LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
image_zpsky8eefvc.jpeg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I can't see any new clothes, has anyone else got them?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    No clothes for me either...
    AmyT wrote: »
    I can't see any new clothes, has anyone else got them?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Maybe they're added after doing the first gig if the update? I hope...
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Another small update. I was hoping for a new location :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Another small update. I was hoping for a new location :(

Yeah, exactly! But I'm happy about the baby things. Any spoilers?
  • Options
    I'm really loving the short hair with the hat in the picture!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Omg yes! Can't wait to see the new clothes! :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The only new thing is that you can change your baby hair, eyes and skin colour. Oh and the type of eyes.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I wonder why the last few updates are so... Insignificant :( I remember when each update used to come with a new location, new house...
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I wonder why the last few updates are so... Insignificant :( I remember when each update used to come with a new location, new house...

Maybe we'll get a giant one very soon, who knows! ;D
    Anyways, I'm apparently unable to see the new things in the shop.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Question, is there a purple eye option for the babies? So babies are now fully customizable like our dolls?

I love the new hair in the picture!

Black Friday sale?!?!?!?!? I need KStar sale!!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Noooooo! I am so close to #1! *cries* I need to party my butt off so I can do the update. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Looks like boys have some new stuff in the wardrobe, but girls have nada.
    (Seems fair since last time it was the opposite)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Question, is there a purple eye option for the babies? So babies are now fully customizable like our dolls?

I love the new hair in the picture!

Black Friday sale?!?!?!?!? I need KStar sale!!!

No purple eyes :(((
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG. Useless esp. This morning I was feeding the babies on my tablet, and said, you know, I really wish Jaggers skin wasn't so George Hamilton. and now......this. I'll worry about the lack of clothes later.

Baby changes. OMG. I have to be very careful not to .....oh no. are Dante's eyes still purple? Vats....what about little Mel?

Ok, Android didn't get an update yet. I'm sure purple eyed babies will keep them. Just don't change the babies eyes, I don't see a provision for purple eyes in the eye color chart. I love the feature to change the babies eye shape. Brooke Violet looks like a boy sometimes. I'm having her eyes fixed right away. Oooooh, and I can fix Steffan's sister, little LulaBelle Steffannie
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Can't see any new clothes, maybe they're coming in the Black Friday sale. And hopefully for Kash not k stars
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The only new thing is that you can change your baby hair, eyes and skin colour. Oh and the type of eyes.

Honestly that's disgusting!

This game has basically been 'pay k-stars to have exclusivity,' and many of us have suffered from this spending huge sums of k-stars on events to get certain items, and even though we begged a lot to Glu they never broke the exclusivity with the exception of the trowback sales where people have to pay more k-stars to get such items. Annoying but fair!

But now they come with that? For which reason I spent 160 k-stars on a baby for her to come with the look I wanted if now everyone can have the same thing for free? I know that many people will like it, but it's unfair!

I really work hard in this game with my limited resources, and I never got the opportunity to have something that people who have paid a higher price have, if this is a new direction that the game will take, stop 'stuffing sausage' and bring back the exclusive items to the wardrobe rather than just release this updates with poor content!
    No purple eyes :(((

Thank God, at least a portion of my k-star worth it for something!
    Baby changes. OMG. I have to be very careful not to .....oh no. are Dante's eyes still purple? Vats....what about little Mel?

Ok, Android didn't get an update yet. I'm sure purple eyed babies will keep them. Just don't change the babies eyes, I don't see a provision for purple eyes in the eye color chart.

I really hope we won't have future problems with it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I check my male avi and the guys have new (SPOILER) hairstyle (is really nice) watch, scarf, jacket and boots.
  • Options
    I check my male avi and the guys have new (SPOILER) hairstyle (is really nice) watch, scarf, jacket and boots.

Post it please! :o

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg... This thread is giving me life right now. I was about to flatline from boredom but thank God for this update!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Honestly that's disgusting!

This game has basically been 'pay k-stars to have exclusivity,' and many of us have suffered from this spending huge sums of k-stars on events to get certain items, and even though we begged a lot to Glu they never broke the exclusivity with the exception of the trowback sales where people have to pay more k-stars to get such items. Annoying but fair!

But now they come with that? For which reason I spent 160 k-stars on a baby for her to come with the look I wanted if now everyone can have the same thing for free? I know that many people will like it, but it's unfair!

I really work hard in this game with my limited resources, and I never got the opportunity to have something that people who have paid a higher price have, if this is a new direction that the game will take, stop 'stuffing sausage' and bring back the exclusive items to the wardrobe rather than just release this updates with poor content!

Thank God, at least a portion of my k-star worth it for something!

I really hope we won't have future problems with it!

I know you're not happy with the update, I have to admit, I think the baby changes are awesome. You quoted me but left off " I love the feature to change the babies eye shape. Brooke Violet looks like a boy sometimes. I'm having her eyes fixed right away. Oooooh, and I can fix Steffan's sister, little LulaBelle Steffannie"

The announcement for the update said all these things are coming. They are the coming attractions set to unfold for us as time goes by. It's a big teaser, and they started us off with the baby thing. There are so many people who wanted to change the way their babies developed. So, I think this is major. Let it sink in. Everyone who wanted to change their babies looks. Especially the little girls who didn't have the girlier eyes was unhappy. We've all got nice clothes to wear, but to me, the make your baby look like you is a big big thing.

May not apply to you, but I know I want to make some modifications. I know a lot of others do too. So, maybe your personal rewards - like the new clothes they promise, and the other promises in that announcement will come along soon. Try the gameplay, maybe the glitches have been fixed.

But I'm sorry for everyone who's unhappy. I can only hope the old adage is true. "Good things come to those who wait" Personally I think the baby feature change is huge. TBH, I thought if they ever did it, it would come at a cost. But this is just wonderful. Just.....wait a minute. the dark color between the two blondes, could that be purple? I can try it on the ipad. they don't have purple eyes. brb

OK. obvs the paint fumes are getting to me. What possible connection could a dark color in hair have to do with eyes. I'll just be happy with the changes we got. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    6gk6dz.png
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg omg OMFG!!!! Now I can change my baby's race according to my baby daddy's color of the moment!!!! I'm so excited !!!! Thank you Glu, thank you Kim!!!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    6gk6dz.png

Thanks! :D how much was the hair?

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Thanks! :D how much was the hair?

@Charli welcome.. 40 K Star
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    OMG they updated the achievements! This makes me so happy!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options

2chomj4.png
    Me too
  • Options
    Oh wow I had not even noticed it!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Can't see any new clothes, maybe they're coming in the Black Friday sale. And hopefully for Kash not k stars

Yeah, that would make sense, hopefully new clothes will be added in Black Friday. New clothes are my favourite part of the updates :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yeah, that would make sense, hopefully new clothes will be added in Black Friday. New clothes are my favourite part of the updates :)

Yes! I need to save up my money and k-stars for black Friday sale!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”