Options

Should I divorce the fool... or not??

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well I kicked myself as soon as I clicked, "Yes, dear let's have another baby!" I forgot to change my dang looks! So now I have twin baby girls lol. I'm really considering giving this child a complex and dressing it as a boy haha. I wanted a boy for the 2nd child :(.

Meet Kayla Marie..... now I've seriously gotta decide if I'm dumping this fool!!

EDIT: really stinks that you can't take a pic with both kids! Be cute to be holding both. Or at least let hubby hold one. Gonna add this to the suggestion thread!! ;)

KKH_Screenshot_1446886013445.jpg
    free image hosting

Congrats! Your new bundle of joy is absolutely adorable!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Well I kicked myself as soon as I clicked, "Yes, dear let's have another baby!" I forgot to change my dang looks! So now I have twin baby girls lol. I'm really considering giving this child a complex and dressing it as a boy haha. I wanted a boy for the 2nd child :(.

Meet Kayla Marie..... now I've seriously gotta decide if I'm dumping this fool!!

EDIT: really stinks that you can't take a pic with both kids! Be cute to be holding both. Or at least let hubby hold one. Gonna add this to the suggestion thread!! ;)

KKH_Screenshot_1446886013445.jpg
    free image hosting

Yep - congrats on the new little bundle of joy. Also, love the outfit and especially the shoes. I hoped to win those last weekend to wear with non-Halloween clothes too.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362