image_zpsmzurjd4w.jpeg

Loving how you styled the top, Clara! And your daughter is available aw
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hey guys, I've had limited internet for about a month, so I've been ghosting around without posting. Hope you're all well!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of the repeated 'fake feud' story lines that keep popping up? Give us something interesting to do! This is about the third one I've seen in the last two months :(
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I was just in Hookah, and I saw some people really bummed, I know I shouldn't be a cheerleader there, but I hope they read this. I have a good feeling.
    So, this is the weekend event, some are happy, some are underwhelmed. Hey, we're getting stars.
    But.... aren't things a little low key, just before something special happens? Plus, we're earning Stars. and doesn't that usually happen before something exciting for us to spend stars on?

Mhhhh now you are making me think if Xime should buy the k private plane or not. We have 80 kstars and now that my day is over I'm getting ready to collect as much stars as I can to buy the plane, earn the gift box, the glasses and half the shoes or if maybe it would be wiser to just win stars and safe them for events to come...:confused:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've had limited internet for about a month, so I've been ghosting around without posting. Hope you're all well!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of the repeated 'fake feud' story lines that keep popping up? Give us something interesting to do! This is about the third one I've seen in the last two months :(

Good to see you Honey! I'm glad you popped in and I totally agree about the fake feud nonsense. My Dixie never plays along... She's nice even if it ticks off the producer.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Love this whole look! I'm sorry I missed getting that dress whenever it was available.

I got lucky this morning and got the hair in my first (and what will be only) event gift box. I have never been that lucky with the boxes before.

Oops.. this was a reply to this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?182193-Weekend-Event-10-09-15-Everybody-is-a-*Star*-amp-We-re-the-Best-and-Brightest!!!-%29&p=387367&viewfull=1#post387367

Sorry, I'm still learning how to post in this forum! :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    HoneyRaven wrote: »

Good to hear from you Honey R :)

Yes, they're getting annoying. I started being taking the "Mean Girl" route so I can lose fans and gain them back. I need a change every once in awhile

How bout this tho... I'm doing the 1st event gig (Ray Powers Show) and I exited the game to let my energy refill, and Ray rolled the f**k out! Now I'm interviewing my d@mn self LMAO

In the words of Stephanie Tanner "How Rude"

PhotoGrid_1444423641760_zpscb5i3ica.jpg

I'm sure it's a glitch, but it made me giggle :D

Andriod player
  • Options
    Oh, I'm on that now. I'd love to ditch the dork. Dirk, Um, Ray, err Ryan. They're all the same. Good Glitch. Hope I get it. :O
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Yes, they're getting annoying. I started being taking the "Mean Girl" route so I can lose fans and gain them back. I need a change every once in awhile

How bout this tho... I'm doing the 1st event gig (Ray Powers Show) and I exited the game to let my energy refill, and Ray rolled the f**k out! Now I'm interviewing my d@mn self LMAO

Lol Ray Powers has left the building 😃
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Yeah it's a new one. Happened during a photoshoot. I went out and later it was just me and my co-star, no sign of Paul Steele!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Dixie and Linda are enjoying one of the last warm days of Fall.

WlvXg6E.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS