Options

1st Annual KKH Holiday Card - 2015 :)

AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
Happy Holidays, everyone!
986DD83F-0AB5-4762-ABF3-7328E6D0FF8D_zpsmnl5lnjn.jpg

So, I hope everyone is already in the Christmas spirit?! Are we all counting down the days to December 25th?

Most of you, if not all, will be familiar with the annual Holiday Card released by the Kardashian / Jenner Klan each year.

I had an idea to recreate one of these cards and make the 1st Annual KKH Holiday Card featuring all of our dolls! Nai has offered to help with her wonderful creative skills and then we also got Vats and Koko on board. We've all put our heads together, thrown some ideas about and hopefully with your help, we can all create something amazing!

We hope to create 2 cards, one with formalwear and one with a casual feel.

For the 1st card, we have decided to recreate this one since we think it’s the most famous, the most stylish and the most edgy. (The background also has the most room to fit our dolls, heehee!).
We were hoping to go for a Christmas Party theme with all of our dolls wearing
black and/or gold
party clothes or formalwear
1422A1AF-90C0-47DB-9CA6-D80C839C456C_zpsaglcgljz.jpg

For the 2nd card, Vats came up with the brilliant idea of creating a Christmas scene of our dolls on Christmas morning in pajamas waiting to open our presents! How cute?!!! If you don't own pajamas, think comfy shorts, slacks, shirts or any outfit fit for lounging around opening presents.
21156DDC-7091-4D11-82BA-E497B3A65A71_zpsoorbovrg.png
F6D272D8-9477-4BCC-ADA8-1E79814E3072_zpsqscsypn2.jpg

Along with your doll’s 2 pictures, please could everyone post their heights in cm (please don’t post in feet and inches!!!). If anyone has any questions or queries, please ask.

The deadline for submitting your doll’s look is December 6th and our 1st annual KKH Holiday Card 2015 will be released during the Holidays.

We hope you will all like the idea, we would love for absolutely everyone to get involved. C’mon, spread the festive cheer!
Top 20 +++
My doll's name is Madison :)
(~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    Here are some past Kardashian/Jenner Holiday Cards that we can use for inspiration
    1E19DC6E-10E3-45FB-9D35-61AD136E2A9F_zpskflyzhnw.gif
    E900BA85-3DF2-4E45-8BF1-88FE68A3CA56_zpsizughhil.jpg
    DA42B608-0A9C-421C-BC44-EAE089846C28_zps1sgjpmv4.jpg
    ACA9EBD4-4500-48C8-8D35-4D009B41D72D_zpshokohbld.jpg
    CC00230C-C08C-4C2F-87BC-EBE63AB964C7_zpsl4sn43pk.jpg
    C9B93523-C925-4165-909B-08A1BBAE8E07_zpswrzmptcn.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Such an awesome idea. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into it. I'll come up with 2 looks tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Such an awesome idea. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into it. I'll come up with 2 looks tomorrow :)

Yay! Glad you're on board, Kate! Can't wait to see your looks :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    We hope you will all like the idea, we would love for absolutely everyone to get involved. C’mon, spread the festive cheer!

Love the idea! I'm so in. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Here we go. I'm 177cm btw ;)

Look 1:
    t0thyb.jpg

Look 2:
    oknck3.jpg
  • Options
    Here we go. I'm 177cm btw ;)

Look 1:
    t0thyb.jpg

Look 2:
    oknck3.jpg

Omg, love it Kate!

Thanks, Charli :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    My height = 153cm (lol! In real life I can add on a tiny bit when wearing heels!)

1st look
    77EE513C-05D6-42E0-B633-444014E25263_zpsmjvugsod.jpg

2nd look
    0639D6D0-AB58-412C-BC75-283872D87DEB_zpsf3ubivtf.jpg

(Note: Btw guys, don't worry about wearing similar outfits, obviously we all have the same wardrobe items, more or less. Even if 2 people are wearing the exact same thing, they can just be placed at opposite sides of the photos haha)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Omg, love it Kate!
    Thank you Amy. Too bad there are no flats which go with my white PJ creation. The blue sneakers looked awful with it :(

Awesome looks! I see that you're wearing your new black dress :)
  • Options
    Thank you Amy. Too bad there are no flats which go with my white PJ creation. The blue sneakers looked awful with it :(

I know, I really wish we had comfy slippers with no heels. I have slippers shaped like cats lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh yeah I just wanted to add, if you're feeling shy about revealing your real height, we're fine if you make up some numbers for your doll's height :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    I know, I really wish we had comfy slippers with no heels. I have slippers shaped like cats lol

That's so cool ;) I bought some faux fur house boots in white ages ago at Primark but I haven't used those in ages. ;)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    First congratulations for the idea and initiative girls!

Thank you for allowing me to join you!

Here my looks:
    NfPQC5w.jpg
    w5f2md8.jpg

Vats has 176 cm!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    First congratulations for the idea and initiative girls!

Thank you for allowing me to join you!

Vats, it was half your idea too :)

You look slick in your first look and so cute in your 2nd!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    That's a nice idea ♥
    I don't think you'll be able to put my doll on the card because the pictures' quality is really bad (blame my phone) but I still wanted to participate and post my looks :)
    I'm 171 cm (but I love wearing heels ^^)
    3411131228568210208228447531458219338333n.jpg

5851811231925410208228485372404959645138n.jpg

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is it okay that my doll's hubby joins the fun too? He's a loner and he needs to socialize more often. He needs to know my doll's friends too lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1448988330624_zpsuf5ovbdf.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1448988981298_zpslovqxeoo.jpg

I'm never shy about my real height so I'm 157.48 cm everyone at my school call me Shorty :p
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    @Spleen glad you like the idea! You look great :) thanks for posting your looks. Nai is the tech savvy one, so I can't answer for sure, I'm sure wherever possible she will do her best to include everyone's photos, no matter of picture quality :)

@Nicky loving your looks! I also got the short comments at school too lol

@Carol please feel free to post your hubby's looks. However, please keep in mind that there will be many players (hopefully!) posting looks. We will try to include him, however please don't be offended if there's no room for him in the finished product! There are also some players that have 2 games and therefore will have more than one doll in the photo. Plus it's more work for Nai! I hope that's ok?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Lckynicki wrote: »

I'm never shy about my real height so I'm 157.48 cm everyone at my school call me Shorty :p

Yay! Welcome to the short club lol

I'm 5'2 in real life too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

@Carol please feel free to post your hubby's looks. However, please keep in mind that there will be many players (hopefully!) posting looks. We will try to include him, however please don't be offended if there's no room for him in the finished product! There are also some players that have 2 games and therefore will have more than one doll in the photo. Plus it's more work for Nai! I hope that's ok?

It's fine with me if Jack can't fit on the Christmas card. After all he isn't a real person but I wish that he actually was lol

I'll just take it as an excuse for Jack for staying at home again and don't wanna have fun lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    LOVE the idea. Here are my looks:

wi2efs.jpg2e2ndxg.jpg

I'm 172cm.
  • Options
    Okay I love everyone's outfit, but I really enjoyed looking at everyone's pajamas outfit!

Spleen, you can add me on GC (mention you're Spleen) and then I can grab a better quality shot of your doll. But you'll be in a smiling pose if you don't mind. Put on your first outfit, once I grabbed a screenshot, I'll tell you to put on the 2nd outfit. Then I'll send you the picture and you can edit your post :)

Carol, I'll place priority on everyone's doll be it 2 or 3 games. If I have slot, I'll holler for Jack okay?
    PM to add
  • Options
    It's fine with me if Jack can't fit on the Christmas card. After all he isn't a real person but I wish that he actually was lol

I'll just take it as an excuse for Jack for staying at home again and don't wanna have fun lol

haha Jack can mind the kids while your doll has fun! Post a separate pic of him anyway to show his Christmas look, if you like? I want to see him!

You look great, Sabina!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Here's Kat she's 170.688
    6b532a75-5d1e-4a5c-990f-5d8b961af7c7_zpss5qacnvx.jpg

And here is Z also 170.688

Z is out, I thought it was gold. Oops

I don't know why this one didn't resize properly....different device. They say they're the same size. ;(

AppleP is still dressing. I love this idea.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm 161cm.

Black & Gold is my fav 2 color combination! Bought this necklace and ring during Black Friday sale, hee, all these items are one of my favvvvvvv :o

XiYokW4.jpg

This hair I won from the throwback boxes came in handy. I think Jax has one too, I'll have to style him tomorrow. Anyway, I brought my mega huge bag to stuff all my presents inside! :cool:

i0kM6Y4.jpg

Jax is 180cm

mL94fy6.jpg

b7QoRAC.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »

Carol, I'll place priority on everyone's doll be it 2 or 3 games. If I have slot, I'll holler for Jack okay?

Thanks Nai. That will be great.
    haha Jack can mind the kids while your doll has fun! Post a separate pic of him anyway to show his Christmas look, if you like? I want to see him!

Lol he can't even entered inside of his kid's nursery room. The nanny forbidden him to bond with his biological children so it's hard for him to sneak inside of the nursery room. Jack and the nanny doesn't seem to get along haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    @Nicky loving your looks! I also got the short comments at school too lol

Thanks AmyT! and lol

Yay! Welcome to the short club lol

I'm 5'2 in real life too.

Ha-ha, it's run in my family all the girls would be 5 feet 2 or 5 foot 3 your lucky if you get to 5 feet 5 in my family :o
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Silly me, I didn't add my height to my post. I just edited.

I know a lot of guys who likes short girls :) Pocket-size.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Nai. That will be great.

Lol he can't even entered inside of his kid's nursery room. The nanny forbidden him to bond with his biological children so it's hard for him to sneak inside of the nursery room. Jack and the nanny doesn't seem to get along haha

lol Carol well at least if Jack has no contact with the nanny, your doll won't have a Ben Affleck type nanny scandal on her hands (ahem..!)

Omg, Nai, I want those reindeer antlers!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    What a great idea!!! Here are my entries, my dolls height is 157 cm:

image_zpswtspsruq.jpeg

image_zps0sfrovyu.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Spleen, you can add me on GC (mention you're Spleen) and then I can grab a better quality shot of your doll. But you'll be in a smiling pose if you don't mind. Put on your first outfit, once I grabbed a screenshot, I'll tell you to put on the 2nd outfit. Then I'll send you the picture and you can edit your post :)

Oh thank you, that's so nice of you :) I added you on G+ (it's actually on my Android game that I'm having quality struggles) and I'm already wearing my first outfit. I absolutely don't mind my doll being in a smiling pose ^^ Thank you a lot!