Options

Weekend Event 10/16 : No Event Stars

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lizard wrote: Β»
    It's like talking to a wall here. We're still experiencing crashes making the game impossible to play but nothing is done to fix it, we can't even contact glu? I'm honestly done right now.

No one ever said don't contact Glu. Fill out a customer care ticket. There is a bit a of backlog, but when your ticket comes up it will be evaluated and sent to the right team.

What you've seen here all morning, is a few issues, one affecting an entire platform of games, that was given high priority as one of my posts explained.

Other issues stemming from the update, not necessarily the event, are being worked on as well. I've been here all day, trying to keep everybody informed and making sure everything posted was brought up to Glu's attention. You're calling that talking to a wall? You deleted your own post with your Android info.

If your game is crashing, why are you now complaining about it in Didn't get my Stars thread? If you were unhappy with results posting here, if my game were crashing, I'd start a thread with all the details about my game crashing. That would probably get more exposure.

And Please don't be insulting like that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thanks for your work Koko sweetie. My game is working as well.

Sadly I'm still battling this **** cold/flu and now probably bronchitis (my ribs hurt something awful!). So I guess I missed out on the compensation because I've been sleeping off and on all day. Boo... :(
    But at least Glu made good on it for everyone.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I'm on IOS and I'm still not getting stars from inviting friends on gigs.
  • Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Well....looks like my game isn't crashing anymore and everything works perfectly fine. Sorry for being rude I was extremely upset and I appreciate your help.

How did you work your game again? Mine is still crashing and no one ever answer the thread i post I'm literally ****ed right now I've been waiting for my game to be fixed and all but still nothing ugh
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    β†’_β†’ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    I honestly don't know I turned off my device and when I turned it back on an hour or so later the game started working again.

I see, I've been waiting mine to be fixed but still nothing. When you turn off your phone amd turn it in again did you open the game or did you wait for an hour before to play?
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    β†’_β†’ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)