Options

How You Style

Comments

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    2mzwfmd.jpg
    Here's my doll with her old hair paired with new stuff. ;)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I went old school too. Here's a vintage Charlotte look. I still love this dress and the shoes, the hair not so much.

2uqddg3.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2yxfcht.jpg

I hate this effing hairstyle. It's so dated & it's giving me mid 90's Jennifer Aniston vibes.

Also, it reminds me off two of my worst moments on KKH. One, when I first started before I had a tan, a nose job, eye enhancing plastic surgery, lip fillers, and fat reduction on my face. Second, it also reminded me of the godawful Baby Glitch time when I went ape sh*t crazy & got effectively banned from the forums lol. The game decided to punish me even more by having me appear on other people's games in this wretched hairstyle. Smh. Sad times, indeed.

Anywho, I decided to pair basic with basic. Items in my wardrobe that I don't wear, or makes me look like I was on a drunk shopping spree at Savers.

#NeverAgain
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1447875348864_zpsn62sw2ba.jpg

I remember using this hair alot when I first played it
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

I hate this effing hairstyle. It's so dated & it's giving me mid 90's Jennifer Aniston vibes.

My doll hates that electric shock hairstyle too. It looks so raggedy on her Lmao
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    92yJr74.jpg

I never actually used this hairstyle when I first started I always used that side braid or the hairstyle with the bangs
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Smk0VXD.jpg

This one is that when Vats had a chemical cut for bleaching his hair too much. He tried to disguise himself wearing a mask, but was unmasked by the media lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    K
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    2yxfcht.jpg

Also, it reminds me off two of my worst moments on KKH. One, when I first started before I had a tan, a nose job, eye enhancing plastic surgery, lip fillers, and fat reduction on my face. Second, it also reminded me of the godawful Baby Glitch time when I went ape sh*t crazy & got effectively banned from the forums lol. The game decided to punish me even more by having me appear on other people's games in this wretched hairstyle. Smh. Sad times, indeed.

Anywho, I decided to pair basic with basic. Items in my wardrobe that I don't wear, or makes me look like I was on a drunk shopping spree at Savers.

#NeverAgain

Lmao!!!! What's sad, is I actually like the old school, choppy hairstyle lol. Yes, it's a little bit ratchet, but I have suspected all along that I may have very poor taste (turning a bright shade of pink, and hunching my shoulders as I stroll off to Wally World) lol.

Edit: didn't want to imply that ppl who shop "there" have poor taste!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Since we are going "old school', here is Dixie pre-eye job, pre-lip job, pre-custom glam wigs.

AB201D4F-FAFD-4B52-9FB2-29C7129E52F0_zpsa5rduuza.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Since we are going "old school', here is Dixie pre-eye job, pre-lip job, pre-custom glam wigs.

AB201D4F-FAFD-4B52-9FB2-29C7129E52F0_zpsa5rduuza.jpg

I was throwing a party and Dixie changed outfits a couple of times when I went in and out of rooms. I though she must've gone through a fashion emergency! :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I was throwing a party and Dixie changed outfits a couple of times when I went in and out of rooms. I though she must've gone through a fashion emergency! :)

LOL. Nope. I signed on for the first time today so I changed Dixie's outfit but then I came to the forum And had to change her outfit for my favorite thread! But I didn't want to leave Dixie in this "old school" look so I changed her outfit again! However I couldn't remember what I had put her in when I first signed on so it was another new look. Perhaps that's a fashion crisis?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Here are my dolls last looks; sorry I don't have the red plaid shirt. I'm not at that level. But I did create a look with both the sandals and hairdo.

2nh22d0.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Omg I remember when this used to be the only hair I ever wore. I styled it with a simplistic Biker look because that's what it reminds me of.
    image_zpsdtkpc0oh.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like reading those little stories when you guys post your pictures. Keep that up :o

Jax used to wear this hair all the time when he was a newbie. Until he bought his first snapback hair, he never turned back, until now.

aq27TMs.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Beaded necklaces. Hmm. Old school? I think the men's would be tricky, it just doesn't sit right with many tops. These are all for Kash so if you don't have it, just holler, I'm sure many would gift you.

Try it!

JmADJ0w.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    2rfwm5s.jpg
  • Options
    My doll's feeling monochrome today :)
    2i6edh.jpg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    62755DC4-721D-4940-8C59-47CB7D34DAA9_zpsq9t5qtxz.jpg

My doll also wore this necklace with a wedding dress when she married her 1st husband haha
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpsvoeyyx2t.jpeg

It was the first piece of jewelry that my doll could afford to buy, so she has done casual, dressy, and professional looks with it.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    45 minutes till midnight... So I have time to style the hair. :p

I used the second one when I kustomized my doll for the first time, still love it. So this one's not my pick.
    3LBVAhp.png

And Peter, wow it looks great on you!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Charlotte happened to already have this necklace on (fits with the vintage vibe of this dress).

333cy1d.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Kindia recalled she had a lilac / white purse lmao.

23h84d5.jpg
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so lost. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I really hate this necklace... The first and last time I'm wearing it :p
    Qs7AGNp.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is gonna relax by the poolside and Jack is gonna shop for new clothes since KKH land has no new clothing to be purchased for him inside of his closet.

nvcj0l.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I like using this necklace with this top because I think it looks like a decorative halter strap for the top.

F802CDBB-F5A3-4063-8B49-49F1FEA7C067_zpsekbhaglz.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Wore the necklace with a more simplistic outfit. I feel like it kinda looks like part of the shirt from a distance.
    image_zpsofhdlvrk.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    yks7CiU.jpg
    L9H1ca6.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    L9H1ca6.jpg
    Such a classy look -all in white. That's what I've been thinking about doing aswell before I went for black and white.
  • Options
    Those denim jackets are forever trendy. These are Kash, anyone who doesn't have them let me know. I never really made an outfit of the female's one, now's the time. But the men's, one of my favorite Kash items, Jax wears it a lot. So...

Get dat denim on!

uXGxijC.jpg
    PM to add