Options

How You Style

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Wow, I never knew that. I always thought it was a Halloween gift I never got lol

I thought it was a Halloween thing too. I'm pretty sure it was. It was at Halloween time.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I thought it was a Halloween thing too. I'm pretty sure it was. It was at Halloween time.

Nah, you can gift it at any time. 50 k-stars.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    February is awesome, Jax is back and now I can finally throw in hairstyles, accessories and event items!

Jax and Xan relaxing at home.

hS15xTR.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Do you guys like bracelets, like in real life too? I like them, I think they're fun to accessorize BUT they always get in my way of washing hands. You guys got that problem? Rings too, but rings are awesome. I guess vanity takes over. We've got gold ones for the ladies and rope(?) for the guys.

Ltekvlc.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Casual Friday, today Z teamed that bracelet with a similar necklace, and same hue gold earrings. :) This top reminds me of one I used to wear, but the pink was lavender. :)

d18d5329-cbd9-401a-9df8-dcb2b2bcee3e_zpsmfr2qggi.jpg

Good choice for Styline Nai. And, off topic, wonderful to see Jax out and about. :) Vats and Kat are going to throw a welcome back party for him. Ssssssh, tell Xai, but don't let her tell Jax. :)

Hmmmmm. eta: on my device, Z's top looks light pink and black. In the picture, it looks more white than pink. Pink or white for you guys?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Thanks guys :) I never knew there were items that could only be gifted! I wish I could just buy the scarf because it's totally something I'd wear irl haha!

Koko- on my iPhone the top looks black and white. Do we have another case of "black and blue or white and gold"? Hahaha I love how they added those dresses in the game :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    image_zpswfcbmwt0.jpeg
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    04233F6E-8B80-4BB7-8758-A58D674BDDB2_zpsmgmrm3wd.jpg
  • Options
    080Darknight080080Darknight080 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Welcome to the forum 80Darknight80. Your doll looks wonderful. Have fun and nice to meet you. ;)

Thank you :D it's also nice to meet you!

image.jpg
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Casual Friday, today Z teamed that bracelet with a similar necklace, and same hue gold earrings. :) This top reminds me of one I used to wear, but the pink was lavender. :)

d18d5329-cbd9-401a-9df8-dcb2b2bcee3e_zpsmfr2qggi.jpg

Good choice for Styline Nai. And, off topic, wonderful to see Jax out and about. :) Vats and Kat are going to throw a welcome back party for him. Ssssssh, tell Xai, but don't let her tell Jax. :)

Hmmmmm. eta: on my device, Z's top looks light pink and black. In the picture, it looks more white than pink. Pink or white for you guys?

I think I remember it was Khloe's top. And her's was black and white. (Its always been black and white in my game.)
  • Options
    Yeah black and white
    D9E3FAA2-340C-46DE-9BE5-F78BC90B9BB4_zpssrpurebr.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    on my device, Z's top looks light pink and black. In the picture, it looks more white than pink. Pink or white for you guys?

I thought it was pink when I saw it in the game, and still looks pink in this pic.. :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carol Davida & Carolyn Ferocious whose rocking the same colors but wearing completely different outfits.

15oup11.jpg

Here's Jack whose anticipating to meet his wife alter ego.

28hmljm.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    http://image.jpg upload a gif

Of course I blinked.. That's so me ;p
    XoXo
  • Options
    Ok so I was confused first, like why's everyone in different outfits/ colors. Then I realized oh I picked a bracelet so yep, I don't have superb memory like our dear Vats :p

Koko, Z looks great. The top looks white and black.

Peter, U look fab, as usual! U been rocking dat hair!

Catherine, those eyes look awesome on your doll especially with black eyeshadow! I could never use that eyes without using a hairstyle with bangs.

Darknight, I'm so glad you started posting your outfits! Thank you and welcome here! I would love to see your doll, but U know, postimg and me have a bad affinity. Everyone sees postimg pics fine except me, I'm seeing an avatar sized picture. It's a mystery, really. I can show you a picture of what I see if you're curious. Oh and I totally recommend imgur if you care to try a new pic hosting website :)

Carol, Jax is back and he added both your dolls! Hoping to see you soon. Hey be careful with Jack's anticipation to meet Carolyn ok?

Tarabella, oh no why is postimg so popular? :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »

Carol, Jax is back and he added both your dolls! Hoping to see you soon. Hey be careful with Jack's anticipation to meet Carolyn ok?

Nai, Carolyn Ferocious is a diva so I'm pretty sure that she can handle Jax with her naughty self haha
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh no! I didn't realize you couldn't see them very well. I'll try to figure out imgur :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    315dboh.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I'm still trying to figure out how to use imgur. I'll keep looking for the thread that explains how to :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    I'm still trying to figure out how to use imgur. I'll keep looking for the thread that explains how to :)

I prefer photobucket. There is an app that is really easy to use:upload the photo, click on this little "I" in a circle, click img, then paste the code here and the photo will be in your post!
  • Options
    Darknight, I'm so glad you started posting your outfits! Thank you and welcome here! I would love to see your doll, but U know, postimg and me have a bad affinity. Everyone sees postimg pics fine except me, I'm seeing an avatar sized picture. It's a mystery, really. I can show you a picture of what I see if you're curious. Oh and I totally recommend imgur if you care to try a new pic hosting website :)
    Maybe it's the device or program you're using that doesn't allow postimage? And I'm very crurious to see what you see. Also I'd love to use imgur, mainly because I use it for reddit but I can't figure out how to make the image show up on the forms, so I went with postimage.
  • Options
    I prefer photobucket. There is an app that is really easy to use:upload the photo, click on this little "I" in a circle, click img, then paste the code here and the photo will be in your post!

Woohoo! It worked! That was way easier than postimage! Thank you :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    2dlluhi.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    k9g83q.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Maybe it's the device or program you're using that doesn't allow postimage? And I'm very crurious to see what you see. Also I'd love to use imgur, mainly because I use it for reddit but I can't figure out how to make the image show up on the forms, so I went with postimage.

Nope, I tried it on all my devices and computer. I can only think it's probably something to do with region but I'm not entirely sure. I'm the only one with this issue here!

On my computer, I see this. You can see the picture above, it's in the usual size. But your picture (or any picture from postimg) turned out avatar-sized and can hardly make out anything other than the dress.

GPyZTjG.jpg

And the same thing on both my iPad and phone. The picture also becomes a very low quality and blurry image so its also impossible for me to zoom.

Du4blp1.png

A lot of people here use postimg and yep, I miss out.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nope, I tried it on all my devices and computer. I can only think it's probably something to do with region but I'm not entirely sure. I'm the only one with this issue here!

On my computer, I see this. You can see the picture above, it's in the usual size. But your picture (or any picture from postimg) turned out avatar-sized and can hardly make out anything other than the dress.

GPyZTjG.jpg

And the same thing on both my iPad and phone. The picture also becomes a very low quality and blurry image so its also impossible for me to zoom.

Du4blp1.png

I think that I solved the mystery of postimage.org for you Nai. That's the actual size that I see from my device.

image.php?di=U482B.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

GPyZTjG.jpg

Du4blp1.png

Wow that sucks, I'll try and switch my uploading platform then, I'd hate to have you missing out on posts D:
  • Options
    Carol, you didn't solve the mystery! I know that everyone else sees a high quality large picture, while I see a small blur image. Just why exactly no one knows... yet! Oh but at least now I get to see Darknight's beautiful doll :o

Darknight, it sure sucks but I don't feel too good telling people to stop using postimg whenever I see those tiny pics. Apart from this thread tho, cuz I really want to see how everyone styled the items. Imgur is super good, they have an app but without the app, the browser is also simple and easy. Upload a picture, you can even choose a size you like but I keep it at original size, then copy the BBCode link and just paste it here. No need to type any other codes on your own.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol, you didn't solve the mystery! I know that everyone else sees a high quality large picture, while I see a small blur image. Just why exactly no one knows... yet! Oh but at least now I get to see Darknight's beautiful doll :o

Oh well...at least I tried by posting a screen shot of Darknight's doll. :rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG