Options

Weekend Fashion Show ~ 10/20/15 Week B4 Black Friday

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aww Kate aren't you the cutest! I'm about your height and yes they are saviors! I will never go on trips without at least 1 of my boots.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Aww Kate aren't you the cutest! I'm about your height and yes they are saviors! I will never go on trips without at least 1 of my boots.

Thank youuu :o
    They also help me at concerts a lot, if I don't end up in the front row!
    So glad we have fans of such shoes here on the forum :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Nai, I feel you! I haven't won them for my doll yet, but I own a pair of similar ones IRL and I absolutely adore them!

Excuse me posting this OT pic, I'll delete it if the moderator asks me to. Just felt like sharing lol

28u3h2t.jpg

I'm 5'3 and I love adding some cm to my height, but wearing heels every day is exhausting, so these ones are me saviors :D

Of course you can post your pic. I love this boots. They are chunky, but........yours look much nicer than the games'

09667abf-0d80-46d0-9817-661e14416ec1_zpsq7oedb6o.jpg

Here's Koko rocking the boots with the Wednesday Addams outfit. :) I love goth looks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Don't ask me how I got the hair already, of course it's the end product from chasing gift box items (which furiates me btw).

I love the hair though, didn't think much of it from the teaser pics, kinda blurry. But I think this hair is really sweet and dainty.

zDLcdlX.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I really love that the hair is short and wavy. That's how I wore my hair in the beginning of the year...mine was maybe just an inch longer.

Here's my doll with her event items:
    j0gqog.jpg
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, I just love the earner hair, too! Sooo cute.
    abfb6f07-16b8-46f2-89e6-888a14585dff_zpsfqeyhoyp.png

And Kate, you're gorgeous! Those are great boots.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Luz and Nai you're fab with the new hair!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks, Vats! You'd be stylin' in those boots, I hope you get them! Stellan actually won them in the earner gift box, so I'm pretty pleased with this event! I'd been wishing for guys' boots forever, especially since I didn't have the Kstars to chase the last ones. I'm hoarding for end of year festivities, too!

56fb86f7-e172-45a1-814f-e1332bcfc289_zpsn5pyr7dz.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am seriously in love with the earnable hair. :D

2jamg6w.jpg
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I really liked this beanie at first glance.. But then I realized that it was green. It's really hard to style imo because we don't have a lot of green in our closet. Here's two outfits I made with it.
    image_zpsf5bno8pz.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I really liked this beanie at first glance.. But then I realized that it was green. It's really hard to style imo because we don't have a lot of green in our closet. Here's two outfits I made with it.

I think you've done a great job with the styling, Trevor. Looking very handsome :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Feelin Christmas-y :) fa la la la laaaa lol

2gso0f8.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    So I've been furiously tapping away and I've managed to get the 1st item :) I'm going to have a break, my fingers hurt!

Amy: If you're not already doing this, I HIGHLY recommend using a stylus for this and any other game that involves a lot of tapping. When I first started playing this over a year ago - well, let's just say I might have had a callus on my fingertip. It was right on these boards that someone recommended using a stylus. I had one, but I'd never used it. But it makes a world of difference. It is much, much easier on the fingers and hands.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    If you're not already doing this, I HIGHLY recommend using a stylus for this and any other game that involves a lot of tapping. When I first started playing this over a year ago - well, let's just say I might have had a callus on my fingertip. It was right on these boards that someone recommended using a stylus. I had one, but I'd never used it. But it makes a world of difference. It is much, much easier on the fingers and hands.

Omg now that you've mentioned it I actually have one but I've never used it when I played KKH haha

I rather play this game manually than relying on a stylus to finish more quickly.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Ahh I finally got what I wanted! I've been holding off on spending k stars only to get disappointed, and today I just went for it. My usual box is the one to the right of it (everything else was cash and energy)

image_2.png
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Amy: If you're not already doing this, I HIGHLY recommend using a stylus for this and any other game that involves a lot of tapping. When I first started playing this over a year ago - well, let's just say I might have had a callus on my fingertip. It was right on these boards that someone recommended using a stylus. I had one, but I'd never used it. But it makes a world of difference. It is much, much easier on the fingers and hands.

I LOVE my stylus. Saves my fingers for more important things. :) I have a little porcelain trinket box, with a stack of them, but, I have one fave. I would Love to find more of that one. If at first you don't like it, keep trying till you get the right feel for your device, and how it feels in your hand is important. I got an assortment, and found a few I liked in it. :)

And Trev, you've styled it wonderfully. Green looks grey, grey looks green. You look fab in it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm so lucky today. Thanks god. Have a nice day everyone.
    2i9s41s.jpg
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I LOVE my stylus. Saves my fingers for more important things. :) I have a little porcelain trinket box, with a stack of them, but, I have one fave. I would Love to find more of that one. If at first you don't like it, keep trying till you get the right feel for your device, and how it feels in your hand is important. I got an assortment, and found a few I liked in it. :)

I completely agree with the stylus. I actually bought one from the dollar store and it was no nice to not have to use my fingers! My finger used to cramp, and it led to my hand and arm cramping too. It was so uncomfortable sleeping with the pain in my arm. The stylus literally helped me! :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I hate using a stylus, just ain't fun. I need to feel KKH under my fingertips.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I hate using a stylus, just ain't fun. I need to feel KKH under my fingertips.

Hahaha me too. I used a stylus only for different purposes on my devices. I think that when I played different games, I've used it except for KKH lol.😆
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Another look with this hair, a sweet look is perfect for this cute hair.

TrU0dgp.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    2A53D90F-3670-495F-B980-E6A07C324FAC_zpsiyurimos.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I love beanies :o

y3CgWNG.jpg
    ce3IJWr.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm in love with your outfit @Naimonster! :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love this hair!

2m7t0fb.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I know a lot of people feel this weekend's clothes are bland but I really like the earnables. The red scarf looks great with a lot of our wardrobe, the short hair is cute, and this white top looks good with all the pants (even these ridiculous shiny ones).

303B1176-6F48-44D8-830D-66B527A8E796_zpslxauzqvb.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    1DA94D4B-D2E2-4A06-A19F-08C6A1C03FD8_zpse7hfvjuf.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Here are the Android Sisters, I poked my head out from Tap city.

766279c7-a5b9-49ad-9d88-5e069e8cba64_zpsccx2avdc.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Feeling classy. The hairstyle isn't in my all time favs, but Kindia looks like a Ma'am for the very first time lmao.

53pg1z.jpg
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Feeling classy. The hairstyle isn't in my all time favs, but Kindia looks like a Ma'am for the very first time lmao.

53pg1z.jpg

The hairstyle is kinda meh to me. But maybe it might grow on me though. I think that you just need to use the right accessories for that particular hairstyle.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG