Options

Shoe Error??

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
Hi guys, so I'm having an issue in my game and was wondering if it was just me. So whenever I wear a pair of pants and a shoe that goes over the bottom of the pants, it looks like it is literally copy pasted on top of the pants and everytime you move, you can see the pants under the shoes. So for instance if you wear a pair of boots on top of some jeans, it shows the jeans under the boots from the sides.

Is this just me or is that how it's supposed to be because it looks really lazy tbh....
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi guys, so I'm having an issue in my game and was wondering if it was just me. So whenever I wear a pair of pants and a shoe that goes over the bottom of the pants, it looks like it is literally copy pasted on top of the pants and everytime you move, you can see the pants under the shoes. So for instance if you wear a pair of boots on top of some jeans, it shows the jeans under the boots from the sides.

Is this just me or is that how it's supposed to be because it looks really lazy tbh....

I see the same thing when I dressed up my doll too. It shouldn't look like that. Glu never fixed that weird glitch with the shoes overlapping the pants/jeans.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Oops! I don't know what happened up there haha :p but I've been having shoe issues too. Not the same problem as you, but my shoes always switch to a different pair everytime I leave my closet and go back into the game. It's kinda annoying 😒
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow, THe first question is just the way things are. But....TaraB. Your doll switches shoes when you leave the closet? Is this all the shoes? This sounds very unique. Tell us more? any screenshots?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I don't think this is a glitch. It's just that some pants are too wide and can't be completely hidden under the shoe layer. And I don't think that Glu would crop parts of the pants off, just to fit them under every possible shoe layer. That would mean that they have to edit a version of every pants for every shoe and even I think that would me too much effort. Just pick pants that fit to the shoe because you definitely have to live with the fact, that some shoes won't go with some pants unless you are fine with some pants showing through behind some shoes.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't want to state the obvious, but there are a number of jumpsuits in the daily giftbox section, that come with their own shoes. You can have whatever shoe you want, but if you pick that jumpsuit...your shoes will change.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary