Options

Weekend Fashion Show ~ 10/20/15 Week B4 Black Friday

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
WeekendBBFFashion_zpsyymrrgjv.gif

Charli wrote: »
Time for a little tease! ;) Credits to original poster...

JqOJEMQ.png

Thank you Charli, for giving us our teaser, When the full graphics come up, would someone post them for both men and Women?

Welcome to the Fashion Show for all we win/earn this weekend. Have fun, and if you get hungry......you can purchase "model food' at Staples, or any quality 50 pound Bond will do. (we're talking about paper, because allegedly, that's what models eat to stave off hunger without consuming calories. :) ) Let's have fun, and remember.....we're ALL too sexy for our shirts.

Visit the Corresponding Event thread here!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    hNy5FSX.png
    DuNYBEu.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    2rw3joy.png
    15rmqsx.png
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here's what I got so far!

12239739_1716399148591810_5896907751906888056_n.jpg?oh=5a583ec45457c08429b89469f2ae79ec&oe=56E21C22
    12239496_1716399151925143_5359854956314814415_n.jpg?oh=5e9433f8dfb5cc89ca3d556075ec877f&oe=56EE2AFF
    iOS
  • Options
    When I opened my free box I got $4k and I really wanted the hair so I opened another box and got 30 event points, opened another one and got the hair! I've had such bad luck with the items I REALLY want so I was so happy I got it. Hope you guys get what you want this weekend! :)

wwn444.jpg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Although I'm happy that my weekend gift box curse has been broken (for weeks and weeks and weeks all I've won is energy, cash or daily items...) why, oh why did I have to win these shoes???

See, they totally don't go with my dolls style :( no offence to anyone who likes them, we all just have different tastes and these aren't mine!

1CCB2517-36C3-4A7A-9A7A-A77F804F3FE2_zpsvqhnywor.jpg

Since I got (un)lucky and opened a weekend item, I would usually try for another box. But no way, I'm keeping my Kstars for Black Friday! (It had better be good, Glu! Lol).
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Mani86 wrote: »
    When I opened my free box I got $4k and I really wanted the hair so I opened another box and got 30 event points, opened another one and got the hair! I've had such bad luck with the items I REALLY want so I was so happy I got it. Hope you guys get what you want this weekend! :)

wwn444.jpg

Your doll is rocking that hat, Mani! She really suits it :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Both hair are beautiful and you ladies are stunning with it!

I want to see the box hair with blonde hair, any candidate?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    40054fb3-8901-4cef-9cbc-b85f99429fc0_zpsxgofebpf.jpg

Here's Kat (soon to have a name change when I can choose a good one lol) she got the Boots in her free giftbox, and then the necklace in the next. So, She pulled out the leather, and Voila. Hanging around London till her energy is up. :)

I love the guy clothes. It's nice to see them getting better stuff than another pair of dark pants. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie won the clunky shoes and the gold necklace.

A0A9FDDD-8AD2-4555-9184-4A5F0FC076AC_zps7utwjwvp.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Your doll is rocking that hat, Mani! She really suits it :)

Thank you! Shame you got the shoes that you didn't want. :( If you open more boxes, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I don't know why people is hating the shoes, I think they have an edge and you girls are rocking them!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I want to see the box hair with blonde hair, any candidate?

Here you are, hope it's what you wanted. :)

10hukxh.jpg
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I don't know why people is hating the shoes, I think they have an edge and you girls are rocking them!!

It's just irl, I've always stayed away from that style since I'm only 5ft! Shoes like that look odd on me as they only make my legs look even shorter! I always go for court shoes /spike heels/stilettos etc.

They do suit some people and I know it's the style at the moment. Holly and Koko styled them great :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm in love with the hair and boots. Too bad I have only 8h professional gigs, I wanna cry... ;_;
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Those shoes are not even my style. It doesn't suit my doll that much either.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here you are, hope it's what you wanted. :)

10hukxh.jpg

Yay, thank you so much Mani!

I wish guys have a hair style like this one, not gonna happen though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Jax got socks yo.

5leex9j.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Wow congrats Nai, Jax is too sexy to handle today!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    So I've been furiously tapping away and I've managed to get the 1st item :) I'm going to have a break, my fingers hurt!

I really like this scarf, irl I often go for a dress, scarf, little leather jacket and heels combination. Errrm, not that I have any Karl Lagerfeld or Judith Leiber items hanging about in my closet lol I wish!!!

36DFA886-08B8-438C-A7EA-B7F9B8D451BA_zpsqjst5mz3.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    So I've been furiously tapping away and I've managed to get the 1st item :) I'm going to have a break, my fingers hurt!

I really like this scarf, irl I often go for a dress, scarf, little leather jacket and heels combination. Errrm, not that I have any Karl Lagerfeld or Judith Leiber items hanging about in my closet lol I wish!!!

Looking pretty. That's a look I really love to wear in RL but I usually go for sneakers or boots and wear black tights with a skater dress or skirt. Well that sounds like that's what I'm that all the time when it's more like every few days in autumn and winter. ;)
  • Options
    Looking pretty. That's a look I really love to wear in RL but I usually go for sneakers or boots and wear black tights with a skater dress or skirt. Well that sounds like that's what I'm that all the time when it's more like every few days in autumn and winter. ;)

Sounds like our styles are quite similar, Kate :) I love skater dresses and live for black tights with boots or heels in the autumn and winter :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options

I have been thinking about buying that Lagerfeld dress also and I want it even more now that I've seen your doll wearing it. She looks really cute.! :)
  • Options
    I have been thinking about buying that Lagerfeld dress also and I want it even more now that I've seen your doll wearing it. She looks really cute.! :)

Thank you! I was going see if it would cost less on Black Friday but I got impatient and couldn't wait! It's one of my favourite dresses.

Are you impatient like me or can you wait to see if you can get any Kstars off the price next week?! Lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Amy, cute outfit!

So many hate the shoes, but I gotta tell you guys...

I LOVE THE SHOES!

I cannot wear high heels at all. So these... these save me! I can freely walk around puddles of water, dirt whatever and not be afraid. I don't own something like this shoes, but I have a lot, no heels or with heels, the ones from JC are awesome! I have a similar one to Kylie's picture (posted in the other thread) except the heels are shorter.

So yes, I just professed my love for boots, lol.

ru6QXAL.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai, I love your style, that's so quirky :)

You girls have done a great job styling those shoes. I MIGHT even give them a chance sometime!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Thank you! I was going see if it would cost less on Black Friday but I got impatient and couldn't wait! It's one of my favourite dresses.

Are you impatient like me or can you wait to see if you can get any Kstars off the price next week?! Lol

I get it. Trust me, I never have enough patience.. lol. But this time I have to restrain myself.. So I'll wait until next week and we'll see if I'm lucky. :)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Nai, I feel you! I haven't won them for my doll yet, but I own a pair of similar ones IRL and I absolutely adore them!

Excuse me posting this OT pic, I'll delete it if the moderator asks me to. Just felt like sharing lol

28u3h2t.jpg

I'm 5'3 and I love adding some cm to my height, but wearing heels every day is exhausting, so these ones are me saviors :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I get it. Trust me, I never have enough patience.. lol. But this time I have to restrain myself.. So I'll wait until next week and we'll see if I'm lucky. :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm sooo going to kick myself if it's like 75% off!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Nai, I feel you! I haven't won them for my doll yet, but I own a pair of similar ones IRL and I absolutely adore them!

Excuse me posting this OT pic, I'll delete it if the moderator asks me to. Just felt like sharing lol

28u3h2t.jpg

I'm 5'3 and I love adding some cm to my height, but wearing heels every day is exhausting, so these ones are me saviors :D

I bought a pair like those last week and I'm already in love! I'm 5'5" and I feel like a giant when I wear them!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I bought a pair like those last week and I'm already in love! I'm 5'5" and I feel like a giant when I wear them!

Yeah, same, everyone thinks you grew up a little, but it's just the shoes ;)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook: