Options

How You Style

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I got a black frame when I was in college, not because my vision isn't clear, I just like the look. I often wear sunglasses, I wanted to try these too. :p
    9jRAFVv.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    33ufvon.jpg

SWAG
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Carol Jack and Carol match each other well! Lmao better hope my guy doesn't work with Carolyn.

DMV Thxxxx babe, always enjoy your styling!

Zoyechka lol #burn but cmon, ain't so bad (Rocky's voice)

Bilal U look great in glasses, darn I like your whole look.

I started wearing glasses when I was only 9, it was kinda rare then. I liked it at first but then slowly I hated it. I hated how it would leave an imprint on my nose lol and many more disadvantages. I felt I definitely looked prettier without them. So I started wearing contact lens when I turned 13, how vain :rolleyes: I stopped contact lens years later because I bought a branded glasses, way to show off :cool: When I turned 21 I did lasik and so good riddance to glasses! I've never felt more liberated :D

So anyway... this is Xan who wants to spice up bed activity by pretending to be a blonde teacher.

csg1Lep.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    These are awesome Kash items, both I really like!

L5NX7pB.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Carol Jack and Carol match each other well! Lmao better hope my guy doesn't work with Carolyn.

Thanks Nai!☺

Oh yeah the diva Carolyn Ferocious is the most fiercest baddest Hollywood's *** symbol that men can't possibly resist her *** appeal.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I remember these gray boots were such an immediate *must*, I loved them. <3

image_zpshvtglbg5.jpeg
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1463540372441_zps9jwhpdl5.jpg

can't really see this style without boots... maybe tall black gladiator type of sandals/heels... but I don't have that :P
  • Options
    isabeau I adore those boots! Have yet to get it, it matches this sweater dress so much.

Vida You're right, I feel the same, it has to be with boots for me.

I went for cool vibez.

xWCRQP7.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I went for cool vibez.

xWCRQP7.jpg

Nai Twinsies! I usually do that hair with that dress! But I'm still obsessed with the last event's hair... I was going for some sassy vibes!
  • Options
    isabeau I adore those boots! Have yet to get it, it matches this sweater dress so much.

Vida You're right, I feel the same, it has to be with boots for me.

I went for cool vibez.

xWCRQP7.jpg

Nice background! Nai, where is that??
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Nai Twinsies! I usually do that hair with that dress! But I'm still obsessed with the last event's hair... I was going for some sassy vibes!

Yay :cool: That hair looks great on your doll.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Nice background! Nai, where is that??

Turville Street, London. Thank google :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Catching up..

28bqkyc.jpg

aaagjo.jpg

2napanb.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    rvg46a.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    The BFF aka the dynamic duo is having a blast at a vintage record shop. Carol Davida & Carolyn Ferocious are dancing & grooving to the music. ☺
    30bcpzb.jpg

Jack went outdoors for a walk to get some refreshing air. He's just gonna cross the street and continue on with his day.:)
    2v3lg1v.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sassy thanks for posting your awesome looks even when you're busy living the life :o I love your family photo!

Carol I don't believe Carolyn! She must have wilder music tastes :D Lmao you made Jack sound so lonely.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai, Jack feels lonely because it's girl's night out for the besties. He doesn't have his own social life lol

Carolyn has similar musical interests just like Carol so that's why they hangout so often. Carolyn enjoys party, club, and EDM songs since she's a social butterfly.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Carol how do you burn the background so easily?

And I love all the boots we need more boots lots and lots of boots with thigh high boots we need grey suede cowgirl boots we need purple boots that's what we need. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mVIvVEu.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    I rarely use this earrings, they look fake to me lol, gurl gotta wear her real blingz. Those studs for men, think we need more, and better ones.

zNoS94V.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    giselle.kkhgiselle.kkh Registered Users 8 Posts
    I hope it's okay if I join! I went for a fancy/red carpet look:)

20539j6.jpg

GC: kkhgiselle
    Instagram: giselle.kkh
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hope it's okay if I join! I went for a fancy/red carpet look:)

20539j6.jpg

Your doll is stunning Giselle! Welcome to the forum!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    giselle.kkhgiselle.kkh Registered Users 8 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Your doll is stunning Giselle! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much Vats!

GC: kkhgiselle
    Instagram: giselle.kkh
  • Options
    From when we had no assets.

image_zpsbxx9q3as.jpeg

EDIT: That's so weird, my doll's eye makeup matches. But she wears lavender most of the time. I never noticed this though. Oh well. Kinda interesting to look at.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    My girl in Milan for #HYS looking like Donatella Versace before the plastic surgeries.

288ywep.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    The couple Jackal (that's Jack & Carol Davida couple name lol :D) are visiting a historical mosque at Turkey. The Turkish paparazzi was hiding and took a photo of the couple while they were vacationing together. Carol Davida saw, posed, and flashed a smile. Jack, on the other hand, was caught off guard haha. He was taking the dirt off his shoulders. :D
    PicsArt_05-23-05.30.45_zpsnh42lmdu.jpg~original

Carolyn Ferocious is in a hurry. The diva is running fashionably late. She went inside of the fashion jewelry shop to buy a necklace. The accessories that she had her eye on in particular are the elephant & owl. Those animals would definitely make a bold statement pieces to compliment her outfit.
    PicsArt_05-23-06.10.32_zpsljeoeoon.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    giselle It's definitely okay and thank you for participating! Your doll in that gown is gorgeous.

isabeau O.M.G what is that purse! I want it.

Zoe You totally rock that high ponytail.

Carol Love the pap shot of Jackal

PWZlwNM.jpg
    QR8yZfF.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    giselle It's definitely okay and thank you for participating! Your doll in that gown is gorgeous.

isabeau O.M.G what is that purse! I want it.

Zoe You totally rock that high ponytail.

Carol Love the pap shot of Jackal

PWZlwNM.jpg
    QR8yZfF.jpg

Hi, hi, hi, Nai!

First I begged Glu for some purple shoes to go with all our Balmain. And voila, they were truly amazing about that; those purple shoes they created are excellent, so *pretty*--and who doesn't like pretty?? With that next update, I found the shoes in the wardrobe. Next, you know just about every single Balmain piece has *silver* metalwork/trim, and not gold? Ok, so I asked for something like a black (velvet) evening bag with silver metal treatments, again to match our own B purchases, and I forget exactly how I got this; I'm doubting it was an earnable, more likely a gift box, but anyway, again I was beside myself--so perfect! So maybe they'll be perfect. Just like *we* are! Heh!:p
  • Options
    Thanks Nai!😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ok as I'm sitting and waiting for the last few minutes of my face mask session to be over, I present to you (MUAHAHAHAHAHA) needs no further introduction... the green skirt that no one ever wore. I have mixed feelings about the shorts actually, is it the neon-ish color that's weird or is it too short. Anyways... come one I wanna see my friend list littered with green today.

NtMjLbf.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so behind with this thread, ugh!

I always forget to put my look together before I come back here... Oh these days!

So where that green shorts are from? I don't think I have it in the wardrobe...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!