Options

(WWW) As in real life!/ Dress up your Doll as You!

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    This is as close as I can get to a regular normal me. I'm a married working mother of 4 so I don't really care about dressing stylish lol. And those sneakers are the closest thing they have lol. My hair color is in between that brown and some red that won't go away and it's about that curly all the time.

image_6.jpeg

When I straighten my hair, I like to dress it up because it's the only time I feel pretty or decent

image_7.jpeg

This is me when I can dress up

image_8.jpeg
    image_9.jpeg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay! More looks to comment!

Charli I said it was for you to Kustomize your doll and post it, and not only put pictures of yourself :p

You're great in both versions, and I remember you said you didn't like the game goatee once, but I think that you rock with it!

Peter I got hypnotized by your piercing gaze, so I'm going to ignore that your doll has brown hair instead of black, the choice of clothing is amazing and on point!

MT3M hopefully soon you get that hair style, your doll is great with it!

Nai I'm sorry for the issue with the pictures, that's disgusting!

You're fully obsessed with a tan, right? I think it's natural our skin become lighter as we age!

Luz I'm so happy to see you here, I've missed you, do you usually wear purple lipstick? It's the big trend now, I see all the girls wearing it!

Trine you definitely is a princess, I loved it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    One of the reasons getting the anniversary hair was of the utmost importance to me is that it resembles my real life hair:

tumblr_nqbep5UBCN1qfvh9po5_500.jpg

tumblr_nnrd70ENLU1qfvh9po3_500.jpg

If I'm honest it's time for a style update since I still very much dress like I did in high school - graphic t-shirts, too long shorts and flip flops. In my defense I still look high school age age and almost everyone in FL wears flip flops ALL of the time XD

tumblr_nxo04pNlSf1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I like to think of Andrzej as what my actual style is/me with lots of money for clothes so I dress him in what I think my actual taste would be if I could afford it ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    hahaha bladeoo, I can identify with you, a well done hair always let us in a better spirit!

Andrzej, suddenly I was glad you got that hair, even if it was on the same event that Brad Pitt's hair was, it makes me a little less angry lol

Thanks for posting it guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yaaayyyy Vats Wednesday's :D everyone looks amazing!!!!

This is my typical chill and work looks. I wear glasses too (most of the time) lol

I don't wear a lot of accessories or makeup and never wear dresses or skirts in rl. I wish the game had more casual clothes for the girls, but I think we've beaten that horse to death already.

PhotoGrid_1447270250931_zpsuxdkn4pf.jpg

This is Midori & I (I always take my glasses off when I pose for pics)

PhotoGrid_1447271390644_zpsssx4s6qe.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Sassi, DMV, Charli.... I finally get to see your hawtness! Omfg!!!

i look nothing like my doll but yeah... I tried lol.

mjlnow.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    kate, Nothing wrong with a little cleavage to attract more customers :p

Holly, I work from home too! Hi-5. Love your short bob by the way.

Sassy, I totally sense your casual style. White top/tank + jeans bottom. Btw, young Sassi looks different! Wait, why do you sometimes spell Sassi and Sassy. Which is it, are you confused? :p

Bilal, I like how well you coordinated your mustache with your ingame character!

Oh yeah Vats, I noticed you did it way earlier than you usually would. Usually when you post, Wednesday is already over for me. This time it was mid afternoon, it's great.

I totally admire you guys for putting your rl pics out here. I wish I had the courage to, I remember when I was a teen and I put my pictures out in my little blog. My pictures got stolen and appeared on a website for h-orny single men looking for love or just needed to drool at girls' pictures. I got flooded with dirty comments and was stalked online, what a traumatizing experience.

Let me explain about the name :) my real name is Saveta (from the bible name Elisaveta), but since I can remember everyone calls me Sassi. And SassyVoguette was born years ago because I'm "sassy" but in the good way lol I'm lively, ****y, energetic, loud and extremely talkative irl :) and Voguette because first Vogue is a religion to me and second because although the original meaning of the word is "helpful people who use the Australian Vogue Forum" its commonly accepted as someone who has interest in fashion/knows everything happening in the fashion world.
    So my doll in game is called Sassi, but my forum name and GC is SassyVoguette. So you can call me or Sassi or Sassy, it's all same to me :) I guess its easier Sassy because of the forum name :)

I really look different on that picture.. Maybe it's the hairstyle, or the make up, I don't know, but I look older lol but I don't have any corrections on my face or body. I may have been skinnier back then.

And Nai, so sorry about that awful experience.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Zoy, DMV, Andre - I think y'all resemble your dolls too.

What a fun thread!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I think this is my fav Vats' Wednesdays so far. It's great that so many decided to post pics of themselves. And you all are stunning and resemble the doll :eek::cool:

Peter, you remind of that Twilight actor, the werewolf Taylor Lautner :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I love that so many of us wear glasses :)

I'm blind af lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I love that so many of us wear glasses :)

I'm blind af lol

I'm blind as well but I rely on my trusty contact lenses lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    DMV is a sin you have to wear glasses and hide those beautiful eyes, you and Midori are rocking on yellow!

Of course you don't look like your doll Zoye, you're better than her!

You guys are incredible, I loved seeing all the looks that you have done and see the pictures you shared! Thank you for all these contributions, I hope you guys enjoyed as much as me!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I sure did! :D Y'all look so amazing!!!

Yes the goatee, I got it last weekend since I had to spare some k-stars for the gift box. And now it's kinda growing on me.

Nai, sorry to hear about the incident.

And thanks everyone :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Vats, yes. The perfect hair day makes everything better! Lol

All of you ladies and gents look so pretty and handsome, I can't take it!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Vats this is such a cool thread :)

I've had a pretty rubbish week and haven't been on here since the weekend. Seems I've got loads to catch up on! I love seeing everyone's personal styles.

Here's drunk Amy
    32099FBD-15F3-4F74-A954-FCF22BBF6099_zpslzhcwygf.jpg
    C652833C-25F0-4AFF-B2AF-CCEC0D3010DD_zpsbnaw6xtn.jpg
    9FEF3553-4FC3-42FF-9E94-342B6AAA6A75_zpsa6emfruv.jpg

And with my friend's British bulldog from the London flat :)
    354D0B2B-8DCE-44B4-B327-5A5BE99D6BC0_zpsygepp8xn.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Since everyone is posting real life pics of themselves, I thought to myself why don't I reveal who I am to the world lol

This is my doll Carol Davida (left side) vs the real Carol (right side)

I think that I might be secretly jealous of my doll lol
    Carol Davida is flawless and I'm full of imperfections and insecurities. I tried not to let it show on my pics. I think that I fake my confidence on my pics.

I love to wear casual clothing on a daily basis and sometimes I dress up on special occasions.

I own two pairs of glasses with different frames and sometimes I take pics with my glasses and sometimes I don't lol

I don't wear makeup everyday but sometimes I think that I might but probably I would put on minimal amount of makeup. For example, I would wear only lip gloss and that's about it haha

In real life I'm too busy to try out different hairstyles so I'm basically rocking a bun updo even though I'm natural and my hair has a thick texture too.

Thanks to Vats for starting this fun fashion trend and thanks to Sassi for inspiring me to post her real life pic vs her doll

20151111_215532.jpg

20151111_215744.jpg

20151111_215922.jpg

image upload no limit
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Wow, you guys are so brave to post pictures of yourselves. I think it's awesome to see who you're always writing with and that your dolls don't look that different from you.

So sorry about what happened to you, Nai! I've never been one to post pictures on IG and stuff like that because I'm one of those *scared* people who fear that something like that might happen. Yeah, my IG mainly consists of my baking endeavours, makeup and beauty stuff.

I'm basically blind without my glasses but I rarely wear contact lenses because my eyes are pretty dry.
  • Options
    Wow, you guys are so brave to post pictures of yourselves. I think it's awesome to see who you're always writing with and that your dolls don't look that different from you.

I'm basically blind without my glasses but I rarely wear contact lenses because my eyes are pretty dry.

At first I was scared to post my personal pics but now I'm not anymore because I'd figured since I'm always posting my selfies on social media, then I shouldn't be afraid to post my pics on the forums.

I wear glasses everyday because I'm farsighted. I always thought about wearing contact lenses but I changed my mind because it's just too much work for me to put it on everyday. So glasses are definitely a must for my go-to on a daily basis.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

So sorry about what happened to you, Nai! I've never been one to post pictures on IG and stuff like that because I'm one of those *scared* people who fear that something like that might happen. Yeah, my IG mainly consists of my baking endeavours, makeup and beauty stuff.

Now I can picture how everyone who posted their pics look :p

I guess that experience shook me, I was 14 or 15. I have very minimal pictures, even on facebook, posted by my friends. You know, anything on the web stays there, nothing is ever deleted. I actually braved it and tried using IG but I received a ton of gross comments and no, just no.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Now I can picture how everyone who posted their pics look :p

I wasn't gonna post my selfies but I actually did since I just discovered recently that I have clothes that looks kinda similar to what my doll is wearing. I like to play dress up because it's fun lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    This was how I looked when I wore glasses, I wore my big rayban glasses on days when I'm lazy to wear contact lens. I honestly couldn't find my facial features or fashion here, if I put my picture here there is 0 similarity but I tried.

0pI7Zpd.jpg

I was very vain and thought I didn't look pretty with glasses so the moment I could wear contact lens, I did. For many many years until I was of age to do lasik surgery. It was my best birthday present, GOOD RIDDANCE GLASSES!

On the right was the most similar to what I wore to an event few days ago. Except, it's not see through lol I wouldn't dare! It's just opaque lace, and longer.

OcC12fx.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol, you are twinning with your doll too! Especially with that bun. And your skin is glowing! I wish my skin was glowing naturally, I sometimes use glowing/shimmering products but no effect, my face always seems dry and the funny thing is I actually have very oily and acne prone skin.

Nai, the way you describe yourself I imagine you are beautiful like a geisha :) probably with long black silk-ish hair. My bestie lives in Japan and says that Asian woman have beautiful hair, shinning like silk :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol, you are twinning with your doll too! Especially with that bun. And your skin is glowing! I wish my skin was glowing naturally, I sometimes use glowing/shimmering products but no effect, my face always seems dry and the funny thing is I actually have very oily and acne prone skin.

Thanks Sassi! I've noticed that my doll and I have naturally glowing skin.

I used to have acne prone skin during my teenage years. My skin was a combination of oily & dry. I tried to use commercial products and I even made an appointment to see a dermatologist to provide me with an acne treatment, but that never worked. When I reached into my adulthood, I've decided to take matter into my own hands. I did research to see if there was any natural home remedies that I could try and I came across oatmeal.

So I've been constantly making my own homemade oatmeal facial masks and never looked back ever since. I only exfoliate once a week. I use a oil free moisturizer to balance out the oiliness on my face. Oh I changed my diet and I drink only water now. I was taking hair, skin, & nail vitamins and now I'm taking a break from it lol

I'm still trying to find the best one that I can take because I saw a major improvement on my nails & skin. The vitamins helped my hair to look healthier but I've haven't noticed any difference with hair growth since I cut my hair.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Amy, we need your drunk pose in our games! Too cute.

Sassy, heh I'm not Japanese tho. I don't look like I'm from my own country, people used to think I was mixed - Eurasian, and a period of time I looked Korean. Oh btw, I like your real name, unique!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Amy, we need your drunk pose in our games! Too cute.

Sassy, heh I'm not Japanese tho. I don't look like I'm from my own country, people used to think I was mixed - Eurasian, and a period of time I looked Korean. Oh btw, I like your real name, unique!

Hahahaha imagine that? I'm usually really shy and reserved until I have one too many, as you can see from that photo lol :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    OMG Amy, you have a dress that looks like 'that dress!' You know how to have fun, I had fun looking at your pictures! Is that bulldog yours? That's cute!

Carol you don't need to be jealous of your doll, you're great, she should feel jealous of you!

Nai the looks you posted are awesome, I hope you aren't frustrated about not being able to show us a closer version of yourself.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG Amy, you have a dress that looks like 'that dress!' You know how to have fun, I had fun looking at your pictures! Is that bulldog yours? That's cute!

Carol you don't need to be jealous of your doll, you're great, she should feel jealous of you!

Nai the looks you posted are awesome, I hope you aren't frustrated about not being able to show us a closer version of yourself.

No vats, unfortunately he's not mine :( he's called George and belongs to a friend but I've puppy-sat for him when my friend is on holiday.

I agree with vats Carol, you're too cute!

Aww Nai, that is a shame. I bet you are just as cute and stylish irl as your doll is :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Omg thanks Vats!😊

Your comment me feel a whole lot better!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyT wrote: »

I agree with vats Carol, you're too cute!

Thanks Amy!☺

I've always been insecure about my physical appearance ever since I can remember. But I'm learning to love myself each & everyday. It's not an easy thing. I see it as one of my biggest challenge and it's such a working progress.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Vats, nah I'm all good :) I hope we aren't getting too out of point by chatting here :p

Amy, unleash yourself after a few drinks.

Carol, oatmeal for real? Glad something helped, and definitely cheaper right! I can't use any types of skincare products or cosmetics because I have super duper sensitive skin. I'm still in the process of hunting down the right one for me! Oh btw, be confident! :o
    PM to add