Options

New update 4.3.0 available!

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'd absolutely love a Kstar sale just in time for Black Friday!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here are all the customizable options for the babies. The boys eyes are on the top and the girls on the bottom.
    image_zpszlbxvtif.jpeg

Also, I didn't buy the pink or blue hair (Which costs 10 kstars on our dolls) so I guess they're giving that to us for free!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Btw one of the new items in this update is giftable!
    image_zpssykf2rmu.jpeg

Only the watch is, idk why. But maybe this marks the comeback of gifting!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I wish the k-star items were giftable.. But still better than nothing!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    OMG they updated the achievements! This makes me so happy!

So, we don't get the rewards for "leveling" now? Or am I wrong when I say that we get the rewards when we reach a new level and not when we finish one? (Do I even make sense? lol)
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Its not anything new in ny game...... I dont have a baby, so nothing.

After i pressed the "event" icon at the right to se the picture as posted earlier in this thread (girl in the hat) the icon disappered??
    Is it the same for you? I dont get it... :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Here are all the customizable options for the babies. The boys eyes are on the top and the girls on the bottom.
    image_zpszlbxvtif.jpeg

Also, I didn't buy the pink or blue hair (Which costs 10 kstars on our dolls) so I guess they're giving that to us for free!

Wow can't wait until I get this update!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Where's the Android update? Please!
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Why is the black friday icon at right gone??

I play on an ipad, and when i cheked the game on my iphone the icon was there all the time...
    Did this happen to anyone else? I have, ofc, updated the game..

EDIT: lol, now its gone on my iphone too, then i hope its normal haha

image_11.png
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    JulianafacJulianafac Registered Users 10 Posts
    Woahhh update. This sounds great but i dont have a baby so i dont know much. Lets see about new clothing YAY. Btw even though the last weekend event glitched for me, i still managed to get all the prizes. Anyway.. There r so much to improve and the game only gets more n more interesting. Btw anyone noticed that its quicker for a date to break up with you now (not the current update, but b4)?? And also i noticed that those big purple stars that we used to get after tapping the small talk at house parties arent there anymore?!? Why did they remove that 😞😞😞
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This time I'll wait until I install the update. The last ones crashed the heck outta my game. Not here for that again.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The guys hair in the teaser, absolutely has to be a doable earner for Vats. And I need that dress. Times 3. muhahaha.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The black friday event isn't for a while yet, so I'm sure what ever icon there was, was the announcement of what's to come. That's what I took it to mean, and after the initial display, I haven't seen it again. Maybe that was something they caught that is holding up the Android update.....or, it was just designed as an introductory teaser for what this update will unveil.

Anyone besides me playing around with Baby looks?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    2chomj4.png
    Me too

OMG are you kidding me??? This would make me really happy, except I was still working on level 6 for most categories: 50 photo shoots, acting gigs, etc in a row. And now it says I am on level 7 or 8 and have to get 100 or 150 gigs in a row?!?! I never got any Kstars for completing level 6 and now I have to complete 2x or 3x as many gigs in a row in order to get stars! I've been working on level 6 the last few weeks and I kept getting super close and then losing track of time and getting only 4 stars on a gig and having to start all over. I am never going to make it to 150! I wouldn't be mad if could still get Kstars for finishing 50 gigs and then I could work on 100 or 150 gigs later! This is soooooo frustrating, what gives, Glu?:mad::mad:
  • Options
    RenitabonitaRenitabonita Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi everybody, I'm wondering if everyone has the same players for their top stars and top couples?? Who is every one's number one??
  • Options
    Alright, it's available on the Play Store finally. Soooo... Who's gonna do it first? :p

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The newest update is available right now to download.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I have 4 new clothes in my wardrobe.
  • Options
    Android update's safe, guys.
  • Options
    Here are the prices of the new clothing. Is it me or does the new clothes looks so bland?

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_11_37_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_11_52_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_12_48_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_15_43_1.png

pic hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    The babies are spitting image of their mama with Carol Davida big doe eyes. They're starting to look more like their mama each & everyday. Daysha has her daddy's eye color but she took her mama eye shape and she is his little princess. Quintrell resembles his mother and he's his mother little angel. Their outfits are matching with their mama today.

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_28_29_1.png
    upload imagem
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Here are the prices of the new clothing. Is it me or does the new clothes looks so bland?

Extremely bland! No details, no colors.. and expensive. Also, more black leggings. Just what we needed. :-/
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Extremely bland! No details, no colors.. and expensive. Also, more black leggings. Just what we needed. :-/

We're usually getting high waisted pants.👎
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I love the new items for the guys!

Oh, and the high waisted pants are giftable. Just bought them for my wife.

• Options
    Charli wrote: »

Oh, and the high waisted pants are giftable. Just bought them for my wife.

Wait...did Glu just added new clothing for our spouses now?

Edit: Okay so I searched inside of my doll's hubby closet and I could only purchase a watch for him. Seriously Glu? I wished that I can actually buy more clothing & accessories for my doll's significant other.😐

rj2xco.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yep! Those are the only giftable items. Feel free to send me the watch guys. :p

There are new sunglasses as well, but you have to be on Level 42 to access those. Vats could tell us the price.

• Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Anyone else's pets being weird? I just updated, haven't played AT ALL today, so it's not like it isn't time yet...but my Malibu dog, downtown LA cat and fish, and Calabasas dog gave me nada. Like, not even cash. Just nothing. Never seen that before.
  • Options
    Anyone else's pets being weird? I just updated, haven't played AT ALL today, so it's not like it isn't time yet...but my Malibu dog, downtown LA cat and fish, and Calabasas dog gave me nada. Like, not even cash. Just nothing. Never seen that before.

Hmm...I checked just now on my game and my doll's pets gave her something.

Screenshot_2015_11_16_22_32_58.png
    screen capture windows 7
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    The black friday event isn't for a while yet, so I'm sure what ever icon there was, was the announcement of what's to come. That's what I took it to mean, and after the initial display, I haven't seen it again. Maybe that was something they caught that is holding up the Android update.....or, it was just designed as an introductory teaser for what this update will unveil.

Anyone besides me playing around with Baby looks?
    sebygj.jpg

Yes indeed. I felt very goth again with my new baby makeover options.

#AmishGothTea
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wait so the Android update for girls has new clothes but not the iPad versions?