Options

Waiting for the Halloween Update Thread!!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh you beat me Trevor!

I was about to post Vats Travolta!

Post him Vats! I'd love to see a blond Danny Zuko.

I love Grease! I wish Glu gave us Sandy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Holly I changed Vats hair for black and his eyes for teal, still want to see him?

I saw that movie just once, but I thought it quite fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I bought the masks cause thought it was $200, oops. Oh well, luckily I have money left over...of course if this weekend is a dating event I'm in BIG trouble! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Can't wait for Halloween!
    image_zpsps1sfqfg.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I bought the masks cause thought it was $200, oops. Oh well, luckily I have money left over...of course if this weekend is a dating event I'm in BIG trouble! lol

Oops! We better not let you near the poker table.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Do you guys think they're gonna roll out more costumes? If so, I hope they do it soon. I'm a little disappointed so far
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Do you guys think they're gonna roll out more costumes? If so, I hope they do it soon. I'm a little disappointed so far

I think so bcuz of the costumes shown in the Halloween banner and also there's still a little more than 2 weeks before Halloween.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »

Yeah I believe so for the upcoming Halloween event. I would rather earn the Halloween costume for my doll than spend tons of k-stars for the entire costume that my doll will probably only wear once.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Aria has her costume all planned out.. Hopefully I can get together enough K-Stars to buy it all!!

image.jpg1_zpsusgo8xjk.jpg

Anyone want to guess what she's supposed to be?
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »

I don't have a guess, but I think you look terrific!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm itriqued. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Here's the boy's costume.
    image_zpskrfh2utl.jpeg

I could prob do without the shoes and pants but I really like the hair and jacket. They could be used for events other than Halloween.

EDIT: And also these two overpriced masks.
    image_zpsxmozsgfo.jpeg

The pants remind me of ones we just had a weekend or two ago that I lucked into and the shoes I'm not into but I'm definitely going after the hair, top & gold mask. I like both of them really but not for 20k. I'm guessing all of these will be available through the end of October?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »
    Aria has her costume all planned out.. Hopefully I can get together enough K-Stars to buy it all!!

image.jpg1_zpsusgo8xjk.jpg

She isn't the Phantom of the Opera, is she?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I really like the Halloween hair!

I wish Glu would tell us if these Halloween items and the Judith Leiber Couture purses were permanent parts of the game, or only available for a limited time.
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    She isn't the Phantom of the Opera, is she?

We have a winner!! C: Haha, I saw the white mask and just ran with it.

And thanks, littledollz!!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Oh and idk if any of you have noticed but, I just had my second baby and my spouse is not the one holding the 2nd baby. ITS A NANNY! We can't change it so that it's our spouse! Ahh why did they do that?!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    I really like the Halloween hair!

I wish Glu would tell us if these Halloween items and the Judith Leiber Couture purses were permanent parts of the game, or only available for a limited time.

I agree Wolf!! I want to know if I can wait to purchase these items because they are permanent additions to the wardrobe. Koko, is there any way you can find out from Glu?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Holly I changed Vats hair for black and his eyes for teal, still want to see him?

I saw that movie just once, but I thought it quite fun!

Of course! Please post a picture.

I have seen Grease soooo many times. And Grease 2 too!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love the guys greaser costume!! I wish they had given us gals a 50s looking costume like with poodle skirt and satin jacket, and some shoes with bobby socks!
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here's the inspiration for the Wednesday Addams costume

article-0-11FF55E0000005DC-492_306x618.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Thank you for welcoming. :) I just wanted to share an excitement with you guys. I can't wait for Halloween event. I loved playing it last year and I hope it will be fun again.
    I actually like the princess costume. The mermaid not so much. Maybe if it would have a bra more like Ariel, I would love that. :D But I agree that the mermaid hair could be use with summer clothes. Definitely gonna try to get them. Even the princess hair looks gorgeous, if only they make them without the crown (I doubt).
    In the Addams family costume the hair could be use with more outfits as well. Worth to have them, but I'm saving kstars for Halloween.
    CAN THAT UPDATE BE ALREADY??!!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Right? I mean that school girl (?) Outfit is cute and all but I need more GLU!!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Can't wait to see what items we will be getting for the weekend event!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love the guys costume and HAIR! Girls - not so much! I'll wait for other costumes :)

Little off topic, but still related to Halloween:
    And major bummer irl - yesterday my bf told me a friend of his called him to tell that his weeding is on 31 October! And we're invited of course! I'm so dissapointed, because I've already made my Halloween costume 3 weeks ago! and had it all organised with friends and club .. and arrrrgh I'm really mad lol
    Here in Bulgaria we "celebrate" Halloween, not like USA, but still in every club there is Halloween party, decorations etc.. and it's fun .. and I was so excited for this year because I started preparing earlier and now nothing, I have to put a gown and go to a wedding!
    I guess KKH will have to do it for me this year.. :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    And major bummer irl - yesterday my bf told me a friend of his called him to tell that his weeding is on 31 October! And we're invited of course! I'm so dissapointed, because I've already made my Halloween costume 3 weeks ago! and had it all organised with friends and club .. and arrrrgh I'm really mad lol
    Wow, that's very last minute. 😳 Who gets married on Halloween? Did they say that they'll incorporate Halloween into their wedding celebration? Halloween isn't as big of a holiday in Germany either but lots of people dress up and celebrate in clubs. Some children even go trick or treating but Halloween isn't really popular with older people.

What did you want to dress as?

What I think is a major bummer is that you can't really play KKH at the wedding and work for the Halloween outfits. 😁
  • Options
    I don't like the Wednesday Addams costume at all. It looks like Plain Jane to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I love the guys greaser costume!! I wish they had given us gals a 50s looking costume like with poodle skirt and satin jacket, and some shoes with bobby socks!
    Yes I would love it if my doll has on an costume like that!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I don't like the Wednesday Addams costume at all. It looks like Plain Jane to me.

Same here its too plain to cost over 100 k stars I'd rather just earn a costume on a weekend event
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Wow, that's very last minute.  Who gets married on Halloween? Did they say that they'll incorporate Halloween into their wedding celebration? Halloween isn't as big of a holiday in Germany either but lots of people dress up and celebrate in clubs. Some children even go trick or treating but Halloween isn't really popular with older people.

What did you want to dress as?

What I think is a major bummer is that you can't really play KKH at the wedding and work for the Halloween outfits. 

No, nothing Halloween on the wedding. Plain simple wedding. And very very last minute. :mad:
    In Bulgaria is the same, it's not popular with older people, it's kind of a trend the last couple of years between young people and small children :)
    And yes, I thought the same thing - if Saturday I'm at a wedding all day I won't be able to play for the costume, which sucks.. but I might find a way.
    I was thinking if the wedding reception is from 8pm until 1am I still will have time to go home, dress for Halloween and go out in the club :) I'll talk with my bf tonight :)

I wanted to be Marie Antoinette from the movie, in the black dress. I have the wig, from a carnival, I just made a black dress and accessories :) I'm really great fan of Versailles and Marie Antoinette and everything baroque
    w2lseu.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Same here its too plain to cost over 100 k stars I'd rather just earn a costume on a weekend event

I love watching the Addams family growing up but I don't want my doll to dress up as Wednesday Addams for her Halloween costume haha:eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG